Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:24:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 27461 times)
gigaoptic

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:50:24 PM

Hi everybody ) So is there any information about ICO dates and it's hard cap ? i missed the pre-sale so i don't wanna miss main ivent  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OpenMoneyBTT

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:51:34 PM

Hi everybody ) So is there any information about ICO dates and it's hard cap ? i missed the pre-sale so i don't wanna miss main ivent  Smiley

Hi there! ICO should begin VERY SOON! stay tuned to our slack and telegram channel to not miss any updates! Again, we should be launching it VERY SOON! ICO price will start at $0.10 and then market will decide after that Smiley
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:54:20 PM

Hey there,
As you know, our vision is for cryptocurrency use to become a part of normal every day. We believe that empowering app developers to integrate crypto into their apps is a great way for this to happen. But it’s not the only way.
With that said, what do you folks think is holding blockchain technology back?

One thing is ease of use. Many of us on this forum and involved in crypto in general either work in tech or have some level of technical background/expertise, and we don't have much trouble downloading wallets, logging into exchanges etc. But for the average person in the street with no technical knowledge these can be insurmountable challenges. For the sort of person who needs to phone a computer shop and get someone to come to their house to set up a new pc or internet access, there is a big technical barrier to moving into crypto. Even buying bitcoin with fiat will have its challenges.
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:55:36 PM

Hey there,
As you know, our vision is for cryptocurrency use to become a part of normal every day. We believe that empowering app developers to integrate crypto into their apps is a great way for this to happen. But it’s not the only way.

I think some governments (and in some extent banks) are holding blockchain technology back by prohibiting ICOs and cryptocurrencies because exactly through blockchain start ups we are getting the development of the mentioned technology. It will be great if they help such companies in every possible way instead. Excessive regulation in this sphere can also harm the technology.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:14:23 PM

Hey there,

One thing is ease of use. Many of us on this forum and involved in crypto in general either work in tech or have some level of technical background/expertise, and we don't have much trouble downloading wallets, logging into exchanges etc. But for the average person in the street with no technical knowledge these can be insurmountable challenges. For the sort of person who needs to phone a computer shop and get someone to come to their house to set up a new pc or internet access, there is a big technical barrier to moving into crypto. Even buying bitcoin with fiat will have its challenges.

When I talked about Bitcoin and all the Alts to my girlfriend, the first thing she said: What you are doing is illegal, thats not possible all that money. Get out! There are a lot of people afraid and really think that this is some underground thing.

Other people just dont get it, its like styca is saying, people just dont have the knowledge. I must say, the first time I got in contact of crypto's I also did some stupid things and lost some money but now, it has taken over my life :p

I believe that OPEN Money can change this and can make blockchain more accessible for users.
safi71

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:39:16 PM

Hello.
I can not find information about the timing of the ICO. In the main post they are not.
There is only a roadmap, which sells tokens in the second quarter of 2017. But the main post was written in September (this is the third quarter). Huh

Hey safi71, the official start day of the ICO will be announced soon. Sorry for the confusion!
Thanks for the quick response. I already thought that again I do not understand anything and I confuse everything Grin
Well, I'm waiting for the announcement of the ICO Smiley

▀███▄
                ▀███▄
                 ▄███▀
       ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄
         ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
          ▄███▀         ▄███▀
▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄
  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
   ▄███▀         ▄███▀         ▄███▀
 ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀
          ▄███▀         ▄███▀
        ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀
                 ▄███▀

▄███▀
              ▀▀▀▀

ELONCITY
       ▄█████▄               ▐███▄▄
   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄            ████████▄▄
   ▓ ▓██▓▓█▀▀▀█▓▓            ████████████▄▄
   ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▓           ▐█████████████████▄
  ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓█▄         ▐███████████████████
 ██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓███▄       █      ▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓█████▄  ▄▄▄█                ▀▀▀▀▀
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓ ▀▀████████
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▐▌
 ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀         
 ▐██▀██████████▀           
  ▀▀▐███████████          ▐▌
    ▐█████▐█████          ▐▌
     ████▌ ████▌         
     ▐███▌ ████          ▐▌
      ███  ▐██▌          ▐▌
    ▄▄███  ▐██▄▄         
   ██████▌ ██████       
TELEGRAM 

Public Sale Coming Soon!

ellerby123

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:55:38 PM

Hey there,

I think people are just unaware of crypto. Most people I talk to don't even know what bitcoin is. For crypto to be a part of normal every day, we need to introduce  crypto to the masses and I think the software industry is one of the best ways to do that.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:49:06 PM

I will try to play with the SDK once it's out to implement Open money in my app.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:51:20 PM

Hey there,

I think people are just unaware of crypto. Most people I talk to don't even know what bitcoin is. For crypto to be a part of normal every day, we need to introduce  crypto to the masses and I think the software industry is one of the best ways to do that.

Definitely. This ties back to what I was saying about the technical barriers that prevent the everyday user from getting involved. The software industry is a natural gateway, and I believe the very best gateway. Smart phones have penetrated the mainstream, people are comfortable downloading software (apps), and even using phones for payment (apple pay, online banking etc) is gathering pace. A vital consideration here is the UI. For crypto to become mainstream, its integration needs to be as seamless as possible. Think about the history of UI in computing... from how it started, to now with Windows and touch screens. It's important for mainstream adoption that the user interface is designed and implemented in a way that makes interaction as simple and intuitive as possible. That's when crypto hits the mainstream, and there's a good chance that Open Money will be leading the way.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:46:19 PM

Hey there,

Yes, there is also this reason. For instance when I first hear about crypto is the news that I saw bitcoin is now 1000$ and I'm deeply interested in technology.

If we think about regular joe, he didn't even heard of it or read some idiot saying that crypto balloon will burst soon. Mobiles and mobile apps are part of everybody's life now. If there will some mass adopted software about crypto then they won't have any chance to not know it. Open money is on the right course to do so.

freegold

Activity: 207

Wahoo for the Bitcoin revolution!

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 05:59:01 PM

OpenMoneyBTT, This is a funny question as though there is anything holding blockchain technology back!  Just look at the history of bitcoin to see the "mainstream" acceptance to this point in time! [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_bitcoin] or [http://historyofbitcoin.org/]. Yes, blockchain technology is expanding with incredible leaps and OpenMoney is definitely poised at a great place to be a great help! Now I think, a better question, might be which blockchain technologies will attract a higher response from more of the billions of people online? Trading electronic crypto fiat, has been around a lot longer than the average joe realizes with governments and large investors trading trillions of fiat each and every day. Then in 2007 Satoshi Nakamoto released a white paper outlining his new "crypto currency" "bitcoin" recorded on a blockchain which brought a great degree of anonymity to the masses which caught the attention of a large number of small guy investors, so I believe nothing will hold back the avalanche of coming innovations!

peace Smiley

Hey there,

Markethive ... A FREE social marketing platform that has the combined power of LinkedIn, Hubspot, Amazon and Techcrunch, plus the power of the blockchain ... https://markethive.com/freegold/page/freegold
nikryz

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:10:09 PM

1000% agree with you that Open Maney has every chance to take a worthy place in the development of the world cryptosystem. Your real steps will attract millions of people. People should be interested with Open Money. Everything should be simple and affordable in order to receive rewards. A reliable investment climate of the company will help attract true investors, and they will get a good result.
eye4bd

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:54:51 PM

Hey there,

When I talked about Bitcoin and all the Alts to my girlfriend, the first thing she said: What you are doing is illegal, thats not possible all that money. Get out! There are a lot of people afraid and really think that this is some underground thing.

Other people just dont get it, its like styca is saying, people just dont have the knowledge. I must say, the first time I got in contact of crypto's I also did some stupid things and lost some money but now, it has taken over my life :p

I believe that OPEN Money can change this and can make blockchain more accessible for users.

Hi
The most painful
story of our everyday life, we are
living with. Actually most part of the world only familiar with crypto as a bad staff! Their right to learn true knowledge of crypto as a noble innovation for handling money life hijacked by centrelizer leading de facto. At the same time our beloved eldere was too with forking each other motivieted by only themselves! Without serving easy and accessible actual learning resources, the mass adoption claim just like a day dream.
For me the good news OpenMonry! They wants to cover that fact by placing educationl staff for even
a raw developers!

Thanks!

OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:36:05 PM

Hey there,

Very true. Empowering people to adopt crypto by lowering the barrier of entry is very important. This is the reason why we are working hard to put the infrastructure in place to make this happen.
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:42:55 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2017, 07:53:01 PM by OpenMoneyBTT

Hey there,

I think some governments (and in some extent banks) are holding blockchain technology back by prohibiting ICOs and cryptocurrencies because exactly through blockchain start ups we are getting the development of the mentioned technology. It will be great if they help such companies in every possible way instead. Excessive regulation in this sphere can also harm the technology.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! What do you think we can do in the crypto community to fight against these ICO bans?
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:50:07 PM

Hey there,

Thank you for your insight! Yes, normalizing crypto is key to mainstream adoption. 
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:55:27 PM

Hello.
I can not find information about the timing of the ICO. In the main post they are not.
There is only a roadmap, which sells tokens in the second quarter of 2017. But the main post was written in September (this is the third quarter). Huh

Hey safi71, the official start day of the ICO will be announced soon. Sorry for the confusion!
Thanks for the quick response. I already thought that again I do not understand anything and I confuse everything Grin
Well, I'm waiting for the announcement of the ICO Smiley

No problem Smiley Let us know if you have any other questions. We thank you for your patience!
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:57:05 PM

Hey there,

Yes! Software is indeed the gateway to crypto Smiley
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:59:51 PM

I will try to play with the SDK once it's out to implement Open money in my app.

That's amazing pynetx! Great to hear that you are on board. We look forward to hearing back from you about how that goes Smiley
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:12:08 PM

Hey there,

Definitely. This ties back to what I was saying about the technical barriers that prevent the everyday user from getting involved. The software industry is a natural gateway, and I believe the very best gateway. Smart phones have penetrated the mainstream, people are comfortable downloading software (apps), and even using phones for payment (apple pay, online banking etc) is gathering pace. A vital consideration here is the UI. For crypto to become mainstream, its integration needs to be as seamless as possible. Think about the history of UI in computing... from how it started, to now with Windows and touch screens. It's important for mainstream adoption that the user interface is designed and implemented in a way that makes interaction as simple and intuitive as possible. That's when crypto hits the mainstream, and there's a good chance that Open Money will be leading the way.

You make a great point about the importance of making crypto integration frictionless and seamless - this is one of our top priorities.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: