Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:39:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☀️ [ANN] ☀️ reOrder Gateway - USA, NY based Startup|MVP - Nov. 7th  (Read 23642 times)
Shilnov (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:43:58 PM

Are you also going to do food boxes in New York?

Why would this work better decentralized then centralized, since it will be local right? Not like some1 from Capetown can order a burger from New York

This question got me thinking, why decentralized indeed? Do you have any plans to expend in the future? 

Restaurant owner will be much more decentralized from banks and government when his customer use cryptocurrency as a payment method

Ok, they are much more decentralized but what merit do they get from being decentralized? I mean, they still need to pay taxes etc.

Lower transactions costs, operational costs, increase quality of service. Discounts and bonuses for customers, loyalty programs.
When you review business project from real life you have to consider all aspects. Not only advantages from decentralization. Business owner don't care about decentralization at all. He think numbers - lower or higher. He think customers - happy or angry.
We made business model which is great for cryptocurrency. We are not on the technological edge of blockchain development. We want bring cryptocurrency to real people, to regular customers who don't know how to create crypto wallet

So if I understand correctly, the only benefit from being on a blockchain platform, is that you can accept cryptocurrency? That doesnt sound like you have a lot of advantages from your competitors. The only thing your competitors have to change in the future, is accepting cryptocurrency.

"The only thing your competitors have to change in the future, is accepting cryptocurrency."

The "only" thing our competitors have to change in the future, is:
1 implement cryptocurrency
2 implement loyalty and prepaid cards on their terminals
3 implement local and branding advertisement platform on terminals
4 copy our marketing and sale approach
5 copy our business model (help small business)
6 prepare and launch ICO to get funds on hardware
7 explain to others why people need second reOrder Company
Shilnov (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:45:49 PM

You don't have secure connection for ICO website any reason not to come with proper security measurement. Anyway the idea of this project is promising you have any link of video presentation to understand this more clearly how this will work?

I like your project and want invert in it.

Good luck success!

Thanks Dev!

You can check secure connection here https://ico.reorder.world
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:47:57 PM

How much tokens will be for sale in fist ICO round (in November 2017) and how much in second round (July 2018). And what price will be in second round?
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 02:53:01 PM

I just realized now you have a demo available, in top of the announce the link. Ill give it a try and report my impressions.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:58:18 PM

Are you also going to do food boxes in New York?

Why would this work better decentralized then centralized, since it will be local right? Not like some1 from Capetown can order a burger from New York

This question got me thinking, why decentralized indeed? Do you have any plans to expend in the future? 

Restaurant owner will be much more decentralized from banks and government when his customer use cryptocurrency as a payment method

Ok, they are much more decentralized but what merit do they get from being decentralized? I mean, they still need to pay taxes etc.

Lower transactions costs, operational costs, increase quality of service. Discounts and bonuses for customers, loyalty programs.
When you review business project from real life you have to consider all aspects. Not only advantages from decentralization. Business owner don't care about decentralization at all. He think numbers - lower or higher. He think customers - happy or angry.
We made business model which is great for cryptocurrency. We are not on the technological edge of blockchain development. We want bring cryptocurrency to real people, to regular customers who don't know how to create crypto wallet

Well, that sounds like a plan. If you can lower costs with it, it's worth a shot and should have a lot of potential customers. Thank you for the answer.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Shilnov (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:00:04 PM

How much tokens will be for sale in fist ICO round (in November 2017) and how much in second round (July 2018). And what price will be in second round?

All RCO tokens (28m) will be available for sale in first round. Second round we will sale what wasn't sold in the first. I believe price will be higher because we will use first funds to feed advertisement and hire team and make first 10 installations in restaurants. We will show all process and people feedback right from restaurants. Interview-like streams.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:06:46 PM

This looks like a promising project. Will definitely read up on it!

yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:27:41 PM

All RCO tokens (28m) will be available for sale in first round. Second round we will sale what wasn't sold in the first. I believe price will be higher because we will use first funds to feed advertisement and hire team and make first 10 installations in restaurants. We will show all process and people feedback right from restaurants. Interview-like streams.

Found out about this project today. Seems that everybody is needing food (lol) so this might surely be a win-win product when connected to crypto. Will keep following the developments.

martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:35:33 PM

Is there any video/interview video/review/article about this project?
I would like to know how popular has this project been.

We will post video on the next week
Sorry we don't invest in hype marketing. We invest in our product development. And the product is awesome.
Well, hype marketing isnt necessary but good marketing is always needed.
Even an awesome product/project can also fail if no one knows it.

Yes you are right.
We building connections with blockchain community and they share us in their networks
You can see traffic here https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/reorder.world
This traffic is of people involved in crypto only
Ok thats nice  Smiley
Im waiting for your video and hopefully there will be an interview video too later.
Shilnov (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:37:27 PM

This project showcases one of the best use case for blockchain  technology and restaurants who will not embrace this platform will falter Smiley

Actually you are right. Crypto-terminal will give restaurant owners advantage among others and make his service much more competitive
PS92

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:09:38 PM

This project showcases one of the best use case for blockchain  technology and restaurants who will not embrace this platform will falter Smiley

Actually you are right. Crypto-terminal will give restaurant owners advantage among others and make his service much more competitive

I dug around on your site a bit and am quite impressed. For once this is a project that's not all hype about decentralizing everything, but is realistic. Most people/businesses don't know and care about crypto and decentralization, but they do care about costs. If restaurants can save on staff by using the terminal that's a win, if they can save on transaction/banking costs that's a win, if they can earn through marketing on the terminal that's a win. Those savings can be passed on to customers, which is a win.

Plus, while RCO is used in the background, it looks like customers don't have to be familiar with crypto to use it, since fiat money is accepted as well. Not sure how this works though, could some of the devs explain the payment process with fiat/crypto?

The fact that they start local instead of global is cool too. If just one block in the whole NY district starts to use this product, it's a success. I can see a small bar that shows commercials for their neighbouring cab services on the terminal and creates some kind of bonus/saving deal with them. I think it's quite easy to implement this in such a system. If one block uses this stuff and people are saving points or whatever, it would be very attractive for adjacent blocks to enter. Spreading like a wildfire. Would love a reaction on this brainfart by the team.

It's a real world application that can have an impact immediately (and as a benefit (not a starting point) get people interested in crypto). It seems like they really did their homework on the numbers, but they can definitely improve on their marketing. Especially since the (first) ICO is so close. Could you maybe at least setup a newsletter to subscribe to and a Twitter account so people can retweet your announcements. I understand that the budget is low, but if people don't know you're around, it's hard to raise money.

PS92

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:12:23 PM

Oooh and one more thing, you said something about a video coming out this week. That's great, cause most people don't read whitepapers, and a simple, well made explanatory video can tell soo much. But are there also more videos coming out with regards to how to participate in the crowdsale?

bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 04:22:08 PM

I'm still not quite following how reOrder will improve on the POS systems that a lot of restaurants use currently? Can anyone elaborate?

Shilnov (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:24:13 PM

I'm still not quite following how reOrder will improve on the POS systems that a lot of restaurants use currently? Can anyone elaborate?

This is not cashier POS system. We launching customer faced menu on customer tables
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:37:54 PM

It's great that you have already a MVP demo. I like how you plan to do the application. Let's hope the ICO will get enough funds to release your product how you plan it.

cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:39:40 PM

Read their white paper, announcement thread and this forum and everything will be clear for you  Wink
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:43:22 PM

Yes. In case we will not reach our goal in first stage. Project is complex and requires a lot of affords and funds to be done. We are not just software business and SaaS product. We need big team of sales & marketing people, billing, devs, tech support and field techs.

you need marketing right now if you want your ICO to succeed. especially with all of these forks happening.

Marenos

Activity: 312
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:00:34 PM

It is an interesting project, but it will be hard to success. You need a big amount of money to realize your Project and these times are not the best for ICOs. Later I will read your whitepaper more carefully.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:01:34 PM

What is the pros of this project. How will the team market their product and convince restaurants to adopt their project ?
Shilnov (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:03:01 PM

It is an interesting project, but it will be hard to success. You need a big amount of money to realize your Project and these times are not the best for ICOs. Later I will read your whitepaper more carefully.

Thank you for your feedback. Indeed this project is not easy to do but it absolutely doable
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: