Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:56:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 27468 times)
besucher

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:27:04 PM

An interesting idea of the project. Excellent bonus program. Good management. All this should lead to victory.
OpenMoneyBTT

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:38:27 PM

So many questions!! I am sure all of them will be answered and that was the reason to add one more. So my question is to the team. OK, guys, you are very creative, your promotion is perfect. But do you plan to develop educattion direction. By profession I am a teacher, so I have noticede, that great amount of people, especially older generation, have no idea about applications, or have a slight one. One may say -"that is not our goal auditory". But the world becomes older, you know that perfectly. The majority of people, who achieved the age 50-60+ follow active lifestyle and are ready to use apps, but... Should I continue? Do you see money here? Wink Do you plane to do anything with that or not?

Hey, thanks for your comment. Our project is designed around empowering software developers. An essential part of our strategy after the ICO will be focused on educating developers on how to quickly and easily integrate the OPEN Platform in to their apps. I’m not sure if that answers your question, but if not, please feel free to contact us through our website and we’ll be happy to discuss!
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:52:02 PM

Does anyone know when the token sale will officially start?

We should be ready to start within the month! We don't have an exact date as of right now though...
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:53:38 PM

Does anyone know when the token sale will officially start?

Hey there, we are currently negotiating with several major exchanges. Can’t give details yet, but stay tuned for more updates.
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:11:28 PM

Whitepaper states that OPEN token "will be traded on every and all international exchanges." Is there a timeline for that?

heh, it's a great goal)) A lot of companies want to be traded on Poloniex, for example, but only a few have a chance to. Though I do believe Open Money can be listed on lots of different exchanges, including the major ones. Simply because they have a unique idea and their token will be backed by it. And something of real value is always in high demand, that's like a statement.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:33:34 PM

Whitepaper states that OPEN token "will be traded on every and all international exchanges." Is there a timeline for that?

heh, it's a great goal)) A lot of companies want to be traded on Poloniex, for example, but only a few have a chance to. Though I do believe Open Money can be listed on lots of different exchanges, including the major ones. Simply because they have a unique idea and their token will be backed by it. And something of real value is always in high demand, that's like a statement.

Thank you for your support! Smiley
mainconcept

Activity: 588
Merit: 422

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:34:42 PM

Good morning everyone!
Today I wanted to share with you all an excellent article in the Huffington Post that talks about Open Money and our vision about how empowering app developers can really skyrocket crypto adoption around the world. What do you think? http://go.openmoney.digital/mshl

I like that the article is pointing out that Open Money, through their experience and knowledge, already knowing the app developer side because the Open Money team is consisting of devs from popular apps.

From most ICOs its hard to see and imagine the real-world usecases.

Can't wait to see the integration of Open Money in some apps. Do you plan to release some demo apps?

Or have you thought about collaboration with some popular apps as reference clients to showcase the Open Money features?
ellerby123

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:45:16 PM

Great link! Do you guys have some apps already lined up ready to integrate OpenMoney into their platform?
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:58:59 PM

Good morning everyone!
Today I wanted to share with you all an excellent article in the Huffington Post that talks about Open Money and our vision about how empowering app developers can really skyrocket crypto adoption around the world. What do you think? http://go.openmoney.digital/mshl

I like that the article is pointing out that Open Money, through their experience and knowledge, already knowing the app developer side because the Open Money team is consisting of devs from popular apps.

From most ICOs its hard to see and imagine the real-world usecases.

Can't wait to see the integration of Open Money in some apps. Do you plan to release some demo apps?

Or have you thought about collaboration with some popular apps as reference clients to showcase the Open Money features?

Those are great ideas - we are definitely working on both!
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:25:05 PM

Great link! Do you guys have some apps already lined up ready to integrate OpenMoney into their platform?

We are currently working on these!
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:34:20 PM

Good morning everyone!

Every ico needs good publicity to get a success and appearing on a HuffingtonPost article is a great way to get publicity. HuffingtonPost is a very respectable well-known blog and being on it show good quality.

The article shows that market is huge and open money has too many experiences to become successful on market.

The truth is that this mainstream user-focused project is a breath of fresh air among the myriad of over-hyped stories pitching the next great crypto-revolution. The consumer software industry moves over a $130 billion dollars each year and directly touches the day-to-day activities of people around the globe. Clearly, leveraging this user base to expand the use of cryptocurrencies is a winning strategy.

I love that part mostly. Open money is a great project and it is taking the public interest it deserves.  Great article hope to see more.

styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:35:37 PM

Good morning everyone!

Thanks for the link!

When researching ICOs, some of the key questions to ask are: What problem does this solve? What is the mainstream use case?
... and more often than not, an ICO falls short by giving only vague answers using the latest buzzwords, or else no real answers at all.

It seems that Open Money's approach by contrast is to start by identifying the problem, and then progress to clear, definitive answers. It's a great example of professionalism and bodes well for the success of the project.
PandaRunner

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:39:44 PM

Good morning everyone!

If you can get big gaming apps to get on board this will be huge. Or even sharing economy apps.
daha67

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:53:40 PM

Hello!! and for how to answer the question you need??!!
Estrange18

Activity: 1232
Merit: 331

DAO MAKER

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:08:28 PM

Hi guys ! some of your links are not working for me. for example "Join our Private Email Pre-Sale". May it be coz of my browser ? Firefox. plz check them.

DAO MAKER is coming... https://daomaker.com/
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:40:50 PM

Good morning everyone!

What a great article about OPEN!
I'm sure this will attract more investors to this project. Huffington Post is a wellknow website. I'm really excited about this project.

The things in this article about the vision of OPEN how it can change the crypto world are really good for OPEN.
Going to tweet this and add it on my translation ANN!
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:29:36 PM

Good morning everyone!

What a great article about OPEN!
I'm sure this will attract more investors to this project. Huffington Post is a wellknow website. I'm really excited about this project.

The things in this article about the vision of OPEN how it can change the crypto world are really good for OPEN.
Going to tweet this and add it on my translation ANN!

Thanks for the support! Are there any applications that you currently use and wish that they accepted Crypto?
borishaifa

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:38:07 PM

I have read the article in HP. Most of all I liked these words: "Cryptocurrencies can and will be of use to normal people as soon as we start seeing more real-world business applications like this one..." Wink
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:07:32 PM

I have read the article in HP. Most of all I liked these words: "Cryptocurrencies can and will be of use to normal people as soon as we start seeing more real-world business applications like this one..." Wink

Thank you! We are glad that you have the same vision as us!
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:12:40 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2017, 11:40:41 PM by OpenMoneyBTT

Hi guys ! some of your links are not working for me. for example "Join our Private Email Pre-Sale". May it be coz of my browser ? Firefox. plz check them.

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Can you send us the links that are not working for you? Also, our pre-sale is over, which may explain why that particular link isn't working. However, you can still participate in our early bird list here: https://openmoney.digital

Please let us know if you have any other questions Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: