Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:59:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 27468 times)
OpenMoneyBTT

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:22:29 PM

Hey there,
As you know, our vision is for cryptocurrency use to become a part of normal every day. We believe that empowering app developers to integrate crypto into their apps is a great way for this to happen. But it’s not the only way.
With that said, what do you folks think is holding blockchain technology back?

I think people are just unaware of crypto. Most people I talk to don't even know what bitcoin is. For crypto to be a part of normal every day, we need to introduce  crypto to the masses and I think the software industry is one of the best ways to do that.

Yes, there is also this reason. For instance when I first hear about crypto is the news that I saw bitcoin is now 1000$ and I'm deeply interested in technology.

If we think about regular joe, he didn't even heard of it or read some idiot saying that crypto balloon will burst soon. Mobiles and mobile apps are part of everybody's life now. If there will some mass adopted software about crypto then they won't have any chance to not know it. Open money is on the right course to do so.

Yes, very true. A lot of people are scared away before they even make an effort to understand crypto. If we can normalize crypto, more people will adopt.
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:27:44 PM

OpenMoneyBTT, This is a funny question as though there is anything holding blockchain technology back!  Just look at the history of bitcoin to see the "mainstream" acceptance to this point in time! [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_bitcoin] or [http://historyofbitcoin.org/]. Yes, blockchain technology is expanding with incredible leaps and OpenMoney is definitely poised at a great place to be a great help! Now I think, a better question, might be which blockchain technologies will attract a higher response from more of the billions of people online? Trading electronic crypto fiat, has been around a lot longer than the average joe realizes with governments and large investors trading trillions of fiat each and every day. Then in 2007 Satoshi Nakamoto released a white paper outlining his new "crypto currency" "bitcoin" recorded on a blockchain which brought a great degree of anonymity to the masses which caught the attention of a large number of small guy investors, so I believe nothing will hold back the avalanche of coming innovations!

peace Smiley

Hey there,
As you know, our vision is for cryptocurrency use to become a part of normal every day. We believe that empowering app developers to integrate crypto into their apps is a great way for this to happen. But it’s not the only way.

Great points!
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:36:20 PM

1000% agree with you that Open Maney has every chance to take a worthy place in the development of the world cryptosystem. Your real steps will attract millions of people. People should be interested with Open Money. Everything should be simple and affordable in order to receive rewards. A reliable investment climate of the company will help attract true investors, and they will get a good result.

Thank you for your support nikryz!
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:37:56 PM

Hey there,

One thing is ease of use. Many of us on this forum and involved in crypto in general either work in tech or have some level of technical background/expertise, and we don't have much trouble downloading wallets, logging into exchanges etc. But for the average person in the street with no technical knowledge these can be insurmountable challenges. For the sort of person who needs to phone a computer shop and get someone to come to their house to set up a new pc or internet access, there is a big technical barrier to moving into crypto. Even buying bitcoin with fiat will have its challenges.

When I talked about Bitcoin and all the Alts to my girlfriend, the first thing she said: What you are doing is illegal, thats not possible all that money. Get out! There are a lot of people afraid and really think that this is some underground thing.

Other people just dont get it, its like styca is saying, people just dont have the knowledge. I must say, the first time I got in contact of crypto's I also did some stupid things and lost some money but now, it has taken over my life :p

I believe that OPEN Money can change this and can make blockchain more accessible for users.

Hi
The most painful
story of our everyday life, we are
living with. Actually most part of the world only familiar with crypto as a bad staff! Their right to learn true knowledge of crypto as a noble innovation for handling money life hijacked by centrelizer leading de facto. At the same time our beloved eldere was too with forking each other motivieted by only themselves! Without serving easy and accessible actual learning resources, the mass adoption claim just like a day dream.
For me the good news OpenMonry! They wants to cover that fact by placing educationl staff for even
a raw developers!

Thanks!

Thanks for the support and sharing your thoughts!
savantsam

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:01:43 PM

I believe the lack of crypto knowledge is holding people back! In order for more people to adopt crypto they must be educated about it. Once people are more knowledgeable they will be able to make more informed actions, ultimately removing the barrier to entry into crypto.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:12:00 PM

Think you guys should update your website Wink

Developers are eager to harness the $100 billion in liquid cryptocurrency that is digital but are unable to do so, as the tools available are limited and lack ease of implementation

Isnt it almost 150 billion USD market now Wink
Imagine tapping that market with your app! OPEN Money can make that happen!
primeer

Activity: 883
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:16:40 PM

i think resolving scalability issues will certain help blockchain technology go mainstream. without having scalable platforms, it will be really difficult for decentralized apps to be adopted by everyone.
inspiredinvestor

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 10:16:59 PM

Hey there,

One thing is ease of use. Many of us on this forum and involved in crypto in general either work in tech or have some level of technical background/expertise, and we don't have much trouble downloading wallets, logging into exchanges etc. But for the average person in the street with no technical knowledge these can be insurmountable challenges. For the sort of person who needs to phone a computer shop and get someone to come to their house to set up a new pc or internet access, there is a big technical barrier to moving into crypto. Even buying bitcoin with fiat will have its challenges.

When I talked about Bitcoin and all the Alts to my girlfriend, the first thing she said: What you are doing is illegal, thats not possible all that money. Get out! There are a lot of people afraid and really think that this is some underground thing.

Other people just dont get it, its like styca is saying, people just dont have the knowledge. I must say, the first time I got in contact of crypto's I also did some stupid things and lost some money but now, it has taken over my life :p

I believe that OPEN Money can change this and can make blockchain more accessible for users.

Hi
The most painful
story of our everyday life, we are
living with. Actually most part of the world only familiar with crypto as a bad staff! Their right to learn true knowledge of crypto as a noble innovation for handling money life hijacked by centrelizer leading de facto. At the same time our beloved eldere was too with forking each other motivieted by only themselves! Without serving easy and accessible actual learning resources, the mass adoption claim just like a day dream.
For me the good news OpenMonry! They wants to cover that fact by placing educationl staff for even
a raw developers!

Thanks!

I agree eye4bd. we need good stories and experiences with cryptocurrency and it to be so  entrenched in everyday life people don't even realize they are using crypto. If open Money can be a easy to use and a  incredibly useful platform and people are using OPEN Money without even realizing it's crypto. Then when they work out, it's normal for them, not a surprise.

There needs to be education at the same time in securing wallets and utilizing all security features on apps for peace of mind.

███        WEBSITE      SLACK      ANN THREAD         ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      EXPLORER     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO   From March 1st, 2018  ▬▬▬
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:28:37 PM

Hey open money team member, you are violating the forum rules by posting more than 3 times in a row, 8 consecutive posts lol this is the first time I see an ICO with small group of shill trolls.
I heard Bitcoin and ETH are doing fine without any ICO trying to build a bridge. how are you going to help the adoption of BTC and Ξ? no body can help with the adoption by launching ICO, you are collecting money to work on development of your platform, you are not doing anything for BTC and Ξ.
This Retired dude is imnotback I'm telling you, look at his avatar. bloody lol.

🖤😏
alexreal

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:02:59 PM

Those information are very important for any investor, who is not just excited about idea.
levyashin

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:58:22 AM

Hey open money team member, you are violating the forum rules by posting more than 3 times in a row, 8 consecutive posts lol this is the first time I see an ICO with small group of shill trolls.
I heard Bitcoin and ETH are doing fine without any ICO trying to build a bridge. how are you going to help the adoption of BTC and Ξ? no body can help with the adoption by launching ICO, you are collecting money to work on development of your platform, you are not doing anything for BTC and Ξ.
This Retired dude is imnotback I'm telling you, look at his avatar. bloody lol.

Their work will bring more people to the crypto world with it, with more people means more market cap. Now only a small percentage of the population using cryptocurrencies, with products like the open money we can raise it at it can give profit to all early adapters of cryptocurrencies. I think we are still early adapting phase.

CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:22:38 AM
Last edit: October 15, 2017, 01:59:16 PM by CryptoBry

I believe the lack of crypto knowledge is holding people back! In order for more people to adopt crypto they must be educated about it. Once people are more knowledgeable they will be able to make more informed actions, ultimately removing the barrier to entry into crypto.

Lack of education or orientation about anything is the major hindrance and sadly in the case of cryptocurrency we are also dealing with many authorities in the government who closed their minds on things related to crypto...it can also be lack of education or they feared that crypto would really disrupt the way things are normally.

However, I believe that crypto is already in the stage where the government may find it hard to completely control and ignore. Plus we already have many countries that have already embraced cryptocurrency like Japan, Australia, Taiwan, South Korea (though they banned ICO), many small countries in Europe and probably next year there would be more.

Gradually we are getting there while the value of Bitcoin right now is surging ahead. We should also remember that cryptocurrency is still very young compared to the fiat money we have. One thing is sure: cryptocurrency is here to say and with the help of OpenMoney and our community we can help cryptocurrency to soon be a big part of the mainstream culture.
borishaifa

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:03:18 PM

It is really funny to hear "some country X has banned cryptocurrency". It sounds like - "some country X has banned future" it is not possible already. And all services, specialized on DEVELOPMENT - will not only survive, but will not only SERVE and MAKE OUR LIFE BETTER, but also will show the direction where to mOVE ON.
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:01:18 PM

I have a short message for you folks! This afternoon/evening at 7:30pm Eastern/4:30pm Pacific, Roger Jin, Open Money's Director of Strategy will be taking your questions on our Telegram channel. Here’s the link just in case you aren’t already connected: http://go.openmoney.digital/rexo
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:02:53 PM

It is really funny to hear "some country X has banned cryptocurrency". It sounds like - "some country X has banned future" it is not possible already. And all services, specialized on DEVELOPMENT - will not only survive, but will not only SERVE and MAKE OUR LIFE BETTER, but also will show the direction where to mOVE ON.

Cryptocurrency is indeed difficult to ban or control that is why government like China is resorting to coercing their citizens to follow order but we know that many Chinese are still into it though done maybe in very secretive way and of course it could mean a difficult situation compared to the time when buying, selling, trading of cryptocurrency was still allowed. Actually, the government can not kill cryptocurrency so what they are doing is to closed the country for its utilization or usage. Cryptocurrency survived without China, that's a fact.
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:03:12 PM

Agreed!
nikryz

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:04:54 PM

Thank you for the timely information. This should be interesting. All the best!
Lydian

Activity: 1638
Merit: 686

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:40:34 PM

I have a short message for you folks! This afternoon/evening at 7:30pm Eastern/4:30pm Pacific, Roger Jin, Open Money's Director of Strategy will be taking your questions on our Telegram channel. Here’s the link just in case you aren’t already connected: http://go.openmoney.digital/rexo

I will not be able to see the questions and answers until tomorrow (because of the time zone and tomorrow is working day). But great that OPEN takes the community seriously and is active.
levyashin

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:26:19 PM

I will not be able to see the questions and answers until tomorrow (because of the time zone and tomorrow is working day). But great that OPEN takes the community seriously and is active.

I am in the same situation. Still, it stays there so i can saw tomorrow.

I haven't seen any company like Open money to show that kind of interest to their community. I am sure that it will be a good ico process.

FIEX

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:43:37 PM

Great!
I'll be there in Telegram for the chat. Very curious how this will go.
This is very important for the community a Q&A is something more and more ICO are doing these days.

Great work devs!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: