Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:59:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☀️ [ANN] ☀️ reOrder Gateway - USA, NY based Startup|MVP - Nov. 7th  (Read 23647 times)
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:39:15 PM

instead of new york, i would rather go for berlin, paris, moscow, rome, madrid, quebec, hongkong, istanbul and so on.

you have to widen your possibilities Smiley fast

But why instead of? (; The Team will have their reasons, why they choosed new york. And of course, when they expand, those towns are good aims for the future. Let them grow in an organic way and someday, we can use the technology everywhere.

I think their new york choice is because of prices. New York is an expensive city maybe most expensive one. Expensive meals mean expensive commissions. They are just trying to maximize their profits. In future, they can expand other big and expensive cities too.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:40:34 PM

revenue share from advertisement? what you mean?

The idea is to give token holders % from advertisement revenue what we going to stream on terminals.
But we only think about it. More details will come out before second ICO stage

ok, thank. I understand now. But why you want second ICO?
viljy

Activity: 1792
Merit: 936

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:43:35 PM

I watched the demo. Looks good. If it is really installed in 2,000 restaurants or more, then the profit of the project should be normal.
You watched a video or tried the demo?
I cant find any videos and they said that the video will be uploaded in a week.

I tried the demo.

I was wondering, why not start this project in Moskou instead of New York if the majority of your team is from Russia?

I can not even imagine how they could start this business in Moscow. And why, if it's better in New York.
FIEX

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:02:00 PM

The idea is to give token holders % from advertisement revenue what we going to stream on terminals.

This will be good for token holders if this will be happening.
A lot of money in advertisement Smiley

Thansk for answering all our questions Shilnov
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:12:05 PM

You will make it more tempting for investors if you will implement this idea. I just hope you will keep adverts on a decent level and wont include too much of it on the terminals.

haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:13:49 PM

instead of new york, i would rather go for berlin, paris, moscow, rome, madrid, quebec, hongkong, istanbul and so on.

But why instead of? (; The Team will have their reasons, why they choosed new york. And of course, when they expand, those towns are good aims for the future. Let them grow in an organic way and someday, we can use the technology everywhere.

I think their new york choice is because of prices. New York is an expensive city maybe most expensive one. Expensive meals mean expensive commissions. They are just trying to maximize their profits. In future, they can expand other big and expensive cities too.
In new york are also a lot of restaurants, bars,... There is a huge market with many rich people who like the convenience and like to be trendy.

Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:15:05 PM

In new york are also a lot of restaurants, bars,... There is a huge market with many rich people who like the convenience and like to be trendy.

yes a new trend in the new york markets,
i hope so Smiley
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:39:56 PM

Is this project protected by us law? is it possible for everybody to join?
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:11:46 PM

I think New York is just a starting place for the project, and its really good to start in this city, I think restaurant will be opened to that kind of technology, more than in other city. And after that the project can be launched in another big city.
nestleblushing

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:55:01 PM

Looks very interesting. Will invest with some coins. Good luck guys 
haxllega

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:13:49 PM

I think New York is just a starting place for the project, and its really good to start in this city, I think restaurant will be opened to that kind of technology, more than in other city. And after that the project can be launched in another big city.
In the history, New York was always a city where new things got implemented. Think of skyscrapers and so on. I think it will be the same with this project.

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:22:35 PM

I was wondering, why not start this project in Moskou instead of New York if the majority of your team is from Russia?

It is just a suggestion, but I think such an technology is maybe more accepted in big western cities as it ist not totally unknown. I know similar systems in bigger restaurants but without crypto or blockchain technology

I think Moscow is pretty up to date with all tech related issues, so imo it would be possible to run this project in Moscow.
Anyone know why they opted for US (NY) ?
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2884
Merit: 605

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:33:42 PM

This project seems to me moving in a promising direction, the restaurant business will not cease to exist but why exactly in this project should we invest our money? What are the distinguishing features?

Because of the huge number of restaurants and food cords, they have a big chance that some of them will adopt their product. They just need to be patient and let it evolve with natural way of spreading the good reviews among food providers and users.

Especially since it costs the restaurant owners absolutely nothing to give it a try:

"Customer table reOrder terminals installation is free and therefore easily affordable for New York retail business owners. Ready to deploy solution provide seamless next day operation"
if don t costs nothing to restaurants to try it and users can save something on final bill first it happens then better is for all...
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:18:23 PM

This project seems to me moving in a promising direction, the restaurant business will not cease to exist but why exactly in this project should we invest our money? What are the distinguishing features?

Because of the huge number of restaurants and food cords, they have a big chance that some of them will adopt their product. They just need to be patient and let it evolve with natural way of spreading the good reviews among food providers and users.

Especially since it costs the restaurant owners absolutely nothing to give it a try:

"Customer table reOrder terminals installation is free and therefore easily affordable for New York retail business owners. Ready to deploy solution provide seamless next day operation"
if don t costs nothing to restaurants to try it and users can save something on final bill first it happens then better is for all...

how does those "reOrder terminals" look? and how easy are the to install? are those only tablet apps or what? can someone explain?
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:39:07 PM

how does those "reOrder terminals" look? and how easy are the to install? are those only tablet apps or what? can someone explain?

if they're going in the hardware business as well, it's going to be tough. Oracle always has micros in place , which is a household name. that will be a tough battle to win.

Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:52:45 PM

What's a Oracle micros? Is that some kind of tablet to replace the traditional pen and paper the waitresses and waiters use to take your order?

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:58:28 PM

Yes New york is a way bigger the city with a good economy, and american are open to new products.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:10:39 PM

Yes New york is a way bigger the city with a good economy, and american are open to new products.

Well let's just say New York is open to new products. There are a lot of states in the US which don't even have decent internet, so I. wouldn't say the whole of US is open Smiley
But if the product is going to succeed somewhere it will be a major city like New York.
FIEX

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:34:51 PM

Well let's just say New York is open to new products. There are a lot of states in the US which don't even have decent internet, so I. wouldn't say the whole of US is open Smiley
But if the product is going to succeed somewhere it will be a major city like New York.

NY is a great city to start. Also lots of tourist go to NY and they can also use this platform.
Really hope this can be a succes so they can expand to oter cities as well.
haxllega

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:42:20 PM

NY is a great city to start. Also lots of tourist go to NY and they can also use this platform.
Really hope this can be a succes so they can expand to oter cities as well.
And the tourists can speak to their friends about this platform and convince them to use it in other cities in different countries.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: