Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:17:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 27464 times)
safi71

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:28:38 PM

Hello.
I can not find information about the timing of the ICO. In the main post they are not.
There is only a roadmap, which sells tokens in the second quarter of 2017. But the main post was written in September (this is the third quarter). Huh

▀███▄
                ▀███▄
                 ▄███▀
       ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄
         ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
          ▄███▀         ▄███▀
▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄
  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
   ▄███▀         ▄███▀         ▄███▀
 ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀
          ▄███▀         ▄███▀
        ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀
                 ▄███▀

▄███▀
              ▀▀▀▀

ELONCITY
       ▄█████▄               ▐███▄▄
   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄            ████████▄▄
   ▓ ▓██▓▓█▀▀▀█▓▓            ████████████▄▄
   ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▓           ▐█████████████████▄
  ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓█▄         ▐███████████████████
 ██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓███▄       █      ▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓█████▄  ▄▄▄█                ▀▀▀▀▀
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓ ▀▀████████
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▐▌
 ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀         
 ▐██▀██████████▀           
  ▀▀▐███████████          ▐▌
    ▐█████▐█████          ▐▌
     ████▌ ████▌         
     ▐███▌ ████          ▐▌
      ███  ▐██▌          ▐▌
    ▄▄███  ▐██▄▄         
   ██████▌ ██████       
TELEGRAM 

Public Sale Coming Soon!

OpenMoneyBTT

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:38:18 PM

Hello.
I can not find information about the timing of the ICO. In the main post they are not.
There is only a roadmap, which sells tokens in the second quarter of 2017. But the main post was written in September (this is the third quarter). Huh

Hey safi71, the official start day of the ICO will be announced soon. Sorry for the confusion!
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:08:02 PM

Alright folks. Today we’d really like your help pushing out the core vision of Open Money. We believe that empowering software developers is the key way to opening the crypto universe up to mainstream users around the globe.
This is clearly spelled out in the article that tech.co published about us!
Can you read and comment on this article on our BTT thread today? http://go.openmoney.digital/obly

I fully agree with the statement in this article that mobile utility and gaming applications may be the most likely driver of mainstream adoption of the blockchain and cryptocurrency. And of course there is still nothing that can bridge the gap between cryptocurrency and existing applications. In this connection Open Money is a pioneer solving this issue entirely by making the blockchain accessible to all software and providing intersection between the blockchain and mobile applications.  

There is a great demand here to be met, besides the very idea of the project is super cool and profitable as well. I'm waiting impatiently for the ICO because I do think it will be one of the most beneficial TGEs of 2017 and maybe even 2018 years!

Couldn't agree more andrejka!
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:08:29 PM

Alright folks. Today we’d really like your help pushing out the core vision of Open Money. We believe that empowering software developers is the key way to opening the crypto universe up to mainstream users around the globe.
Can you read and comment on this article on our BTT thread today? http://go.openmoney.digital/obly

I fully agree with the statement in this article that mobile utility and gaming applications may be the most likely driver of mainstream adoption of the blockchain and cryptocurrency. And of course there is still nothing that can bridge the gap between cryptocurrency and existing applications. In this connection Open Money is a pioneer solving this issue entirely by making the blockchain accessible to all software and providing intersection between the blockchain and mobile applications.  

There is a great demand here to be met, besides the very idea of the project is super cool and profitable as well. I'm waiting impatiently for the ICO because I do think it will be one of the most beneficial TGEs of 2017 and maybe even 2018 years!

Mainstream adoption really is the holy grail for crypto. Coin prices in general have shot up this year, but the average person in the street still knows nothing about it, not even about bitcoin.
What we need is a targetted entry point, and Open Money could well be the coin that provides it. Many of us on this forum work in the technology sector or are at least familiar and comfortable with it. The software industry does look very likely to be the perfect gateway to the mainstream.
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:11:40 PM

saw the telegram ama yesterday.. good to see them staying active and in constant communication with the public. Still staying tuned for ICO details tho

Yes, we love engaging with you all and keeping everyone informed! ICO details are coming soon - we thank you for your patience Smiley
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:15:47 PM

Mainstream adoption really is the holy grail for crypto. Coin prices in general have shot up this year, but the average person in the street still knows nothing about it, not even about bitcoin.
What we need is a targetted entry point, and Open Money could well be the coin that provides it. Many of us on this forum work in the technology sector or are at least familiar and comfortable with it. The software industry does look very likely to be the perfect gateway to the mainstream.

Great insights! The software industry is indeed the perfect gateway to mainstream crypto adoption.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:51:50 PM

Just saw the article on tech.co.
Great article for newcomers to this project.

So newcomers, what is OPEN Money:
Nothing exists yet that bridges the gap between cryptocurrency and existing applications – that’s where Open Money comes in. With the vision of making the blockchain accessible to all software, Open Money’s OPEN Platform is poised to become the intersection between the blockchain and mobile applications.

Blockchain is the future and Open Money creates that bridge for all software to join this great future.
Open Money will be so great! Investors are going crazy and cant wait to start sending the funds this platform needs Smiley

FIEX, do you have a link for that article?

Sure, it was posted some posts above mine Smiley
http://go.openmoney.digital/obly

Have nice read Wink
Really worth it!
FIEX

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:55:02 PM

Hello.

Hey safi71, the official start day of the ICO will be announced soon. Sorry for the confusion!

Are you guys waiting to start the ICO after all those forks?
Or is it just a coincidence? Really hope the date will be announced very soon. The community is getting really excited and this would help them to save for some ETH Wink.

Great for answering all these questions in this threads dev.
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:01:46 PM

Hello.

Or is it just a coincidence? Really hope the date will be announced very soon. The community is getting really excited and this would help them to save for some ETH Wink.

Great question - we moved the ICO date in order to prepare some big news...we're expanding our initial platform scope and working with some great people in the blockchain space!

Thanks for your patience Smiley We will keep you updated!

examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3217

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 09:11:13 PM

Is there will be pre-ICO token sale or just ICO? Also do you have a limited quantity of token?
According in latest movement on market i agree that is maybe not best time for starting ICO

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
levyashin

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:55:55 PM

Is there will be pre-ICO token sale or just ICO? Also do you have a limited quantity of token?
According in latest movement on market i agree that is maybe not best time for starting ICO

They made a pre-sale. I think they will make an ico now. The timetable is not set yet but dev said it will be in a month.

They have 360.000.000 Token and they sold/will sell total 180.000.000 of it.

The market is always complicated but it always cherishes good projects. I believe open market is a very good project so it should be fine Wink

alexreal

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:09:59 PM

Excellent and correct article about the project. Good luck everyone!
FIEX

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:15:38 PM

Great question - we moved the ICO date in order to prepare some big news...we're expanding our initial platform scope and working with some great people in the blockchain space!

Big news coming!
This is what the community needs and investors! I'm sure this ICO will be sold as fast as the presale. Depending on the news it can go even faster.

Thanks for the update dev!
We are all waiting to hear from you Wink
freegold

Activity: 207

Wahoo for the Bitcoin revolution!

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 12:56:48 AM

I couldn't agree more with andrejka and the tech.co article about bridging the cryptocurrency gap by empowering software developers, mobile utility and gaming applications in utilizing smart contracts on the blockchain [see tech.co/apps-mainstream-adoption-blockchain-2017-09]
I also posted this important article to my twitter here: https://twitter.com/freegold/status/918997719015833600

Markethive ... A FREE social marketing platform that has the combined power of LinkedIn, Hubspot, Amazon and Techcrunch, plus the power of the blockchain ... https://markethive.com/freegold/page/freegold
eye4bd

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:48:03 AM

Hi
It's was an awesome
reading for me. The simplest but crystal clear
definition of what's actually Open Money, prominent use case  And why the
platform needed to be built?
Also i would like to point out very realistic quote used in the article provided by futuristic CTO Andrew Leung
OF open money. Like it!
Here we go `“blockchain and cryptocurrencies are the way of
the future. We would love to see more and more mainstream adoption'! The word `adoption'
are now become the most needed things to be taken care of by CryptoCommunity. And finally time has come for us think twice before start to take each other on Social platform powered by centralizers!
Want to see the name OpenMoney always be Open inspired by it's Root!

Regards!

CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:48:44 AM

It's great to see Open Money team trying to be more engaging with their followers and public.

The OpenMoney team really knows what they are doing inorder to build a good and supportive community. A strong community behind a project has been a big secret of many successful projects in the cryptocurrency sphere. Hope that OpenMoney would continue with this good direction. And right now there are so many effective ways to engage people so they can be a part of the project in many little ways.
starb

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:03:12 AM

Hello.

What about to expect the beginning of an ICO? What will be the original price? How long ICO will continue?
inspiredinvestor

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 03:36:31 AM

Just finished reading https://tech.co/apps-mainstream-adoption-blockchain-2017-09
Really highlights how this will be not just convenient for me not having to engage a third party like visa or paypal to and perhaps more importantly the unbanked, those with anything but phone credit and various Crypto wallets on their phones to not have to ask permission to use a app have all the means to engage in their hands.

Are they able to make OPEN Money through developing apps and selling usage?

███        WEBSITE      SLACK      ANN THREAD         ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      EXPLORER     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO   From March 1st, 2018  ▬▬▬
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:47:47 AM

Yep. nowadays there many ICO's that came to the market with there mobile apps. And it is good for cryptocurrency community coz thru this apps majority can easely adopt to the blockchaine.

Mobile is actually the future happening today...it is opening up new vistas of opportunities because unlike with the PCs and the laptops mobiles or smartphones can be more handy and more affordable in many instances. It is just like putting power back to the hands of the people (figuratively and literally) and that is why many companies are now exploiting this huge and growing market base. This is where OpenMoney can do its lucrative business and the best thing is that we are all part of it.
levyashin

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:27:09 AM

Hello.

What about to expect the beginning of an ICO? What will be the original price? How long ICO will continue?

Probably in a month. Price is 1 token = 0.10 USD

I don't know how long will ico continue, i only care when they start. Because i will join it in the first day. Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: