Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:11:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic  (Read 16906 times)
Konyox

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:40:13 PM

I think smart is being strategic. Because when you are smart you will know what strategy will you use in trading or investing in bitcoin. You need to be smart and strategic for you not to lose your money.
buje micin

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:21:01 PM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
I think both are need smart is the key to studying crypto and strategy is the way we make money in crypto but all that will not work without luck
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:21:50 PM

Being smart person includes being strategic am i wrong? When you smart enough you can make your own strategy to reach your goal easily, so beeing smart is better.

decoder88

Activity: 346
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:52:57 PM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
Having a lot of knowledge in the cryptocurrency are very important. Sometimes, knowledge serves the bridge to become rich. Knowledge is really a great factor to become successful person.
You will never go wrong with the right knowledge in this kind of industry. You always have to have the knowledge of everything that bitcoin has to do. But also for me to have the right strategies will also do. Because in order to be strategic yo'll think of ways that is when you use your knowledge as a smart person.
crypt0heaven

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:09:03 PM

I think all the smart persons are able to think strategically. A strategy is needed when you have some far-reaching goals. But nowadays most people don't have any goals cause they can't see the meaning of their lives. So they just try to make money and have fun and youd don't need no strategy to do it.

a smart and strategic person understand the imapct this tech will have and understand the developments that are underway. This is going to be huge, just wait. If you have a job like me that you like just keep investing money into this space.
vinz7229

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:02:45 AM

I think all the smart persons are able to think strategically. A strategy is needed when you have some far-reaching goals. But nowadays most people don't have any goals cause they can't see the meaning of their lives. So they just try to make money and have fun and youd don't need no strategy to do it.

maybe that perspective is applicable to those people who's not yet married. but for those who are married already, they need to try all strategy just to achieved their goals in life. remember that having a family is different from the routine that you use to do when you were still single. so as much as possible you need to try everything just to earn money so that you can provide all their needs such as foods, shelter, and all other expenses.
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:11:24 AM

Actullay being smart is  being strategic also because if you are a smart person you willhave a plan and trategy for all your desisyon but being smart is more good you will choose a good thing you will going to choose a nice desisyon so for me both.
Qunetick

Activity: 226

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:24:59 AM

Actullay being smart is  being strategic also because if you are a smart person you willhave a plan and trategy for all your desisyon but being smart is more good you will choose a good thing you will going to choose a nice desisyon so for me both.
  I think. a smart person is also strategic because they can really think a lot of good strategy because they are smart enough to think on it.Maybe if you are not smart you not strategic also because you cannot think fluently on how to make a good strategy on gaining a huge amount of profit.I believe that we need to be smart in order for us to become more strategic.

equoboy

Activity: 176

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:07:46 AM

I would prefer two. Because you have to be smart in planning strategies in life to survive.
Satry

Activity: 190
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:49:15 AM

I would prefer two. Because you have to be smart in planning strategies in life to survive.

True but they have differences. Not all smart person had that traits, because smart person usually they're perfectionist, they often can't accept what is front of them. Being strategic person they open minded you can reflect on ideas that conflict with your current beliefs and understanding. And it need a discpline to focus on longer-term priorities and force that will affect future results.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 07:18:57 AM

Well I think that being a strategic person means that you are smart enough to not just rely on your wits and in your prowess. It means that you need to plan ahead not just one, two, three or four steps ahead you need to have backups out of backups and that means that you are prepared for every worst case scenario that can possibly be in the future and that for me is smart and that is strategic

ross09

Activity: 202
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:29:29 AM
Merited by vinz7229 (1)

... I think if you have a strategy in your life you know how to handle your business or your money. example when you want to invest you have a strategy how to grow your investment than if you smart and you don't have a strategy how to handle when you want to business it is not working.that way better you have a strategy in your life or your own self...
Yes, it's right why we need to choose between that two (2). it takes a smart person to be strategic at the same time you need to be strategic for you to not be ignorant in this world and be smart for every step you are doing and every decision that you are making. And I believe there is no stupid person in this world just ignorant ones so be wise and smart to observe everything around you so that you can make a decision on your own especially in starting in bitcoin just get an idea and everything but do not trust another person to make your account and keep your account.
jo123

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:32:16 AM

A smart person but somehow strategic.
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:15:58 AM

I think it's better to become smart first then strategies comes next my point here is every time we enter in every investment or trading we need to used our brain so we cannot lose so easily, then what strategies are the best way to make our money grow.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:22:24 AM

Being a strategic is the way of educated and success people. You should need to do a proper plan before taking any step while if you are following to become smart person then that will create you some big problems in some places so always try to become strategic and will play technically every where. While another benefit being strategic is that you will get technical experience also.
Konco126

Activity: 295
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:02:07 AM

I prefer to be a strategic person. because strategic people are certainly smart, while smart people are not necessarily strategic. Smart just can't guarantee for strategic if there is no will or effort and have no thoughts in the future. Most smart people are now lazy don't want any effort, want to be nice.
tricker01

Activity: 140
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:26:19 AM

I prefer to be wise person, because being wise is being both smart and strategic. You can use your smartness it making the right decision especially in choosing the right ICO or coin to invest with. While in the other hand you must need to be strategic in doing trading, sobthatvyour profit will grow faster. Experience can make your strategy more effective in a particular time.
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:39:05 AM

Need both being smart for analysis a movement and strategic  for count and make decisions for a movement.  But we need the third one is luck. Smart, strategic and luck can be combine make us to be wise person.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:15:45 PM

Need both being smart for analysis a movement and strategic  for count and make decisions for a movement.  But we need the third one is luck. Smart, strategic and luck can be combine make us to be wise person.
Luck will be never counted in order to be successful because luck is just for weak and we should not depend on that thing and we should just be focusing in developing our self as a skilled and strategic person because those two are enough in order to make our self succeed in the future because if we don't have those then we will not have a high chance for succeeding.
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:52:50 AM

I think that every smart person has some kind of strategy. But not every strategy is successful. So the way I see it, every smart person is strategic, but not ever strategic person necessarily needs to be smart. So in my eyes it is an advantag to be a smart person.

As soon as we deal with cryptocurrencies that show the highest volatility, our strategies should be also volatile. I mean today (for example), it is better not to do anything, tomorrow it will be more profitable to sell all altcoins, and the day after tomorrow we should rush to buy the coins.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: