Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:03:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic  (Read 16906 times)
sister1001

Activity: 237
Merit: 43

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:59:03 PM

I believe being smart makes you to be strategic as a person. I for one would say I had both manifested in my life experience recently. I did have some urgent things to fix as regards money but cash wasn't forthcoming. But I had to act smart not to fidget and also did some strategic planned works because not all works will yield money.

They are not opposite and they do not necessarily go hand in hand. Strategy has a lot to do with the global picture and the experience, but being smart does not hurt.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:16:48 AM

Being a smart person certainly takes courage and dare to take risks, we will never look smart if we do not dare to do anything so when there is a mistake then we will learn many things.
Well i agree on that maybe if the person is smart they can also really have mlre strategy because they will think about making an strategy and it will really work because they are really smart so then id really reffer to be smart but sometimes we need to be smart and strategic person in order for us to know a lot of things.
It seems that you are right! People who are smart can do many effective strategies and techniques in trading. So it is better if we will focus to increase our knowledge for us to become knowledgeable person.
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:36:34 AM

Being smart makes many strategies, wherever you go if you are smart enough you can do everything. Becoming a strategy begins with being smart. They are both important in the field of trade or in any aspect.  I always do this everyday to make a profit . Be smart and Be strategic person can help you to win in everyday course.

Masongrae

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:26:55 AM

For me its just the same, Being STRATEGIC is a "smart" thinking way in all works you want it to do, and being SMART is you can think many strategies or "strategic" way. 😉

▬▬[  Imperium Platform  ] ▬▬   
▌Decentralized Crypto Exchange & Lending Platform▐
▬▬  PUBLIC SALE STARTS AUGUST 19th ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Facebook| ▬▬
Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:47:30 AM

For me its just the same, Being STRATEGIC is a "smart" thinking way in all works you want it to do, and being SMART is you can think many strategies or "strategic" way. 😉

They are not the same but they should come along together. Being smart  is not being able to do specific task really well, you have to see the useful information that other people can't see, must create an efficient and effective plan to atain your goal. On the other hand, being strategic means exploring new opportunities and innovate ways of doing things thoughtful about long term future and insightful about the competitive surrounding the organizatiin they lead. Therefore being smart you must be strategic as well  to achieve your goal.
merlyn22

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

i love my family

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:19:10 AM

i will choose both smart and strategic. being smart is useless if you are not good on strategies. and being strategic person but not smart is also same. need that 2 qualification. but if im going to choose only one id rather choose strategic person. because strategic person is hardworking. like people selling on the street maybe they are not too smart by still find a way to make living.
LoudA__

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:31:30 AM

Not all "Strategic" people are smart there are some who are just worst. I want to be smart, I want to do something based on what I know and what I can do. Also being smart is being strategic, but being strategic doesn't always mean being smart. But despite of being smart, what I really want is to be intelligent which is given unto being born so I will not be able to be an intelligent person, I can still be a smart person but not an intelligent person.
25ajdry

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:38:02 AM

I will choose strategic person because you can think a strategy or plans that can help you in any situation and by being stratgic person you are good at decision-making than being a smart people because being a smart people like others who don't have any experience in decision-making.
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:39:49 AM

i will choose both smart and strategic. being smart is useless if you are not good on strategies. and being strategic person but not smart is also same. need that 2 qualification. but if im going to choose only one id rather choose strategic person. because strategic person is hardworking. like people selling on the street maybe they are not too smart by still find a way to make living.
We need them both as our sword in our battle in our daily life, is one is missing I don't think we can achieve that altitude of the success. Being strategic doesn't mean we are not smart as a matter of fact, we are smart enough that we can think of ways or strategies that could make our life change.
Sendibere

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:55:59 AM

The approach is often seen as something that is really smart people leaders of the class people with top-notch academic credentials. But just because these are people who are attracted to the strategy does not mean they are naturally excel in it.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:50:19 PM

What does being smart means? One can be smart and he can act very strategic, but if the luck is not with him and he's not luck, he can't do anything on crypto market. You should be luck first.

And then you should be able to investigate the market opportunities without getting bored.

Why should you be lucky first? Everything in life takes skill. If someone relies on luck even if they win then it will not be as beneficial as someone who earns with hard work.
luck Huh? You think life is based on luck, are you stupid? I think you're just an amateur gambler who just thinks about luck.
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:59:33 PM

I think none of the two is less.Maybe they are incompatible with each other.At first you have to know and learn about the topics.After knowing all then one becomes a smart person.And after becoming smart,it becomes possible to become a strategic person.Smart n Strategic are complementary to each other.

@minajeryll

Activity: 129

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:30:10 PM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
I also believe that it is required to be smart person and strategic. But for me, it is better for us if we are also wise person. We should spend our money wisely. For me, it is also required to know the difference of necessities and luxuries. We should not let our own desires and wants to destroy us for being wise in spending our money. It also good if we have wisdom when money is being involved.
jonosutio

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:45:09 PM

you have to be a smart and strategic person in order for you to become a truly successful person. Successful people always spend time in a young age to gain success in the future. and they make investments in order to earn a huge fortune, that's what it does.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:38:28 PM

Like what everyone is saying, why not both? You have to the choice to being smart or strategic but also have the choice of choosing both of it that will lead to a successful way of dealing life's adventure including how to manage cryptocurrencies and your economy.
Kanda Yu

Activity: 315
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:43:12 PM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
I consider both important here in bitcoin since some stuffs here are too complex that great knowledge and startegy is needed to be successful. If you are both strategic and smart, you wouldn't have any problem anymore with anything and you will surely end up finding a way even it seems to be no way anymore. It is more likely expected that you will get rich with the help of bitcoin.
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:45:56 PM

Being smart here in bitcoin simply means that you have a lot of knowldege about bitcoin. Being strategic means you are fond of making a plan and finding a way no matter what. I think being strategic is way more important than being smart because being smart would only grant you the knowledge while if you are strategic, you will surely end it all up no matter what happens.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:02:35 PM

In regards with cryptocurrency, it is required to be both smart and strategic in the way on how we deal things. You need to be smart in the decisions you will be making because every decision has cryptocurrency involved and this is equivalent to the money we can earn. Being smart will take some time because you need to first learn about how it works and what are the things that will affect it as time passes by. You also need to be strategic in a way of letting your money earn by themselves in investing them in something that will give you profit.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Crash21

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:28:18 PM

Being smart is much more better because you can learn everything from other people to become better and much more strategic that others if you really require this skills.
Misshi

Activity: 247

Decentralized Continuous Audit&Reporting Protocol

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:13:23 PM

I do not want just to be smart. I think in this kind of complicated world wherein too many people who take advantage to those weak. Being strategic person helps us to overcome difficulties in life. A strategic person is a combination of smart and a clever one.

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: