Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:39:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☀️ [ANN] ☀️ reOrder Gateway - USA, NY based Startup|MVP - Nov. 7th  (Read 23647 times)
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 02:53:28 PM

I didnt know that the ICO was already started! So far only 1 contributor, hopefully there will be more investors, but it is really hard to get investors now before the fork. You can see this happening to every ICO right now
Its already 3 contributors now, maybe this project needs more promotion and advertising.

Somebody was previously suggesting a bounty program, i think would help.
OneUserOne

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:57:44 PM

this is exciting ,with more bitcoin adoption comes token adoption as well.

Correct me if im wrong as I understand this reOrder system can be used for other business models such as grocery, right?

Well I think if the main system runs you could adapt it easily on other business models, such as grocery, bookings/check ins etc etc.

It gives the impression that yes, but it is better to focus first on a business and in case of success go jumping to the rest

It's definitely yes as it could be applied not only in restaurants, but also in other fields, such as fast food, retail establishments, hotels. It least it was said something about that earlier here.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:11:30 PM

You guys have any plans about expanding to the global market in future?

First two years is NY and US market. Depends on results we will consider about Canada, EU and Australia restaurant, shops and hotel markets

Good to hear that you have a clear vision. A bit sad because I am in Asia and it's not even on your list yet.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:14:13 PM

I didnt know that the ICO was already started! So far only 1 contributor, hopefully there will be more investors, but it is really hard to get investors now before the fork. You can see this happening to every ICO right now
Its already 3 contributors now, maybe this project needs more promotion and advertising.

I still see only one on their site. Whats your softcap again? Are you willing to lower it n order to get the project going?

Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:18:58 PM

I still see only one on their site. Whats your softcap again? Are you willing to lower it n order to get the project going?

i think they plan a second ico for all unsold tokens, atm before the bitcoin hardfork
all icos are run not fast.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:01:13 PM

i think they plan a second ico for all unsold tokens, atm before the bitcoin hardfork
all icos are run not fast.

at the moment the fork is wreaking havoc with all ICO's. it's not a good idea to run them now.

PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:30:49 PM

this is exciting ,with more bitcoin adoption comes token adoption as well.

Correct me if im wrong as I understand this reOrder system can be used for other business models such as grocery, right?

I think they (grocery store) can at least promote themselves via advertising and coupons/savings deals on the terminal. Same goes for liquor stores, taxi services and any kind of local business.

CryptoJojo

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:34:07 PM

Nice to have some photo of the terminal, investors always like to see more about the product, and its really good to see that reorder has already a product ready.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:57:56 PM

I have been checking your smart contract and there isnt much coming in?

https://etherscan.io/address/0xf9C05E27aD87d8FEf58225024eaa124118a2Af7b

Only 0.1 ETH so far??
Is this true?
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:40:27 PM

lets see... due to the cancellation of the segwit2x bitcoin fork, i really think that many people are going to sell their bitcoin and probably invest it in this ico project?

well, maybe this project will get some more new investors now, or not?
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:23:44 PM

lets see... due to the cancellation of the segwit2x bitcoin fork, i really think that many people are going to sell their bitcoin and probably invest it in this ico project?

I hope that after the fork cancellation there're going to be more investors interested on ICO's.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:26:52 PM

who is count nearest competition?  is this going to release on IOS platform for apple device?

Competitors is Ziosk and lily tablets for Panera Bread. They produce tablets for very large chains like Apple Bees and Panera
Our solution for ipads and it's work on IOS off course.

I don't know these competitors, must be just in united stated.
Shilnov (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:58:52 PM

I hope that after the fork cancellation there're going to be more investors interested on ICO's.

It's doesn't really matter for us because we hope to attract right now big funds and serious investors on this project to prepare for 2nd ICO stage which is much more important for us than pre-Sale.
We speak with couple fundraisers and funds to have good deal. Stay tuned
Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:11:13 PM

Thanks for replying my previous questions.
You said that crypto payments will become available next year. Rcoin will be available for payments as well?
Yes of course, reorder R coin is the only circulational utility token which will be used in reorder infrastructure.
Any product or service purchase placed via reOrder terminal using cryptocurrency or banking card will be done via conversion into R coin.
(From the first page)

that will definitely increase the demand for Rcoins on the market.

yes it will, thats a great busisnessplan for the reOrder Gateway  Smiley
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:16:02 PM

Thanks for replying my previous questions.
You said that crypto payments will become available next year. Rcoin will be available for payments as well?
Yes of course, reorder R coin is the only circulational utility token which will be used in reorder infrastructure.
Any product or service purchase placed via reOrder terminal using cryptocurrency or banking card will be done via conversion into R coin.
(From the first page)

that will definitely increase the demand for Rcoins on the market.

yes it will, thats a great busisnessplan for the reOrder Gateway  Smiley

The good thing is that it has a good use, it will ensure good volumes and demands on the market.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:49:50 PM

who is count nearest competition?  is this going to release on IOS platform for apple device?

Competitors is Ziosk and lily tablets for Panera Bread. They produce tablets for very large chains like Apple Bees and Panera

I have never heard anything from them are they popular on the States?
PS92

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:57:47 PM

who is count nearest competition?  is this going to release on IOS platform for apple device?

I appreciate the DEVs knew who are the main competitors of reOrder. They have done their research.

Yup their site may not look that professional, but when you look at the numbers and papers, you can't say they haven't done their homework!

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:26:33 PM

IT's very plausible. I've seen a big increase in my alts today, so tomorrow could be the beginning of new investors.
Immorta

Activity: 127

New World reOrder founder, KrioRus founder

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 11:51:48 PM

@Shilnov, why does this say "formation date: 06/19/2017"
http://www.sos.state.co.us/biz/BusinessEntityDetail.do?quitButtonDestination=BusinessEntityResults&nameTyp=ENT&entityId2=20171452264&srchTyp=ENTITY&fileId=20171452264&masterFileId=20171452264
And you contributor brief:
"A company registered in Colorardo, US. Since 2016, it has been developing a number of solutions focused on automating mission-critical business processes within the retail industry. Its first finished product is a proprietary payment terminal for restaurants, shops, and hotels."
Did you work unregistered, like a hobby/unpaid, on this project from 2016-2017?
You can read detailed description in the Roadmap section of the website https://ico.reorder.world/#roadmap

CRYO  |  ADVANCED CRYOPRESERVATION TECHNOLOGIES
█ ██ ███       WHITEPAPER       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       ANN THREAD       ███ ██ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  [ JOIN THE PROJECT ]  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PS92

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:52:26 PM

It's doesn't really matter for us because we hope to attract right now big funds and serious investors on this project to prepare for 2nd ICO stage which is much more important for us than pre-Sale.
We speak with couple fundraisers and funds to have good deal. Stay tuned

Really curious about this news!!! Can't wait!

When you say '1st stage ICO' is actually more of a 'presale' for big investors,  it's all making a lot more sense all of a sudden.

You don't need a lot of marketing for reaching out to big investors. In fact, if your budget is small it might even be better not to spend it and reach out to bigger investors directly. When they have their starting capital,  they can start developing, pitching, selling, installing and testing their product and market their '2nd' ico in order to raise the big funds for the big launch.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: