Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:58:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 179 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ColossusXT (COLX) Private| Sustainable| Grid Computing - Mandatory Update  (Read 149002 times)
guillzini

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:14:16 PM

CONGRATULATIONS - EVERYONE'S A WINNER WITH COLX!!  

Here's our January competition winners and many thanks to all those who voted for them - https://colxcoin.com/competition/

20,000 COLX 1ST PRIZE -  DARwuVuyMUhU2U8ii6RsudukGTcMfDosCP - SENT 30,000

10,000 COLX 2ND PRIZE - DNsnzgTUvyYyc897dRDzreuWyaZB56z69k - SENT 20,000

5,000 COLX 3RD PRIZE - DL61a7jQQUJXNsFTAddpEbfixmP3Wuqzhm - SENT 10,000

Look your for more exciting competitions coming in the future...  

These are probably fake submissions. They use a similar writing style to pete - hyperbole, false logic and broken grammar.

Anyone wishing for Pete to make more posts here has no idea what is good for them. He is already a proven liar, having claimed here to have an all natural cure for cancer. His con-man style of writing (not to mention posting bestiality) is enough to drive away legitimate investors. Nobody is going to look at Pete's spam and invest in this coin.

What supportive evidence do you have to substantiate your claim that I cannot cure cancer in just 21 days with two natural health supplements; 10g per day of L-CARNOSINE and 5g per day of Nannochloropsis Gaditana Powder..?

OK... Find me 10 people with cancer and I'll cure all of them in just 21 days... That will give us even more anecdotal evidence to substantiate my claim... And this is why I am currently working on the double-blind placebo-controlled clinical trial, as I stated previously, as then everybody will know the truth...  (y)

P.S. If they were fake why would they have sent the coins..?  Check the transactions from yesterday... and/or check with the three winners who will verify receipt of their prizes...  (y)

Everybody with half a brain can see you are a con. Your claim to have a cancer cure speaks for itself. Your lies might go over well with the many hookers pictured on your fb page, who are paid to listen to your drivel, but to an educated person you are a joke, and deservedly so.

As for the phony competition, I find it suspicious that you had three entries for three prizes. Where are the runners up? How come they all write exactly like you? How come you deleted the entries from your website as soon as I pointed out they were fake? Doesn't deleting them defeat the purpose of paying people to write them? If anyone wants to judge for themselves can take a look at this one, which Pete posted here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2141880.msg28278151#msg28278151

It's no coincidence Pete started spamming as soon as colx_holder started pointing out the incompetence of the devs, including the fact they drafted some complete randomer with a couple masternodes to write the whitepaper. Incredible that their only response to this was a message telling investors to ignore FUD, rather than addressing a single one of the substantive points made. I return every so often to see if colx_holder got it wrong. I guess not. Here is a link to his criticism since it has been drowned out: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2141880.msg28197937#msg28197937

I'm not going to mingle in the stuff you guys have going on here, but I was the 1st prize winner in the competition and I can assure you Pete and I are not the same person. And I don't believe we have the same writing style either, but that's a matter of opinion. The story I wrote was comparative, not hyperbolic. If you go pages back, you can still read my story. It didn't go anywhere. It's about comparing the Colossus coin to Colossus, the character in Marvel's X-Men comics.

Anyhow, I don't know Pete personally and never spoken to him privately. I just entered a competition I came across and won. That's all.

As to your other points, you could be right or wrong, I don't know. I just like the idea and feel of this project and will put in my efforts to make it grow to a solid, professional level.
Shamanisme

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:27:18 PM

Let evreybody do their thing, there are always people you dislike... i actualy liked Pete since he was so active and helped many people out who had wallet issues or other problems...
I sure hope he gets more active again, some might not like him, but those he helped do.

Its ok that you dont belive in what hes saying about other topics, but just stay on topic then... He have had more giveaways so saying its his own accounts, is just making up things... as the guy above here (who won), check his posts and read them, then tell me you think thats Pete... Its ok if you dislike someone, but dont make up things. Pete probably helped more people on this forum then anyone else.

Now lets stay on topic, instead of causing these pointless discussions.
bedumer

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:35:39 PM

CONGRATULATIONS - EVERYONE'S A WINNER WITH COLX!!  

Here's our January competition winners and many thanks to all those who voted for them - https://colxcoin.com/competition/

20,000 COLX 1ST PRIZE -  DARwuVuyMUhU2U8ii6RsudukGTcMfDosCP - SENT 30,000

10,000 COLX 2ND PRIZE - DNsnzgTUvyYyc897dRDzreuWyaZB56z69k - SENT 20,000

5,000 COLX 3RD PRIZE - DL61a7jQQUJXNsFTAddpEbfixmP3Wuqzhm - SENT 10,000

Look your for more exciting competitions coming in the future...  

These are probably fake submissions. They use a similar writing style to pete - hyperbole, false logic and broken grammar.

Anyone wishing for Pete to make more posts here has no idea what is good for them. He is already a proven liar, having claimed here to have an all natural cure for cancer. His con-man style of writing (not to mention posting bestiality) is enough to drive away legitimate investors. Nobody is going to look at Pete's spam and invest in this coin.

What supportive evidence do you have to substantiate your claim that I cannot cure cancer in just 21 days with two natural health supplements; 10g per day of L-CARNOSINE and 5g per day of Nannochloropsis Gaditana Powder..?

OK... Find me 10 people with cancer and I'll cure all of them in just 21 days... That will give us even more anecdotal evidence to substantiate my claim... And this is why I am currently working on the double-blind placebo-controlled clinical trial, as I stated previously, as then everybody will know the truth...  (y)

P.S. If they were fake why would they have sent the coins..?  Check the transactions from yesterday... and/or check with the three winners who will verify receipt of their prizes...  (y)

Everybody with half a brain can see you are a con. Your claim to have a cancer cure speaks for itself. Your lies might go over well with the many hookers pictured on your fb page, who are paid to listen to your drivel, but to an educated person you are a joke, and deservedly so.

As for the phony competition, I find it suspicious that you had three entries for three prizes. Where are the runners up? How come they all write exactly like you? How come you deleted the entries from your website as soon as I pointed out they were fake? Doesn't deleting them defeat the purpose of paying people to write them? If anyone wants to judge for themselves can take a look at this one, which Pete posted here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2141880.msg28278151#msg28278151

It's no coincidence Pete started spamming as soon as colx_holder started pointing out the incompetence of the devs, including the fact they drafted some complete randomer with a couple masternodes to write the whitepaper. Incredible that their only response to this was a message telling investors to ignore FUD, rather than addressing a single one of the substantive points made. I return every so often to see if colx_holder got it wrong. I guess not. Here is a link to his criticism since it has been drowned out: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2141880.msg28197937#msg28197937

Dont know why everybody is flaming Peter. I dont know him, But i won 20000 colx and i’m happy. Thnx Pete
Jan1337

Activity: 115

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:58:14 AM

The community is giving away free $COLX
First 1000 new FatBTC retweets get 200 COLX.  Once we get listed, there will be a drawing for an additional 40k COLX! 
Join telegram chat to participate (official tweet about this on twitter)

https://twitter.com/FatBTC/status/958164804803297280
LordViggo

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:42:27 AM

Thanx COLX, I recieved my 200 COLX for retweeting!!! Hope we make it into FatBTC first of all and then maybe win the additional 40k COLX  Wink
ciwox

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:08:07 PM

Thanx COLX, I recieved my 200 COLX for retweeting!!! Hope we make it into FatBTC first of all and then maybe win the additional 40k COLX  Wink

no one would get 40K COLX its all fixed their own people would get it..lol such give aways are never fair I am still with the coin but few things bother me and no one bothered to address those...community need to learn a bit more than supporting a coin by just buying it. I am disappointed with the dev with the community members too.. i am not spreading the fud. i am a a holder of fair amount of coin myself but things do disappoint when you are a VERY EARLY ADOPTER and you get nothing but disappointment. I left their slack their telegram channel too... and this is my last post here too.... after this I think will decide when to leave this. It really doesnt make any difference to the community and to the dev... which is the worst part... like one goes and two comes who cares... bad attitude.

Your post literally helped no one at this moment. If you want to be supportive or help the community give at least the points you would see the devs or the community to work on.
Positive feedback would be appreciated instead of this nonsense.
mike1003

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:57:41 PM

dont take me wrong. Iam not a Dev or Involved with anything (ok i did Translation back in sep) but i still ask myself some questions.. what are you guys Smoking? This Coin just started and it was actually a bad Timing.. nearly every Exchange had Problems because of new People in Crypto.. it just was a bad Timing, but it has nothing to do with the Coin or anything what People are doing here. This is a Community driven Project. No ICO or any professional Company behind it.. its going slow, yes, but the People involved learning as this is kinda new to most of them.

So be Patient... at the Moment i think all is in the Green with this Project.

And dont say anything against Pete.. I like him and his comments... atleast he is not negative as the most here!

Instead of constant critics, what is a good Thing, Show us some Solutions too!
mehrdadb3

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:36:16 PM

hello
how u get colx from twitt
i try 3 step but nothing where i must put my colx address?
AltCoinEnthusiast

Activity: 216

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:19:52 PM

ColossusCoinXT  new bitcointalk signature campaign is active. Applications are open in this thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2864000.0

Infos:

AltCoinEnthusiast

Activity: 216

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:24:08 PM

dont take me wrong. Iam not a Dev or Involved with anything (ok i did Translation back in sep) but i still ask myself some questions.. what are you guys Smoking? This Coin just started and it was actually a bad Timing.. nearly every Exchange had Problems because of new People in Crypto.. it just was a bad Timing, but it has nothing to do with the Coin or anything what People are doing here. This is a Community driven Project. No ICO or any professional Company behind it.. its going slow, yes, but the People involved learning as this is kinda new to most of them.

And dont say anything against Pete.. I like him and his comments... atleast he is not negative as the most here!

Good Comment @Mike, Agree!!  

Get active and do something for (your) Colx  Cool
Jan1337

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:26:06 PM

You Sir, hit the nail on the head.
metallicelmo

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:44:36 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2018, 09:24:02 AM by metallicelmo

I completely agree. The only problem we have right now is that Bitcoin is in a correction phase. You don't know how long this will last, but I do know this. When Bitcoin goes down, COLX will go down as well.  There are so many altcoins paired to Bitcoin on exchanges that this really has a big impact on price of altcoins.

I would even say that even if a few people are buying small amounts of COLX and Bitcoin suddenly drops a lot you see the COLX price go down even when people buy. This might be because the dollar value of COLX is calculated in dollar-satoshi's.  

Bitcoin goes down, one satoshi is worth less in dollars, COLX goes down in dollar price because it is only paired to Bitcoin.

Then you look at the COLX price right now compared to what it was the first time Bitcoin was around 8500 dollars last year in November, COLX is actually up in price four times.  The recent drop in price was pretty bad but when Bitcoin reaches 20.000 dollars ever again I think you COULD see COLX at a much higher price than it was all time high...  You just never know what will happen in cryptoland

Having more exchanges will cause the price to be more stable because the Bitcoin price is not always the same on all exchanges. I would love to see more exchanges that also directly trade against other coins
alex832

Activity: 97

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:26:50 AM

And yet, when can we expect cryptopia and ebit? Huh
Jan1337

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:16:39 AM

The Cryptomarket downtrend is a blessing in disguise for Proof of Stake coins (like COLX). My thoughts bellow.

Ok, it's not really a blessing. It sucks unless you were looking for a lower entry point or were hoping to buy more. If you're one of the few in this group: Congratulations!
HOWEVER, if you look beyond what is currently happening in the market and look at some of the ripple effects this will have in the near future, it is reasonable to come to an interesting conclusion: Proof of Stake coins have an advantage over Proof of Work coins in a market downtrend.
How so? In Proof of Stake coins, the cost to run a Proof of Stake operation is minuscule in comparison to a Proof of Work operation (miners or mining farm). Proof of Stake coins do not need to scale with resources as drastically as Proof of Work coins do in order to fulfill the decentralization/distributed consensus portion of their implementation.

So basically what I'm trying to say is:

When a Proof of Stake coin price goes drastically up or down: staking nodes (similar to miners in a PoW coin) requirements stay approximately the same. When a Proof of Work coin price goes drastically up or down: mining requirements fluctuate with the price.

Right now, hash rate is still "high" for Proof of Work coins even through this downturn. That will change soon if their prices continue to stay low compared to what people expected them to be. For now, many are actually operating at a loss or hoping to do just well enough in the short term to make it through to the long term.

In Proof of Stake coins, price fluctuations don't affect those already hosting their staking nodes. No one is taking out a loan or investing tons of capital to setup a Proof of Stake coin at present. Some day that might change, but by design those upgrades won't run someone into the ground when the coin's price drops like it is for the whole market today. An increase in transaction throughput and more full blocks might eventually lead to what is essentially a mandatory network upgrade (much like how Bitcoin can no longer be realistically run on a micro computer anymore), but no one in a Proof of Stake coin is going to be in the hole if the price of their Proof of Stake coin goes down on the basis of their equipment costing too much to operate in the short term.

As a result, Proof of Stake coins are actually better at holding and maintaining network strength based on distribution of wealth rather than total wealth. In my staker/miner paradigm: Proof of Stake coin stakers benefit more from having more users whereas Proof of Work coin miners benefit more from having higher prices. If a PoW coin price goes down, miners drop out because they have to. If a PoS coin price goes down, stakers drop out if and only if they want to. That's the key difference here.

I also believe a decline in hash rate in Proof of Work coins can lead to a domino effect where the price keeps tumbling as people watch the hashrate come tumbling down. With Proof of Stake coins, that problem is greatly reduced to the key difference between Proof of Stake coin owners and Proof of Work coin owners: hodl.

Hodling strengthens a Proof of Stake coin by design. That's the whole point of Proof of Stake. Hodl more, earn more, strengthen the network more. Hodling strengthens a Proof of Work coin as a result of being able to continue paying miners to maintain their current workload with the side benefit of any price increases in the near future. Take away that price incentive and hodling doesn't have much of an effect.

Yes I said 'hodl', i'm a terrible human being. But i'm curious what everyone else is thinking.
Forron

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:19:07 PM

Nope! If we get listed we draw a random winner, don't worry!

hello
how u get colx from twitt
i try 3 step but nothing where i must put my colx address?

Just send me "@Forron" or Kat "@Nimblette" a screenshot of your retweet, your name on twitter and your COLX address. Everyone gets the 200 COLX and has a chance to win 40000 if we get listed.
molecularman

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:38:54 PM

My poor poor COLX doesn't deserve such a beating in this market  Cry

But I like to think about where COLX was during the coin swap and where it is now.  Still pretty good.      It may seem bad now, but if the timing is right, it could set up COLX for a really good run.   If we come out of this correction and COLX brings out a quality whitepaper + more exchanges  we can build back that momentum and hit another ATH easily.

Your signature here
Pumuckel21

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:39:17 PM

Great that there is an bounty campaign for colx to get ore attention.
ps. I just rememberd that cv2 got rebranded so is it still possible to swap some cv2 coins for collossuscoins?

▄█▄▀█████████████▀ ▐
     ▄███▄▀███████████▀ ▐ ▐
    ▄█████▄▀█████████▀ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▄████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
███████████            ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▀████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
    ▀█████▀▄█████████▄ ▐ ▐ ▐
     ▀███▀▄███████████▄ ▐ ▐