Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:52:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☀️ [ANN] ☀️ reOrder Gateway - USA, NY based Startup|MVP - Nov. 7th  (Read 23647 times)
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:56:56 PM

are you guys going to release order terminal also or application available for android and IOS tablets?

loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:01:08 PM

Its cool that the team live in New York, they know very well the city if they live here and they will be able to know where restaurant or place is the better for reorder, it’s nice for the spread of the project.
In addition, they can test the product daily.  Wink
belechau

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:42:45 PM

are you guys going to release order terminal also or application available for android and IOS tablets?

They announced their use initially in IOS, I think for the sake of speed and better functionality, I hope to see the extension to other platforms soon, as there seems to be more android fans
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:50:32 PM

i just read that the mayority of the team is russian. so why its (called) NY based?

Because their company is registered in US  (NY?) and they want to start in NY with their project.
Yes, russian name but most of them are living in new york.

There's this stereotype that whenever you hear that the people working on a project are russians, it loses some credibility. I think the project should speak for itself, people should do their own research.

I never heard of this stereotype before, but I saw that many Russians are working in crypto. I wonder if crypto is stimulated in Russia. Doesn't matter that the team is Russian imo they said that they choose NY because it is city with a demand for new technology

Je.hitler

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:11:32 PM

i really liked the demo, i want to see it in place, but i have the impression that something like this is already out there
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:27:29 PM

i really liked the demo, i want to see it in place, but i have the impression that something like this is already out there

I don't think so, at least not in crypto space. there is competition out there but not with the same business model.

bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 03:33:36 PM

i just read that the mayority of the team is russian. so why its (called) NY based?

Because their company is registered in US  (NY?) and they want to start in NY with their project.

There's this stereotype that whenever you hear that the people working on a project are russians, it loses some credibility. I think the project should speak for itself, people should do their own research.

I never heard of this stereotype before, but I saw that many Russians are working in crypto. I wonder if crypto is stimulated in Russia. Doesn't matter that the team is Russian imo they said that they choose NY because it is city with a demand for new technology

It seems like a lot of times people worry too much about the team thats creating the project. Personally, I think the product, the whitepaper, and the vision should carry a lot more weight.

Helga.Alekseyuk

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:50:59 PM

Definitely, it is a physical terminal to order and to pay (looks like a tablet). The system is already integrated and can by adjsuted per customer request. I see advertisement solution is on eof the main advantages as well!
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:02:36 PM

who is count nearest competition?  is this going to release on IOS platform for apple device?

Competitors is Ziosk and lily tablets for Panera Bread. They produce tablets for very large chains like Apple Bees and Panera
Our solution for ipads and it's work on IOS off course.

This shows there is a demand and not many competitors yet. Being on the market when there is not many competition is a very good sign

And those competitors don't offer the option to pay with crypto!

tiger5056

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:01:57 PM

how easy to customize for business owners? i can see all want to change branding based on their needs.

Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:04:44 PM

Could you tell me how reOrder will increase the minimum wage of the restaurant personnel?

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
areschen

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:43:25 PM

how easy to customize for business owners? i can see all want to change branding based on their needs.

Maybe you can write your own css template or just uploading a branding logo,
bug I guess customize development is part of their profitability, it is impossible for one application to adapt to all the user needs.

belechau

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:02:48 PM

I do not see their nationalities as a differential, the differential of the project, in addition to their script, it will surely reach big markets, in any nationality, there are several windows out there, but we know where the biggest trends are generated, mainly related to technology and evolution of services
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:03:41 PM

Could you tell me how reOrder will increase the minimum wage of the restaurant personnel?

I think it's a new law that's going to increase the minimum wage of restaurant personnel. By using Reorder Gateway the restaurant/manager can save on personnel and thereby save on those increased costs, because instead of waiters taking orders/accepting the payment, the terminal takes/sends the orders and handles the payments.

I agree that it's not clear from the website.

bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 06:13:59 PM

I think it's a new law that's going to increase the minimum wage of restaurant personnel. By using Reorder Gateway the restaurant/manager can save on personnel and thereby save on those increased costs, because instead of waiters taking orders/accepting the payment, the terminal takes/sends the orders and handles the payments.

Yes,the way I understood it was that it would just save on the overall costs. Then these saved costs would be able be pass onto employees and into other areas of the business.

Maybe the devs should spell it out more?

Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:39:27 PM

You're saying they're going to raise the minimum wage by firing employees? That doesn't seem like a big improvement to me. I thought the cost savings had more to do with cheaper payments or something.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2884
Merit: 605

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:30:10 PM

You're saying they're going to raise the minimum wage by firing employees? That doesn't seem like a big improvement to me. I thought the cost savings had more to do with cheaper payments or something.
i do not think that in the restaurants where the terminal will be installed, it saves on costs with staff layoffs but will saves on transaction fees and excluding banks...
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:15:49 PM

I don't think so, at least not in crypto space. there is competition out there but not with the same business model.
I haven't seen anything like this in the crypto space. I would also like to see it in place but New York is a little far for me.
tiger5056

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:17:17 PM

I haven't seen anything like this in the crypto space. I would also like to see it in place but New York is a little far for me.

where is actually in NY? is it in production?

Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:47:54 PM

Was there a private sale ?

Is there some angel investors  ?

I don't know, i was not implying anything. Just wondering my self it was the case.

I don't think we had any answer, or I missed it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: