Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:57:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☀️ [ANN] ☀️ reOrder Gateway - USA, NY based Startup|MVP - Nov. 7th  (Read 23640 times)
Cindy1983

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:47:13 PM

Is the Reorder project going to be represented in any conference any time soon?

Tht would be quite interesting to know, at the moment there are a lot of blockchain conference around the world.

Would be a good chance to show themself and the project to the community.
Since they have started in 2016, im wondering why they havent received any attention from media (the popular one).

Yes, I hope they'll do something about this.

Been watching this project for a while and I'm still not convienced about there intensions...
It feels like there is something fishy about this but I could be sooo wrong.

I will keep following this thread and hopefully I can change my mind about this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:54:05 PM

reOrder ICO listed on ICOnow.

http://iconow.net/ico-728   

that's nice but remember guys, do your own research.

haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:55:43 PM

reOrder ICO listed on ICOnow.

http://iconow.net/ico-728   

that's nice but remember guys, do your own research.
Never trust any token rating site. They often get money to give good reviews.

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:01:39 PM

Im not following this thread and since they have put their counter down from website i dont have a clue how their ICO is going. Can anyone write the amount thy raised so far?

Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:21:42 PM

Tht would be quite interesting to know, at the moment there are a lot of blockchain conference around the world.

Since they have started in 2016, im wondering why they havent received any attention from media (the popular one).

So far they have not had a big advertising campaign. Should try to be more visible and the conferences are a good opportunity.
I think this project does not need to be presented at conferences or events, reOrder can able to improve the restaurant business is a big segment of course - but I think conferences it's not so important
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:49:05 PM

do not rely on ranking sites for ico do your own research, a little more visibility/advertising will not be bad more presence in the media for example, as the project is  a winning one,maybe a pubblic presentation,an event or something like this would attract more interest...
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:37:43 PM

do not rely on ranking sites for ico do your own research, a little more visibility/advertising will not be bad more presence in the media for example, as the project is  a winning one,maybe a pubblic presentation,an event or something like this would attract more interest...
I agree, it is necessary to conduct my own research - go deeper into the project, read all the whitepaper and only then can you start investing
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:38:23 PM

Been watching this project for a while and I'm still not convienced about there intensions...

I will keep following this thread and hopefully I can change my mind about this.

The picture they shown tends to bring some credibility to the project.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:56:43 PM

When will The second round of the ICO will start? I hope to see a definite schedule on the site.

good question. Hope also that we will see this on the website.

since there are 2 rounds, then when will the initial investors get their tokens?

I think all investors will get their tokens simultaneously after the ICO has ended, but I hope the DEV would clarify this matter asap. Smiley

According to what I've read that is exactly the case.
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:05:25 PM

A Sea food restaurant? Jk

What is making you feel it's fishy?

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:30:07 PM

And also I would appreciate if they could share pictures of them working on their work spaces or any exposure activity such as conferences.

I already asked for a video demo of the platform In real life.
But I haven't seen it yet. I might have missed it in the thread.
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:48:33 PM

So far they have not had a big advertising campaign. Should try to be more visible and the conferences are a good opportunity.
I think this project does not need to be presented at conferences or events, reOrder can able to improve the restaurant business is a big segment of course - but I think conferences it's not so important
Well, why not, conferences and events are important in any case, this is a good advertisement.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:51:07 PM

And also I would appreciate if they could share pictures of them working on their work spaces or any exposure activity such as conferences.

You didnt miss it, they havent uploaded any real life/platform use video.
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:59:11 PM

And when do you plan to release a video demo platform? This will increase the number of potential investors.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:27:10 AM

And when do you plan to release a video demo platform? This will increase the number of potential investors.

I am also asking this for days now but I don't even got an answer :/

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
martinholly167

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:48:48 AM

The OP was very active before, maybe he took a bit days off
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 04:09:09 AM

The OP was very active before, maybe he took a bit days off

It was just passing the week end. Im sure he will be back answering on monday during the day
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:20:16 AM

Well 2016 is just a year ago and they are still a start up. They probably spend the time doing business research

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 06:24:14 AM

This is another long term project, as they advertise in the roadmap it will take the next year to start to see some some customer using the system
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:33:52 AM

This is another long term project, as they advertise in the roadmap it will take the next year to start to see some some customer using the system

waiting a year to see profit can be very painful in the crypto space. a lot of people, like myself, who really can't wait.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: