Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:36:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 179 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ColossusXT (COLX) Private| Sustainable| Grid Computing - Mandatory Update  (Read 149002 times)
eshby

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:35:31 PM

Colx is on its death bed, lol.

That road map was a sad joke.

Agreed! It's a big downside to COLX development putting that cryptopia listing in the road map when it is not really happening. January??

Well they paid for it and in time it will get listed on Cryptopia. If you would bother reading you would know that Cryptopia is currently working on more urgent matters. An official rep adressed the issue on their reddit and said that listing Colx isn't a priority. They first need to solve the wallet and plattform issues and have a huge backlog with regard to support tickets. By the way they are pretty pissed since it seems a lot of Colx holders are spamming their mailbox with "when get we listed?" mails. They literally said if one more email of this kind arrives they will move the listing down to the bottom of their priority list.
molecularman

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:05:54 PM

Colx is on its death bed, lol.

That road map was a sad joke.

Agreed! It's a big downside to COLX development putting that cryptopia listing in the road map when it is not really happening. January??

Well they paid for it and in time it will get listed on Cryptopia. If you would bother reading you would know that Cryptopia is currently working on more urgent matters. An official rep adressed the issue on their reddit and said that listing Colx isn't a priority. They first need to solve the wallet and plattform issues and have a huge backlog with regard to support tickets. By the way they are pretty pissed since it seems a lot of Colx holders are spamming their mailbox with "when get we listed?" mails. They literally said if one more email of this kind arrives they will move the listing down to the bottom of their priority list.

I'd be careful with Cryptopia and bothering them.   Folks from Safex were upset when the wallet went into maintenance.   After a few people bothered them about it,  they decided to just take Safex off all together.    It's been quite a while now and I still have no clue what they are doing with Safex there.

If you need a good exchange,  use CryptoBridge.     It is a legit exchange,  decentralized so you don't need to give out a bunch of information. 

Your signature here
ivan376

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

stabilascan.org

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:39:40 PM

"Bitcoin Smart [SMART] and Bitcoin Vote [BTV] adding in progress, est time: 3-6 hrs (btc balances snapshot was made 9 hrs ago)" from Yobit tweet. Where is COLX? No news, no update...nothing.

ivan376

stabilascan.org

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:03:48 PM

The $COLX team is grabbing an exclusive listing with @YobitExchange to increase trade volume while we wait on the Cryptopia listing.

Exclusive listings go live in 2-3 business days according to Yobit information. Let's bring COLX to the world.

How true this is? How may days has passed?

Jan1337

Activity: 115

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:05:37 PM

What is COLX?

ColossusCoin was created to be an open-source peer-to-peer, decentralized energy-efficient (environmentally-friendly) digital currency.
It was intended to facilitate instant payments across the world at almost no fees, and it manages to do just that.
What makes this project a bit interesting is the fact that nobody owns it – its design is public, and anyone is welcome to take part in it.

It is remarkably resource friendly, lightning fast and 100% anonymous, much like ordinary crypto-coins. The latest version of it, called ColossusCoinXT is based on PIVX source code that has a fixed PoS block reward.
It is a swap from the original ColossusCoin whereby anyone who had two ColossusCoin2 (CV2) received 1 ColossusCoinXT (COLX) coin.

First, it is based on Quark algorithm, a future-proof algorithm and has a PIVX Source Code that has a fixed Pos block reward.
Staking coins is an easy 3-step process, though you need the wallet already downloaded and installed on your PC.

Block reward splits dynamically through a unique Seesaw Reward Balance methodology between staking nodes and the master nodes.
For 1081 o 151,200 blocks, one gets 2500 COLX coins, and accumulation increases all the way to 302,400 or more, and it qualifies one to get 1000 COLX coins.
first halving event took place. COLX Block Halving occurred at Block 151,201
Incredibly, there’s proof of stake, which makes the platform 100% legit though 95% ends up at the stake wallet and master node while 5% cover proposals.

The essence of PIVX is – Improved proof of stake, Masternodes, instant transactions, anonymous and instantly verifiable transactions and a lot that include coin control.
Trading at about 0.008 cents for each coin and a market cap of 30 million, COLX has massive potential – it is PIVX fork by the way.
Right now, it trades on CryptoBridge and Tradesatoshi. 10 million coins for master node is still a lot cheaper.
It has a safe, functional wallet, active development team and promise of the price of coin rising in the future. For now, though, ColossusCoinXT isn’t among the best for someone looking to make a kill.

About COLX:

- COLX is based on the PIVX Source Code with a fixed PoS block reward.

- The PIVX Features are very innovative. For instance:

- Improved Proof of Stake 3.0 protocol

- Masternodes (total of 191 at the time of typing this)

- SwiftTX Instant Transactions

- Private Instant Verified Transactions /full-time private transactions

- Obfuscation Mixing Mechanism

- Innovative variable seesaw reward mechanism

- Coin Control

Q1:

Whitepaper Release:
- A Whitepaper in cryptos is prepared by a party prior to launching a new currency.
It details everything you need to know about the currency before making up your mind if you want to invest, purchase or use it.
This includes commercial, technological and financial details of a new coin in language that can be understood by someone who is not an expert in the space.

Marketing Start:
- High quality promotional video.
- Different types of marketing strategies.

Instructional Videos:
- Educational videos on how to use COLX.
- Videos on how to setup a masternode/ wallet/ staking/ etc.

Team Profiles:
- Overview of devs/ the COLX team.
I think you wont find any personal information as this is a privacy coin, but there will be a team page on the main website to include more information.

Website Update:
Updates regarding the whitepaper, roadmap, team profiles, additional languages, etc.

Zerocoin Protocol:
- Zerocoin is a project to fix a major weakness in most cryptocurrency: the lack of privacy guarantees we take for granted in using credit cards and cash.
the goal is to build a cryptocurrency where other people can’t see what you bought or for how much. Also think about taxes and stuff.

GitHub:
- GitHub is a development platform, here you can review the code.

Listing of Exchanges:
- Cryptopia - Fee is paid (11BTC), uncertain when Cryptopia will list COLX
- Kucoin - Waiting for reply when to get listed
- Next.Exchange - Announced COLX Listing. uncertain when COLX gets listed
- Yobit - Announced COLX Listing. Should be listed in a few days.
   Because of the exchanges struggling to handle the high volume, listing can take abit longer.

Q2:
Wallet Design:
- QT Wallet interface redesign/ extended UI with wallet themes.
  QT is a cross-platform application and UI framework for developers using C++.

Android Wallet:
- A lite mobile android wallet with the ability to mint.
  Minting explained: Most cryptocoin mining requires specialized hardware, but Peercoin minting can be done on any computer.
  Minting is energy-efficient, because it is based on the Peercoins you hold, rather than on your processing power.

Wiki & FAQ:
- Community Wiki & FAQ creation on the official COLX website.

In-Wallet Voting:
- User friendly, in-wallet voting and proposals tab system for the community.
  Think about a voting system for COLX projects, and proposals the community can make regarding where COLX is heading/ its direction.

Possible Name Change:
- When or nor this is implemented is uncertain.
  COLX dev did agree on Reddit, quote:
  'removing the "coin" is a good move. I think most people are in agreement here. Need something that rolls off the tongue.'

Q3:
Web Wallet:
- Especially if you’re just starting out, a web wallet can be an easy way to get started investing in cryptocurrency.
  The web wallet can be accessed right from your browser without the commitment of downloading software.

Apple iOS Wallet:
- A lite mobile iOS wallet with the ability to mint.
  Minting explained: Most cryptocoin mining requires specialized hardware, but Peercoin minting can be done on any computer.
  Minting is energy-efficient, because it is based on the Peercoins you hold, rather than on your processing power.

Merchant Integration:
- Join Coinpayments.net or adequate payment processor.
  Coinpayments - Integrated payment gateway for cryptocurrencies

Shared Masternodes:
- Implementation of shared masternode technology.
  I dont know how they are going to implement this, but just thinking out loud, in theory it could be deved to allow a masternode to run on more than one transaction ID.
  i.e. rather than a masternode requiring 1 x 10 mill transaction ID, it could be deved to need 5 x 2mil or 10 x 1mil transaction ID's to start.
  Then you could hold your coins... send 2mil to yourself to get a 2mil transaction ID and then add that as one ID to the main masternode config file, 4 others do the same, and off it goes.
  you can currently set where you want it to send the coins that are mined so again dev that to have the option for 5 or 10 payout addresses and everyone receives their shares automatically.
  And the coins would never have to leave the safekeeping of your local wallet whilst staking them on the masternode.
  In theory at least, it could be coded and is not very hard to do from the current system.
  This would open up the benefits of masternodes to a lot more people now that the price has made it cost-prohibitive for most people.

Q4:
Multi Anonymous:
- Multiple anonymity-centric networks, such as Tor/I2P network and stealth addresses.
  Everything you do with your COLX stays private, no one can see your balance, transactions, etc.

E-Commerce:
- Marketplace to buy and sell products and services using COLX.
  Simply defined, eCommerce refers to business transactions conducted through the Internet. Anytime you buy something from an online site, you are participating in eCommerce.
  eCommerce can refer to sales of physical products like clothing, books, cosmetics and basically everything else.
  It can also refer to digital products such as software, eBooks, and apps. Finally, eCommerce sales also include services such as consulting.
  Cryptocurrency is a more secure alternate version of the physical currency that we use today.
  By using cryptography protocols, which are extremely complex code systems that are used for encrypting sensitive data transfer.
  They are the ultimate secure units of exchange for completing online transactions for e-commerce business.

Ongoing COLX work:
- Improving the following:
  Stability
  Reliability
  Enhancements
  Code Base Upgrades
  Masternode Improvements

- Focus on increasing the number of Masternodes

- Get listed on bigger exchanges

- Increase the media presence and communication with investors

The Community will take the lead and will define new features and the general direction of COLX

Long Term Goals:
COLX Grid Project:
- Not sure what this is yet, my guess it could be a scalable reward system for staking

In-Wallet Purchase:
- Allow the purchase of COLX directly into the wallet

In-Wallet Trading:
- Decentralized and anonymous in-wallet trading (to trade COLX DEX)

Coinomi and Shapeshift:
- Coinomi and Shapeshift wallet integration.

Hardware Wallet Support:
- support for hardware related wallet

COLX Debit Card:
- Crypto debit cards work like your regular flat debit cards, as they exist in a cashless payment infrastructure, but come with the added bonuses cryptocurrencies provide.

IOT:
- Future Collaboration with IoT Companies
  IoT - Internet of Things:
  A network of internet-connected objects able to collect and exchange data using embedded sensors
ivan376

stabilascan.org

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:21:52 PM

"Yobit - Announced COLX Listing. Should be listed in a few days.
   Because of the exchanges struggling to handle the high volume, listing can take abit longer."

Post the official announcement of Yobit in here:

Jan1337

Activity: 115

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:46:44 PM

Because of the exchanges struggling to handle the high volume, listing can take abit longer."

https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/
'Exclusive - 0.5 btc - 2-3 business days (no guarantee in case of compilation issues)'

Before you start again with your fixed mindset, no its not an official post that Yobit said it will list COLX. But just like every other exchange Yobit got alot of things going on atm.
Fee of 0.5 BTC is paid (dont start with 'how do we know if its paid'). Whats next, humans are fish instead of warm-blooded mammals?

If you did any research, you would see some coins on Yobit (ECA for example) are listed but are unable to trade.
What do you think that will happen to Yobit when they start listing coins (like ECA), which cannot be traded?

Cmn use your common sense and stop making a complete fool out of yourself.
quotas

Activity: 163
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:09:00 PM

Beside that Yobit is  a real pain for more coins. I use Yobit only if i have no other alternative. So imo its not a big thing if colx went to yobit.
Cryptopia imo is much better. Beside that i still hope its gonna be listed on both
ivan376

stabilascan.org

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:38:17 PM

'Exclusive - 0.5 btc - 2-3 business days (no guarantee in case of compilation issues)'

Before you start again with your fixed mindset, no its not an official post that Yobit said it will list COLX. But just like every other exchange Yobit got alot of things going on atm.
Fee of 0.5 BTC is paid (dont start with 'how do we know if its paid'). Whats next, humans are fish instead of warm-blooded mammals?

If you did any research, you would see some coins on Yobit (ECA for example) are listed but are unable to trade.
What do you think that will happen to Yobit when they start listing coins (like ECA), which cannot be traded?

Cmn use your common sense and stop making a complete fool out of yourself.

Nothing but an alibi. In short, you failed again.

Merovingio81

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:24:51 PM

Good roadmap, good future! buy and hold buy and hold! But we are waiting for serious exchanges...  Grin

faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:47:58 PM

I like the new announcements, got me 100,000 coins in the autumn for little money, that looked really good at Christmas. And in the course of the year it will probably look even better. new exchanges, hurray
AltCoinEnthusiast

Activity: 216

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:45:15 AM

You can post the yobit code here, and much better if you will also post the dot wallet you use to pay to cryptopia.

Post yobit Code here? Are you completely stupid now? lol
A Yobit Code is a Code to redeem Coins.
Please Post all of your your unclaimed Yobit Codes here ,
I will activate it for you  Grin

better you read ADD COIN section on Yobit, I will mark it red for you:
ADD COIN
To add a new coin to Yobit please you need to fill out the form below.
Payment method: YobiCode
Listing type:
• Free - 0.00 btc - no guarantee
• Premium - 0.1 btc - 4-7 business days (no guarantee in case of compilation issues)
• Exclusive - 0.5 btc - 2-3 business days (no guarantee in case of compilation issues)
ivan376

stabilascan.org

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:20:42 AM

You can post the yobit code here, and much better if you will also post the dot wallet you use to pay to cryptopia.

ADD COIN
Listing type:
• Premium - 0.1 btc - 4-7 business days (no guarantee in case of compilation issues)
• Exclusive - 0.5 btc - 2-3 business days (no guarantee in case of compilation issues)

Therefore, there is compilation issues

Highspeed123

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:41:30 AM

Still hoping to see this project listed on Cryptopia or another relatively large exchange. I'll be holding my coins as I think COLX has potential, and I also bought in nice and cheap. The market is not at its best right now but pretty sure it'll turn around soon. Hoping COLX will do well through 2018 when things are looking up.
Rossonero

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:59:24 AM

Still no staking reward. I tried the "getstakingstatus" command in the console and got:

"validtime" : true,
    "haveconnections" : true,
    "walletunlocked" : true,
    "mintablecoins" : true,
    "enoughcoins" : true,
    "mnsync" : true,
    "staking status" : true

I got 30 472 confirmations and I divided my 50k coins into 10 parts with 5k in every part. So everything is as it should be and still nothing. This is really annoying.
stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:44:54 AM

Still no staking reward. I tried the "getstakingstatus" command in the console and got:

I got 30 472 confirmations and I divided my 50k coins into 10 parts with 5k in every part. So everything is as it should be and still nothing. This is really annoying.

I have the same issue, everything shows "true" but i get no reward, wallet is in stacking mode since the beginning of january.
AltCoinEnthusiast

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:33:33 PM

ADD COIN
Listing type:

Therefore, there is compilation issues
No, there could be other reasons,
such as
too much coin requests waiting in the queue
yobit has other things to do and too much workload
and so on
go ahead and ask Yobit instead to make assumptions
AltCoinEnthusiast

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:36:13 PM

So they had no say in it being listed on that exchange. What else do we have. Tradesatoshi, yeah when the allow me to log in. How about Nova? Come on guys, why isnt it on just one well respected exchange. The developers will never admit my years of help on this project and they are just okay with the exchanges that are listed.
what have you done besides of some unprofessional videos? I've heard you got Millions of CV2 and even sold very much of them at 3/4 Sat (your misfortune), so dont act like a Child and you didnt get any Rewards.

Crypto Coin Listings arent like one year ago! Its even hard to get listed on Coinexchange.io (2 Btc), 1 year ago it was 0 Listing Fee.
Cryptopia wants 2.5 Million DOT, google how much 2.5 Million DOT are worth now.

If you could List it to Exchanges, then go ahead and List it on other Exchanges.
-Alt

I didnt sell the ones i got for my help, those were lost in test wallets but I also assisted some of the first coders of this coin even before CV2. I still have all the videos that havent been released yet because nobody will answer any of mt questions and I'm extremely busy. My account was hacked on here and I lost most of what was in my exchanges because of it. I can post all of them on here by the end of the week. It would be on Vimeo. I'm not here to cause problems. I just want to be heard and I want to finish what I started back in 2014.

We don't need your old unprofessional old CV2 Videos here,
you're free to post the Videos in the old CV2 Section
Digital Drug Lord

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:22:12 PM

I have the same issue, everything shows "true" but i get no reward, wallet is in stacking mode since the beginning of january.

so you let them use your hash rates for what ever they needed and you havent got paid?

you should get paid daily, or at least weekly for your energy.

the coin is work 0 and your spending on the coin and the coin is using your network
FireRabbit

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:27:13 PM

So they had no say in it being listed on that exchange. What else do we have. Tradesatoshi, yeah when the allow me to log in. How about Nova? Come on guys, why isnt it on just one well respected exchange. The developers will never admit my years of help on this project and they are just okay with the exchanges that are listed.
what have you done besides of some unprofessional videos? I've heard you got Millions of CV2 and even sold very much of them at 3/4 Sat (your misfortune), so dont act like a Child and you didnt get any Rewards.

Crypto Coin Listings arent like one year ago! Its even hard to get listed on Coinexchange.io (2 Btc), 1 year ago it was 0 Listing Fee.
Cryptopia wants 2.5 Million DOT, google how much 2.5 Million DOT are worth now.

If you could List it to Exchanges, then go ahead and List it on other Exchanges.
-Alt

I didnt sell the ones i got for my help, those were lost in test wallets but I also assisted some of the first coders of this coin even before CV2. I still have all the videos that havent been released yet because nobody will answer any of mt questions and I'm extremely busy. My account was hacked on here and I lost most of what was in my exchanges because of it. I can post all of them on here by the end of the week. It would be on Vimeo. I'm not here to cause problems. I just want to be heard and I want to finish what I started back in 2014.

We don't need your old unprofessional old CV2 Videos here,
you're free to post the Videos in the old CV2 Section

They are all new ones. They are not for CV2, they are for ColXT. sudo already sent me the graphics, I was having trouble opening them. The themes for each commercial are very creative and would def increase positive exposure for this coin. They are not the ones I released a long time ago.
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 179 »
  Print  

Jump to: