Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:28:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☀️ [ANN] ☀️ reOrder Gateway - USA, NY based Startup|MVP - Nov. 7th  (Read 23647 times)
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:54:59 PM

this is interesting concept. like project. is this going to be start in specific region only?

lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 09:56:32 PM

well nice to see that there is already a working version and that on an ipad. i think the app would even run on the first gen ipads, so it would be much more cheaper Smiley

i should try this one. but, is it planned working on android device?

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Shilnov (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:05:46 PM

In many restaurants 100% of tips go to staff not owner. If it's automatically going to the owner it's called a service charge which is considered restaurant income. If you're really talking about staff tips doesn't that mean staff's going to pay the reOrder convenience fee?

All tips will go to staff is it was before. But in our case part of the waiters work will be automated so their tips going to be lower. Convenience fees is separated form tips. Customer pays tips+fee
Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:13:23 PM

In many restaurants 100% of tips go to staff not owner. If it's automatically going to the owner it's called a service charge which is considered restaurant income. If you're really talking about staff tips doesn't that mean staff's going to pay the reOrder convenience fee?

All tips will go to staff is it was before. But in our case part of the waiters work will be automated so their tips going to be lower. Convenience fees is separated form tips. Customer pays tips+fee

Cool and good to know how the system works.
For the tip is also a fee. Great Smiley
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:31:07 PM

Very nice to see those pictures!
Always great to see some demo's. You guys are doing great

Keep those updates coming! Love it
Keep it up!
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:55:50 PM

wow last generation terminal already installed and tested in a few restaurants the project is already at a good point and will have a great future...

Lets hope!
This can be a great succes. Really hope they can make this project work.
Keep it up guys, cant wait to see a video in a restaurant where people use the terminal Smiley

After seeing the demo i really don't understand how could they not make that work. It's simple as it could get, and it totally breaks down the language barrier that i had while travelling and trying to order vegetarian food. After trying for a while I just ordered beer because of pure frustration.
Also this will be very helpful to some restaurants that is short of employees and very crowded of visitors.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:13:47 PM

Yes the optimisation that reorder will offer to restaurant will be well adopted I think, only benefit for them. I’m impatient to see the first try of the project in a restaurant.
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:21:07 PM

Yes the optimisation that reorder will offer to restaurant will be well adopted I think, only benefit for them. I’m impatient to see the first try of the project in a restaurant.
I think that will happen in the next year  Grin
Need to be more patient  Smiley
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:26:00 PM

Patience is hard when there are so many interesting projects  Smiley
Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:07:05 AM

it is Smiley
how reOrder will make marketing in new york?
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:11:54 AM

Is reOrder Terminal already completed and available? Not only as demo version. Roll Eyes

Yes Sir! It was installed and tested in couple restaurants already

In which restaurants your terminals working already? This with cryptocurrencies or only fiat working right now?
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:08:03 AM

Is reOrder Terminal already completed and available? Not only as demo version. Roll Eyes

https://ico.reorder.world/announce/IMG_9743.jpg

In which restaurants your terminals working already? This with cryptocurrencies or only fiat working right now?

Dont know which restaurant, but they are ready for fiat
Hey,

I read through your whitepaper fast now, because I don't have so much time, need to do it later again.
Is your terminal just for crypto-based payments or also for fiat payments?

Ready for fiat right now and we will implement crypto
Shilnov (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:36:59 AM

Currently we can accept fiat. But system was designed very flexible so it's not a problem to implement crypto in the future
Shilnov (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:37:56 AM

it is Smiley
how reOrder will make marketing in new york?

Making personal connections with owners and managers. It's not a big problem to make it if you have right product
turlando

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:09:13 AM

Did your team work earlier with blockchain projects?
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:34:57 AM

Nice too see some live pictures of the tests  Smiley

I thought the same, to be able to evaluate speed of accomplishment of the functions, complexity of handling and other things more.
Gabi
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1008

If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:40:53 AM

I volunteer to test it next time I am in NYC Smiley

Interesting and useful project. OpenTable basically took over business of keeping restaurant tables occupied, and it's finally one-click and helpful/easy. The lack of some sort of uniform and secure self ordering system is obvious. I believe you biggest competitor would be Stripe and Square, these guys moving in same direction, but no crypto/blockchain there... Good luck!

Immorta

Activity: 127

New World reOrder founder, KrioRus founder

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 03:01:46 AM

I volunteer to test it next time I am in NYC Smiley

Interesting and useful project. OpenTable basically took over business of keeping restaurant tables occupied, and it's finally one-click and helpful/easy. The lack of some sort of uniform and secure self ordering system is obvious. I believe you biggest competitor would be Stripe and Square, these guys moving in same direction, but no crypto/blockchain there... Good luck!

Deal ! See you in New York !

CRYO  |  ADVANCED CRYOPRESERVATION TECHNOLOGIES
█ ██ ███       WHITEPAPER       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       ANN THREAD       ███ ██ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  [ JOIN THE PROJECT ]  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Immorta

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 03:03:27 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2017, 03:25:16 AM by Immorta

Nice too see some live pictures of the tests  Smiley
I thought the same, to be able to evaluate speed of accomplishment of the functions, complexity of handling and other things more.

Try our live demo to make it sure : http://demo.reorder.tech

█ ██ ███       WHITEPAPER       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       ANN THREAD       ███ ██ █
Immorta

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 03:24:05 AM

wow last generation terminal already installed and tested in a few restaurants the project is already at a good point and will have a great future...

Lets hope!
This can be a great succes. Really hope they can make this project work.
Keep it up guys, cant wait to see a video in a restaurant where people use the terminal Smiley

After seeing the demo i really don't understand how could they not make that work. It's simple as it could get, and it totally breaks down the language barrier that i had while travelling and trying to order vegetarian food. After trying for a while I just ordered beer because of pure frustration.

Thank You ! We're absolutely determined to make it happen !

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: