Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:19:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic  (Read 16900 times)
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 08:21:34 AM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
If you're smart you will be strategic only. What kind of f'ed up logic do you use? A smart person analyses his/her situation and decides which way to go instead of blindly following people.  Strategies are meant to be a barrier breaker to your goals that you want to achieve, as in this case to get profit and survive on long term.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:25:09 AM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
For me you need both of them to be successful in life ,
You could be smart but being smart alone can't be enough you need to be strategic person to .
But most of the time you need to have a strategy to save time and energy.
kdiag

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:28:09 AM

I would also add that you need to be more surely lucky man, even the most intelligent cryptoman's acting on a specific strategy is also losing money, and there is also those who do not understand anything in Bitcoin becomes richer.
iBTC999

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:34:37 AM

What does being smart means? One can be smart and he can act very strategic, but if the luck is not with him and he's not luck, he can't do anything on crypto market. You should be luck first.

And then you should be able to investigate the market opportunities without getting bored.

CAN  we  speak Chinese   than we can be good friends
muhammad-adnanzain

Activity: 137

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:42:03 AM

Need both being smart for analysis a movement and strategic  for count and make decisions for a movement.  But we need the third one is luck. Smart, strategic and luck can be combine make us to be wise person.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 10:15:06 AM

Being smart and being strategic is not the same thing. People may be smart but that is not related to how they earn. Being smart may not always be good for the person because many times they will be ashamed as well and their over-smartness may do more harm. A strategic mind is good but in life most problems are not solved by strategy but by common sense.

Trading is you talk about, then I believe strategic thinking is good and you must have your own set of goals which you are trying to achieve while trading. Dont let emotions get in the way and stop when you think its enough. But it is important to understand how much is enough and that is you one must not be greedy while trading.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Bit Log

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:27:19 AM

For me, smart is not enough, Smart is being knowledge full, but wisdom is applying you knowledge into action. Its not enough if you know everything, you should use what you know. Being strategic is more likely to be good, even though you know little about anything, but if you use your mind and play with it intelligently, you'll end up doing a good job.   

C
Finally C is!!!
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:11:22 PM

I think it's better to being smart and strategic person. Nowadays we need to be smart and strategic person to earn more bitcoin to save our future security and to ensure the future of our family and needs in our daily life.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:32:53 PM

I think it's better to being smart and strategic person. Nowadays we need to be smart and strategic person to earn more bitcoin to save our future security and to ensure the future of our family and needs in our daily life.
well i think smart ang strategic is almost the same. For me it is better to be smart because  if you are smart you can really think many strategy and you can earn a lot in this world if you are smart you can make anykind of alternative way to make income .also you can have more strategy to have a  lot of money .so then smart ,person is the best than strategic.
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:08:36 PM

Being smart is not enough. You need to get in action. And while taking actions you need to be strategic. All of them connected so you need to be both.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:58:39 PM

Being smart is not enough. You need to get in action. And while taking actions you need to be strategic. All of them connected so you need to be both.
There is no doubt that is true. Those two are connected to each other because when you are smart then you can think for a faster solution of something and you need to be patience in planning and you need to become strategic also in executing so you will not have any problem with your actions and you will probably gonna have a good results for sure by using those both.
Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:50:04 PM

Being strategic in your ways requires a person to be smart as well. So this needs to be taken in contextual form. You have to apply both in working on something. Like for example on how you manage your bitcoins. You need to be smart at the same time strategic in earning or gaining more income on it.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:20:27 PM

There is no doubt that is true. Those two are connected to each other because when you are smart then you can think for a faster solution of something and you need to be patience in planning and you need to become strategic also in executing so you will not have any problem with your actions and you will probably gonna have a good results for sure by using those both.

But we have to consider that not all people are smart and strategic at  the same time. A person can only have one of those traits but it does not mean that you will not be able to solve a problem by just having one. I consider being smart as the state of knowing what you have to do while being strategic means you are able to find a solution in which you will be resourceful enough to use what is available and use it efficiently. Being strategic is being able to act in every problem in a very fast way. Anyways, this is just my opinion because I have met a person who is very smart and because he reads too much he is able to add more information to what he already know but when the problem is there, he is not that strategic in solving it. It is like he just know the context.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
rushel22

Activity: 233

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:56:16 PM

I think there are different kinds of smarts, and ultimately it comes down to your goals. Someone who is a mathematical genius may not be 'smart' with their money, and could end up broke.

I'll choose both because if you are strategic person and smart, you will have a big chance to get what you desire to achieve. Because if you are only smart and no strategies when it comes to business, you can't reach your goal.
samtarly

Activity: 196

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:01:35 PM

I want to be both but if i choose between the two, i choose being strategic because at a time of problems strategic people tends to solve problem way more efficiently than the others.

Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:28:20 PM

Being Smart and Being Strategic is really a way to earn more money in the trading world. I improve my strategy and my skill by searching many information in the google and also in this forum.

This is just a base on my opinion. Smart or strategic? We choose both , because have importance and ability to earn money. How about if we join this two things  smart and strategic way.  Maybe we can make more money.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:08:24 AM

You are smart but you do not have a good strategy you will fail. If you have a strategy but you are not smart to apply it still you will fail.
Smart is not enough. You should also have the expertise to manage your strategy as well.
Balance is a good thing, even if you are not very smart.
Smart is that one who has the good strategy who knew well when to buy when to sell and this things matters a lot in the bitcoin, and one has no strategy and trying to be just smart he will definitely fall in the ditch of loss so make a strategy and then use it smartly that makes a good investor and this will be lead one to the caravan of millionaires.
Fakyaboy

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:41:01 AM

I think they are the same because if you are a smart person you can make or create a good strategic and how about if you are a strategic person you're look smart person but in the first place it depends on one individual how they explain a smart person and strategic person.But for me they're the same.
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:46:28 AM

For me being a smart person than strategic person. Smart person can’t be a strategic person. But if you’re a strategic person you can be smart but is will be a difficult to you to be a smart person. Because you are thinking is defined as a mental or thinking process applied by an individual in the context of achieving success. Than smart person that only knowledgeable, but he's handy, so he can always solve whatever comes his way. 
nano77

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:30:07 AM

I think both are important to be smart and have a good strategy, not just a strategy to run bitcoin but also to manage the profits that are needed by smart people
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: