Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 11:09:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 27461 times)
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:22:55 PM

Hey everyone,

Recently thenextweb.com http://go.openmoney.digital/xa8t ran an article illustrating how app developers using integration tools like Open Money stand a chance of significantly expanding the reach of cryptocurrencies.

Did you see it?

Help us spread the word about how important this is for the entire blockchain industry.

This part is quite important:
"Though others are likely to follow in its footsteps, Open Money is the first initiative to provide a state-of-the-art REST API, SDKs and industry best practices designed to facilitate blockchain integration."

It's an acknowledgement that Open Money has that crucial first mover advantage, which means it could well be uniquely placed to make that bridge from the often quite insular crypto-world into a mainstream marketplace of over 7 billion people.
OpenMoneyBTT

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:12:26 PM

I've been examining this project all day and I saw that the future of the project is really bright. The white paper looks like belongs to a real institutional company.

Thanks for the support!
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:28:03 PM

Hey everyone,

Recently thenextweb.com http://go.openmoney.digital/xa8t ran an article illustrating how app developers using integration tools like Open Money stand a chance of significantly expanding the reach of cryptocurrencies.

Did you see it?

Help us spread the word about how important this is for the entire blockchain industry.

Great article! I really enjoyed the read  Smiley I do believe that Open Money one day will take off like wildfire just the way Uber and Lyft have once done.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
OpenMoneyBTT

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:19:35 PM

Hey everyone,

Did you see it?

Great article! I really enjoyed the read  Smiley I do believe that Open Money one day will take off like wildfire just the way Uber and Lyft have once done.

Thank you for the support!
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:43:50 PM

"Though others are likely to follow in its footsteps, Open Money is the first initiative to provide a state-of-the-art REST API, SDKs and industry best practices designed to facilitate blockchain integration."

It's an acknowledgement that Open Money has that crucial first mover advantage, which means it could well be uniquely placed to make that bridge from the often quite insular crypto-world into a mainstream marketplace of over 7 billion people.

Open Money will be the first doing this but there will be a lot of projects following Open Money.
Some projects will be based on Open Money but thats all good! The more projects that bring the blockchain in the world is a good project.

Bitcoin was the first and stronger then ever with a huge market cap.
Now Open Money will in this field so in some years it will be stronger then all other project with the best market cap Wink.

Really hope they announce there ICO date very soon.
The community in this thread and Telegram are getting really excited!
levyashin

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:52:16 PM

Open Money will be the first doing this but there will be a lot of projects following Open Money.
Some projects will be based on Open Money but thats all good! The more projects that bring the blockchain in the world is a good project.

Bitcoin was the first and stronger then ever with a huge market cap.
Now Open Money will in this field so in some years it will be stronger then all other project with the best market cap Wink.

Really hope they announce there ICO date very soon.
The community in this thread and Telegram are getting really excited!

Actually always there will be similar to successful projects but the original one always gets the big piece of the cake.

So far Open Money only one going this way. There will be others which will try top watch Open Money's footsteps maybe they will become good competitors in some time. But Open Money always be the first Wink

alexreal

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:09:43 PM

OPEN Money is the gateway between crypto and the app developers.
alexreal

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:16:50 PM

The white paper looks like belongs to a real institutional company.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3176

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 11:35:28 PM

It is very interesting marketing campaign from Open Money, very nice work for Dennis (If I am not wrong)

IS it Open Money project legit in the USA and you can accept investments from US citizens?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:30:08 AM

More area to use cryptos in life causes more people to buy cryptocurrencies. As a result of that, it can bring more than 1 trillion dollar market cap to all cryptocurrencies. It is not an unlikely thing to expect.

I wish so much you were right. Because now seeing all this dump at the market just because everyone is exchanging altcoins to bitcoin in order to get bitcoin gold, makes me think that people don't care about technology and the idea behind the blockchain startup at all, the only thing they really worry about is profit, not less not more...

We could not deny that all of us are actually motivated by profit and there are so many coins who are not worth a dime when it comes to what they are offering. This is actually the big challenge for OpenMoney to show what they got so that buyers of the tokens would be hodlers rather than dumpers. We have to show people the value inherent in OpenMoney and the possible good future awaiting for all of us here. This is the reason why building a solid and loyal community is very much imperative for any program to stay successful and not just a flash in the pan.
ClearLunatic

Activity: 139

ClearLunatic @ PrimeDice

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:03:35 AM

It is very interesting marketing campaign from Open Money, very nice work for Dennis (If I am not wrong)

IS it Open Money project legit in the USA and you can accept investments from US citizens?

Agreed, unique marketing campaign.. but waiting to see how the actual launch pans out

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 HAS LAUNCHED @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
borishaifa

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:26:52 AM

Agreed, unique marketing campaign.. but waiting to see how the actual launch pans out

I wanted to say the same  Smiley  And, by the way, when someone askes "howto" about tha bounty campaign, i usually give example of Open Money  Wink
freegold

Activity: 207

Wahoo for the Bitcoin revolution!

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 04:14:39 AM

I just finished the article about "Why Bitcoin and Ethereum will soon be everywhere (for reals)" and it never seems to amaze me more than when a cutting edge technology on the bring of building an advancement that will enable developers in expanding their reach exponentially using the blockchain. That's amazing! And it put it on twitter again, here  https://twitter.com/freegold/status/920502453338025984

peace
And speaking of up coming blockchain thecnology, check out the Steemit First Smart Media Token coming online also ... https://steemit.com/steemit/@appics/announcing-appics-or-the-next-generation-social-app-or-first-smart-media-token

Markethive ... A FREE social marketing platform that has the combined power of LinkedIn, Hubspot, Amazon and Techcrunch, plus the power of the blockchain ... https://markethive.com/freegold/page/freegold
levyashin

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:34:58 AM

I wanted to say the same  Smiley  And, by the way, when someone askes "howto" about tha bounty campaign, i usually give example of Open Money  Wink

Actually, the unique perspective for bounties makes them more reliable.

If they can do such an innovative bounty campaign, I can't imagine how good they are and will run their businesses.

FIEX

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:45:58 AM

Actually, the unique perspective for bounties makes them more reliable.

If they can do such an innovative bounty campaign, I can't imagine how good they are and will run their businesses.

Indeed, this bounty of OPEN Money is unique.
I have seen a lot of bounties but this one can really be great money for all bounty hunters out there.

OPEN Money had a succesfull pre-sale and will have a very good ICO.

Actually always there will be similar to successful projects but the original one always gets the big piece of the cake.

So far Open Money only one going this way. There will be others which will try top watch Open Money's footsteps maybe they will become good competitors in some time. But Open Money always be the first Wink

Indeed. There will be lookalikes in the future but OPEN Money will be the real one!
More competitors are always welcome in todays market, there is room for competitors. The more the better for blockchain technology.
eye4bd

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:43:35 AM

Hey everyone,

Did you see it?

Hi
Another great reading
about the innovation OpenMoney come-up with!
For me below information was new lesson_
`Open Money is the first initiative to provide a
state-of-the-art REST API, SDKs and industry best practices designed to facilitate
blockchain integration.'
To be honest, i'm start to thinking OpenMoney as `The Uber for developers!'
Hopefully the wait for Killer apps of Crypto might be over