Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:07:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☀️ [ANN] ☀️ reOrder Gateway - USA, NY based Startup|MVP - Nov. 7th  (Read 23644 times)
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 06:43:25 PM

The Roadmap says in January 2018
will be the first installations in NY restaurants. Not Bad  Smiley

Yes after first stage of ICO will install it 10 restaurants to show it's demand and run bigger marketing campaign

great moving. but, if they should be faster.
not only restaurant, they should install it on some store. it will more better.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:18:49 PM

Yes after first stage of ICO will install it 10 restaurants to show it's demand and run bigger marketing campaign

I always wanted this idea to get implemented so that at least I can eat properly even if someone dont want to exchange money with crypto.
It's always good to have another usage of crypto. I think that's most important to get mass adoption.

Marenos

Activity: 312
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:34:09 PM

But most shops don't need it. It is for small Restaurants and cafes, because of their problems with cashless payments. There is the advantage for the project, and there will be the success.
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:50:32 PM

with witch kind of restaurants or which restaurants have you already established a partnership?

would be nice to see who they are.
audiocisco

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:40:51 PM

Does Smb knows, whether this team has experience?
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:42:58 PM

reOrder payment gateway will be irresistible to  establishments especially for those who have no automated solutions installed yet because its all free.
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:48:07 PM

Are restaurants customers really going to use a tablet to order a romantic dinner? What's wrong with good old menu cards and waiters?

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:54:29 PM

But most shops don't need it. It is for small Restaurants and cafes, because of their problems with cashless payments. There is the advantage for the project, and there will be the success.
Cashless payment works much better with the blockchain than it does with FIAT currencies because transaction costs on the blockchain are much cheaper all together.

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:09:50 PM

Cashless payment works much better with the blockchain than it does with FIAT currencies because transaction costs on the blockchain are much cheaper all together.

even if you pay with visa or mastercard, there is a huge fee for the entrepreneurs paying each month and or transaction, whilst the blockchain is cheap Smiley
Shilnov (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:17:59 PM

Sure we'll try different implementations
Shilnov (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:19:51 PM

It will add value to the discount and loyalty program
As more different points of present we will have as more demand we will have on our cards
Shilnov (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:21:52 PM

Are restaurants customers really going to use a tablet to order a romantic dinner? What's wrong with good old menu cards and waiters?

There's demand on automation from business owner and demand on discounts from retail customers
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:28:38 PM

This way is cheaper, easier and more innovative. We are evolving with new technology, this is the part of it Smiley

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:04:17 PM

I haven't read the whitepaper yet, but are you planning the implementation of the reOrder system only for the US market?

Btw: on the website "deferent" should read "different", I guess? There are some more misspellings, since you are US based it looks a bit unprofessional  Smiley

They want to expand to different markets with time, but start in the US, which is no problem for me as US is much more adaption friendly then for example Europe.

According to what I've read they are targeting New York first. IF they succeed there they can succeed everywhere.
I do think more and more people are getting to know crypto so it will boom for sure in 2018.
Most friends are asking me about bitcoin but from bitcoin it's just a small step towards the alts.
So yes, I do think they can succeed.
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:50:45 PM

There's demand on automation from business owner and demand on discounts from retail customers

I think I've seen something like this in a McDonald's, it was pretty weird. There's the regular teller, but you can order through a huge touch screen elsewhere in the restaurant, pay immediately and wait for your number on the receipt  to be called to pickup your order at the teller.

I suppose they could remove the teller too in the future, just order with your smartphone and have the food delivered by drones or something.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:39:24 PM

I think I've seen something like this in a McDonald's, it was pretty weird. There's the regular teller, but you can order through a huge touch screen elsewhere in the restaurant, pay immediately and wait for your number on the receipt  to be called to pickup your order at the teller.

I suppose they could remove the teller too in the future, just order with your smartphone and have the food delivered by drones or something.

There are no problems with the traditional, but the world evolves and people with it, services are perfected to facilitate what is offered and reduce manpower and costs, such as abusive rates of credit card operators, not to mention the ease with a touch of the screen and with your crypto currency, pay for what you want
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:01:53 AM

ReOrder is targeting a small-medium retail entreprises to help them to grow and compete with the big one.
Maybe there are some people who want a lunch/dinner with a luxurious atmosphere and want to be served by waiters in a big and popular restaurant, but there are also some people who just want a casual/normal dinner with fast service.
Smolko

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:04:46 AM

Do you have any issues with the US-law? As far as I know there are some issues currently with participants from the USA

╓╥ ,╦╣▌"       ,╔╗▄▄▄▓▓▓▒▄▄╦╗,       ╙╫▌╗  ╔,
        ╔█Hj╫╝`     ╓▄▓██▓╨▓█▓Ü█Ñ`║█▓███▓▄w     ╙╝▀H╙█H
     ,φ ╣M ╓╓╥w  ,╗▓███████Å╨╙╨█▀╙╨▓████████▄,  ╓╥w, ╙Ñ ╗
     ╫█  ╝╝╩╨` ,▄██████▌░╣Ñ    ▓M `▀▓█▒░╚▀▓███▓. "╙╝╝M  █▒
  ╔╗ ║M,╗▄╫▀" ╔▓█████▓╦╬▄█▄╦╦╦╗█▌╦▄▓████▄▄▓█████╗ ╙╝╫▄╗,╙M ╗m
  ╠█H  "╓╥   ╔▓█▓██M    ▓▀     ▓Ñ║████████████╨╩▓▄   ╥░"  ╔█M
   ▀M╓╬▓▀`   ╫ÑÑ ╟▌     ▓H     ▓Ñ╫█████████████▄╙▓H  `▀▓▄ ╟▀
j▓╗  ``╓╦   ]▓w╫▓▓▌╓╓╓╓╔█╦╓╓╓╓╓▓▄╓╫████████████▓╦▓H  :╗w``  ╔▓
 ╙▓N ╔▓▌"   "▓╨``╫█▌Ö░`╙█░````"█Ñ`````▓▌"▓█████╨"▓H   ╙▀▓╦ ╬▓╨
 ╗╦` ``╓▄M   ╫Ñ  ╚████▓▄█H     ▓M     ▓Ñ ,████▌ ╔▓`  j▄,`` `╔╦
 ╙▓▓. ╔█▌    ╙▓φ.]▓███████▄▄╗.,▓N....╔▓░.╟███▓`,╣M    ╣█U ╓▓▓╛
   ╙M Φ╨╔▓H   ╙▓▓╨╜████████▓╨╙╙█▀╙╙╙╙▓▓╨╙╜██▀╙╣█M   j▓╕╙▀ ╨╨`
 ╫▄╦,  :▓█`    `╝Φw╙╣▓████▌`   ▓M   ╔▓`  ╓▓M,▄▌`    `█▓   ╓╦▄M
  ╙▀▓▌.j▓` ╗U    `╝╫▄▓███▓▓▄╥╥╥█▄╥╥╔▓▄╥╥╬█▄╬▀`    ║▄ ╙▓ ╔╣▓▀"
    ╓,,   j█▌ ╓,    `╝▀██▓▄╫▓░`▓M,╫▓Ü╫██▓▀"`   ╓, ╣█m   ,,╓
    ╙▀██▄, ▓M ╫█N ╦,    `"╙╝▀▀▀▀▀▀▀Å╨""    ╔╗ ╔█▒ ╚▓ ╓▄▓█▀"
       `""    ╙█▒ ╣█U ║▄,             ╓▄H ╔█▌ ╫█M    ""`
       ╚╫▓█▓▄▄,"` ╙█▌ ║█▓            ,▓█M ▓█M "`╓╗▄▓█▓▌H
         ``"╙╙"    ╙╨  ╣█H     Φm    ╚█▌  ╨`    ╙╙╙"``
           '╩▀▓▓▓▀M     "   "Φ▓██ΦM   "    '╩▀▓▓▓▀╩
                ╓▄▄▓██▓M     ╔▀╩▀N     ╚▓██▓▓▄,
                """"`                     `""""
XinFin

Twitter LinkedIn
━━  Telegram  ━━
Youtube    Reddit
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:26:06 AM

Do you have any issues with the US-law? As far as I know there are some issues currently with participants from the USA

Don’t think they will have any problems as long as they don’t allow participants from Us to take part of the ICO, or are ICOs in general not allowed in US?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:45:39 AM

I had a look on their team and I dont see any lawyers. They can always consult of course, but lately I have been seeing in some ICO's that team members sometimes include lawyers.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: