Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:38:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☀️ [ANN] ☀️ reOrder Gateway - USA, NY based Startup|MVP - Nov. 7th  (Read 23647 times)
Shilnov (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:31:57 PM

@dev

we want some working display videos and no screenshots please Smiley

give us what you have and strengthen the bond between the investors even more!

That's a good idea. Video would be way more helpful to us investors for seeing what it is.

the effect is bigger the realer it gets i would appreciate that very much too

lets see how the devs will react and post something.

i am curious to see something working and not only screenshots...

A video were devs explains how things work would be very great.
I'm sure this can be done? Really hope this aint a scam that's why I wait for some video's before investing.

Yes we've just upload short overview of the system. There is terminal and cloud management system

https://youtu.be/YYvJchx4QYo
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:55:35 PM

@dev

That's a good idea. Video would be way more helpful to us investors for seeing what it is.

I agree with video presentation, and not just app screen but also 360 view of the terminal.

Photos of terminal from different angles are here

Thanks for providing us all these photoes. Your product looks very impressive I think you coild be very popular.

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:17:03 PM

@dev

I agree with video presentation, and not just app screen but also 360 view of the terminal.

Thanks for providing us all these photoes. Your product looks very impressive I think you coild be very popular.

Yes thanks for the pictures. Any luck you can provide a video of the working product? I think most of us would like to see that.
Shilnov (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:18:10 PM

@dev

Yes thanks for the pictures. Any luck you can provide a video of the working product? I think most of us would like to see that.

Yes we've just upload short overview of the system. There is terminal and cloud management system

cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:44:28 PM

@dev

Looks very nice and intuitive. Keep it up devs!
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:23:04 PM

The demo is very nice, I like the ergonomics of your system. I hope that the business owner's side is as good as this too.

i agree. nice concept that has potential to grow big.  I hope concentration stay on restaurant business for now. huge industry
Restaurant business is growing rapidly lately, especially in my country  Grin

That probably applies to all countries... also the times when i ordered something different and the waiter made a mistake and delivered a wrong meal is too many. Now waiters can concentrate on their work instead of trying to remember who ordered what and from what table.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:31:50 PM

Is the investments counter working properly on your website? It says you received 2000ETH from two persons which would probably mean 1000ETH from each and thats it. I find that highly unlikely.

Shilnov (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:32:43 PM

Is the investments counter working properly on your website? It says you received 2000ETH from two persons which would probably mean 1000ETH from each and thats it. I find that highly unlikely.

It's error. We will fix it quickly
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2884
Merit: 605

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:48:27 PM

@dev

I'm sure this can be done? Really hope this aint a scam that's why I wait for some video's before investing.
an explicative video as well as to bring greater advertising,would dissipate all investors doubts and it would certainly increase interest to this project...
Shilnov (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:49:52 PM

@dev

an explicative video as well as to bring greater advertising,would dissipate all investors doubts and it would certainly increase interest to this project...

loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:01:37 PM

@dev

Looks very nice and intuitive. Keep it up devs!
After seeing this video my confidence on this project has increased because it seems very easy to use and supply to the establishments.
emityaev

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:25:37 PM

Thank you!
Fixed.
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:27:47 PM

well, thx for the shots, but i really would like to see a working model and not standalone screens, where i dont know if it is working or just a screenshot as a wallpaper Smiley

and the video is just a "how it would work and looklike concept"

how 'bout a proof of concept video?
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:30:45 PM

Nice to have some photo of the terminal, investors always like to see more about the product, and its really good to see that reorder has already a product ready.
Shilnov (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:00:54 PM

well, thx for the shots, but i really would like to see a working model and not standalone screens, where i dont know if it is working or just a screenshot as a wallpaper Smiley

and the video is just a "how it would work and looklike concept"

how 'bout a proof of concept video?

Thank you for your reply.
Proof of concept is validation and verification process when your customers use product in pilot locations and it show positive traction.
As we point before we have product which was passed validation process in test restaurants. After that we fixed all bugs and make changes in our model.
Now we have to test our product in pilot 10 restaurants to verify our solution.
Validation and verification will show proof of concept.

It's much more complex process to verify hardware product on market and start sell it. That's why we need funds
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:11:36 PM

Nice to have some photo of the terminal, investors always like to see more about the product, and its really good to see that reorder has already a product ready.

Yes good to have a product already working.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:15:08 PM

We needed photos from different angles just to visualize how are you planing to design your terminals. Now the visual looks are also important and you have to make it appealing also from the outside.

FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:30:53 PM

Indeed great to see all this pictures!
Still I prefer a nice video Smiley

Thanks for giving us these updates, love it!
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:38:05 PM

@dev

Its nice to have a video, i would like to see more  Smiley
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:39:05 PM

Indeed that is the proof that the project is on track.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: