Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:33:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☀️ [ANN] ☀️ reOrder Gateway - USA, NY based Startup|MVP - Nov. 7th  (Read 23642 times)
Shilnov (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:50:44 PM

Interesting project .
In my country there are some cafes which accept bitcoin, but not in such a fancy way - just a POS. Sometimes transactions time is longer than paying with fiat/mc/vc. How are  you going to deal with this issue?

And another question - a rethorical one: if most visitors will pay with crypto, is there any way for restaurant to use this profit in crypto to pay taxes or order needful supplies? I think it can be worth if you think about it  and offer convenient ways of spending money in crypto to cover restaurants' needs. Maybe build any partner relations with related retailers offering them to install your terminal.  Just an idea.

Otherways, good luck Smiley

Yes indeed there is a lot of POSes accepting bitcoins but this solution is for cashiers only. We want to face it to our customer
Yes we want to make it possible to keep all members inside of RCoin economic
GendalfTheFireRed

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:07:26 PM

What are your nearest plans? I see the ICO date, but apart from it? Like I see the website was renewed - are there more such updates to be expected in the nearest time?
nice.duck

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:15:34 PM

For how long is it going to be free for business owners? Is free installation only?
Any word about the monthly subscription for using the service?
Shilnov (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:27:07 PM

What are your nearest plans? I see the ICO date, but apart from it? Like I see the website was renewed - are there more such updates to be expected in the nearest time?

We will update software and announce it on website and here in next week. And will focus on ICO trackers and crypto-investors connections before the launch date at November 7th.
In November-December we plan to make first installations in real restaurants of New York
CoinSavvy

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:41:59 PM

We will update software and announce it on website and here in next week. And will focus on ICO trackers and crypto-investors connections before the launch date at November 7th.
In November-December we plan to make first installations in real restaurants of New York

Have the NY restaurant owners agreed on installation of your product? If yes, what is the approximate number of your product which will be installed at the very beginning? Is there any statistics of that?
PowerfulGuerilla

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:50:08 PM

Your ICO concept seems to be really interesting.
However, if you're willing to engage the global blockchain community, how will it be able to see the actual results considering this reOrder infrastructure applies to NY restaurants only? Will you present it on your website, or how will the investors know about the project efficiency?
Shilnov (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:24:39 PM

Your ICO concept seems to be really interesting.
However, if you're willing to engage the global blockchain community, how will it be able to see the actual results considering this reOrder infrastructure applies to NY restaurants only? Will you present it on your website, or how will the investors know about the project efficiency?

NY Restaurants is only first step. We will try it here on big market and reproduce it on global markets.
For investors and for all blockchain community we will show all results during implementation. All contributors may see our progress on website when we launch project.
Shilnov (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:25:49 PM

Have the NY restaurant owners agreed on installation of your product? If yes, what is the approximate number of your product which will be installed at the very beginning? Is there any statistics of that?

We have deal with first NY restaurants where we going to install our terminals right after ICO. And it's not a problem to find more many owners ready to install new fancy digital menu for free.
Shilnov (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:18:59 PM

For how long is it going to be free for business owners? Is free installation only?
Any word about the monthly subscription for using the service?

Free all initial costs, installation, support, everything!
No subscription costs, no processing fees.
Our monetization is on convenience fee, advertisement and loyalty programs.
Shilnov (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:52:43 PM

Short question - is it ok if I invest and participate in bounty with you?)) Where is your conditions for bounties, by the way?

We have no bounty program, no token give away and no airdrops.
Shilnov (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:11:34 AM

Digital menu is the software connected to our servers.

What about the updating of the menu. Any special requirements for it?

Any restaurant worker can update it through the web-interface provided by our cloud management solution. It's very easy and you can change any description, pictures or even interface style and colors.
CryptoDream2049

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:00:08 AM

I would like to know what is the potential as far as countries for excepting the coin....I would think this is a very large number. With global economics is there a issue  ?
Shilnov (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:41:06 AM

1. For business owners: substantial reduction in operating costs coupled with an additional source of income

How exactly are the operating cost going to reduce? Additional income thanks to what? To me, more income is more satisfied customers?
Does reorder fit for bars?

Additional income thanks to advertising and Convenience fee which customers pays along with lowered tips
We have solution for bar counter and we have smart beer glass which knows how much beer in the customer cap and show it on waiter device. We will present this product in the future ICO.

Could you please describe more how will the advertising work?
So the customers will be obligated to pay convenience fee?

Advertising have following features:
Brand advertising:
All vacant tables equipped with reOrder terminals will stream global brand advertisement widely visible like regular outdoors billboards.
Buy time context advertisement:
Introduced to the customer right before order placing, during the wait time or after order delivery. This format fits well for advertising and cross-marketing of local goods and services.
Instant purchase:
Ability to buy advertised products straight from the appearing advertisement using reOrder terminal connection to accept cryptocurrency and banking cards. This gives unmatched competitive advantage to any advertiser.

Yes convenience fee is on the restaurant customer. The fee for speed, better quality service, lowering waiter errors and lowering ticket total
Immorta

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

New World reOrder founder, KrioRus founder

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 01:47:53 AM

The project seems interesting, but I think a lot more information is needed to attract potential investors. I will watch this thread daily to see how things evolve.
What exact info you need which isnt presented on our website : http://ico.reorder.world , product website: http://reorder.tech or blog http://reorder.news ?

CRYO  |  ADVANCED CRYOPRESERVATION TECHNOLOGIES
█ ██ ███       WHITEPAPER       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       ANN THREAD       ███ ██ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  [ JOIN THE PROJECT ]  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SimilarCoin

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:21:23 AM

Good forum thread about upcoming ICO. By the way I like your SSL website. Good website layout https://ico.reorder.world

I would like to know the possibility to accept investment payments via Credit card or Master card?
CryptoDream2049

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:29:15 AM

I would like to ask about the energy sector. When will we see Cryptocurrency enter or has it entered into this sector. I can see in the near future country's paying for fuel with this.  I would think this would be great and fuel will be better priced across the board as the regulation is open minded......
Helga.Alekseyuk

Activity: 83

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:27:04 AM

Short question - is it ok if I invest and participate in bounty with you?)) Where is your conditions for bounties, by the way?

We have no bounty program, no token give away and no airdrops.

Hmm, in announcement there is another info. Ok.
RecklessRocket

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:52:04 AM

What is the maximum amount to invest in your ICO?

Also, do you have a list of digital currencies that you only accepts?
kettenschutz

Activity: 450
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:11:27 AM

Explain, please, I did not understand.
Can I pay immediately with a crypto currency and a reOrder will allow me to do this? Or can I pay only with a regular card (for example USD card)?
AleksandraSandra

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:35:13 AM

What is the maximum amount to invest in your ICO?

Also, do you have a list of digital currencies that you only accepts?

Explain, please, I did not understand.
Can I pay immediately with a crypto currency and a reOrder will allow me to do this? Or can I pay only with a regular card (for example USD card)?

At the website I can see only BTC and Ether, but it's displayed in the countdown box.

ICO isn't started yet, but, team, please take care and add the instructions to your website and announcement.

Dear Team,

The website looks pretty now, great job. Though I tried to use your LIVE DEMO option, unfortunately without login there is no chance to try it out. Where can I register?

Thank you in advance.

MfG,
Sandra

And I still don't understand how to enter Demo at your website. Which login should be used to enter it?

Thank you in advance.

MfG,
Sandra
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: