Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 10:07:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 27468 times)
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:30:27 PM

FLASH news!

This afternoon we’ll be having another session of our “Ask a Team Member” series of interactive online events.

This afternoon/evening at 7:30pm Eastern/4:30pm Pacific, Ken Sangha, Open Money’s COO will be taking your questions on our Telegram channel. Here’s the link just in case you aren’t already connected: http://go.openmoney.digital/rexo

Great news!
This is not the best time for me because I will at asleep. But will try to make another post of this session.

Its great that you guys are doing these sessions! This will give the community more trust about the project.
Will he be announcing the date for the ICO Smiley
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:51:03 PM

FLASH news!

This afternoon we’ll be having another session of our “Ask a Team Member” series of interactive online events.

This afternoon/evening at 7:30pm Eastern/4:30pm Pacific, Ken Sangha, Open Money’s COO will be taking your questions on our Telegram channel. Here’s the link just in case you aren’t already connected: http://go.openmoney.digital/rexo

Great news! The last such event was really cool and very informative. I hope today's session is gonna be the same or even better))

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:17:23 PM

FLASH news!

Nice, more communication, openness and engagement with the community is always good news, and helps to build confidence and trust. Another win Smiley
nikryz

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:30:06 PM

We hope to live up to the bright future of investment in the crypto world. What is useful to do today to popularize Open Money? How to improve the movement of this coin among people? Is there a test or practical use now?
FIEX

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:54:07 PM

We hope to live up to the bright future of investment in the crypto world. What is useful to do today to popularize Open Money? How to improve the movement of this coin among people? Is there a test or practical use now?

Open Money should make some announcement like:
- Partnerships
- ICO date

This would be very good for the ICO that is coming.
I think there bountie is really good to get this asset out there among all us crypto lovers Smiley

Great question about the practical use, it would be great if we see what Open Money is working on now and what they are testing or coding Smiley
savantsam

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:10:05 PM

Hey everyone,

Recently Forbes ran an article illustrating how blockchain technology has beat one of the biggest authorities on earth... the Chinese government.

Did you see it already?

http://go.openmoney.digital/6kj2

The China ban isn't stopping the progress of crypto, something of this size can't be ignored.  Their investors are flocking to neighbouring countries to invest and setup shop. Cryptotrain can't be stopped!  

I think China's "ban" was just the ground for promotion of their own government crypto in near future, not less not more. This problem was very fast solved by reopening the same companies and exchanges in Hong-Kong and other countries with favorable crypto climate.

Well, the premise here is that the Chinese government do fully appreciate the blockchain technology (they are taking advantage of the technology fully and we will see this in the coming years) but they hate something they can never fully influence and control which is Bitcoin so the solution is to introduce their own version of Bitcoin...but as to how it can be successful that would be the question and we will see how far it can go...as far as I can see it would just be the digital version of their national currency nothing more nothing less.

Anyway, what we are seeing here is that despite the ban on ICO, Chinese investors can always find the ways to get into good projects worth supporting like OpenMoney and in this case there is nothing that the government can do unless they would be assigning 1 policeman to each citizen to stop anybody from engaging in cryptocurrency.

I quite agree on the fact that the Chinese government banning bitcoin and ico is as results of not being able to control the operation of its existence. And also, am sure in a later wake these fellows of yours will come issuing their own national e-currency.

For Open Money put cryptocurrency mainstream is awesome mostly going through the road map for app development. It sure tells that every app going to the app store will have possibilities of carrying a cryptocurrency awareness with it.

Yea! I agree with you. If every app adopts crypto, more and more people will become more aware of crypto. Ultimately, leading to a shift away from normal payment options to more crypto options!
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:23:01 PM

FLASH news!

Nice, more communication, openness and engagement with the community is always good news, and helps to build confidence and trust. Another win Smiley

Also note that this is the COO of the company, which demonstrates the level of importance that Open Money gives to community involvement. A very nice attitude.
borishaifa

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:32:13 PM

I have already asked questions like these ones.  They plane to make some kind of program to popularize and to educate people too.
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1591

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:33:09 PM

Does not look like first nor best to market. Is riskier than usual I would say.

OpenMoneyBTT

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:07:18 PM

FLASH news!

That's perfect news, this kind of activities is rising telegram activity very much.

Before this ask a team member events i remember there were somewhere 2300 member was on the telegram. Now it is more than 3100. Of course, it is not the only reason but has a big impact.

It will be very late for me but definitely, I will check it tomorrow.

Hello levyashin! We look forward to seeing you at our next AMA on Telegram Smiley
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:12:47 PM

FLASH news!

Great news!
This is not the best time for me because I will at asleep. But will try to make another post of this session.

Its great that you guys are doing these sessions! This will give the community more trust about the project.
Will he be announcing the date for the ICO Smiley

Hello FIEX, we look forward to your post. We loved the last one you made Smiley You can check the AMA transcript tomorrow for the latest Open Money updates!
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:14:17 PM

FLASH news!

Great news! The last such event was really cool and very informative. I hope today's session is gonna be the same or even better))

Hello andrejka! We look forward to seeing you at our AMA today Smiley
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:18:51 PM

FLASH news!

Hello styca! Thanks for the support Smiley Looking forward to seeing you at our AMA today!
levyashin

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:23:36 PM

- Partnerships
- ICO date

I think there bountie is really good to get this asset out there among all us crypto lovers Smiley

Great question about the practical use, it would be great if we see what Open Money is working on now and what they are testing or coding Smiley

I read your article for the last time instead of trying to go back in the telegram.

I hope you made another summary for tonight's event.

I am looking forward to seeing it.

By the way, you are right about partnerships and an ico date. Articles nice but a solid partnership can bring Open Money to the next level.

OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:27:48 PM

Great question nikryz! If you haven't already, check out our bounty program: http://go.openmoney.digital/kqte and bounty contest: http://bountycontest.openmoney.digital/2043 to help spread the word about Open Money Smiley Thanks for your continued support!
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:37:39 PM

- Partnerships
- ICO date

I read your article for the last time instead of trying to go back in the telegram.

I hope you made another summary for tonight's event.

I am looking forward to seeing it.

By the way, you are right about partnerships and an ico date. Articles nice but a solid partnership can bring Open Money to the next level.

Yes, we will have the AMA transcript available after the event ends today. We look forward to seeing you on Telegram in the future!
nikryz

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:41:51 PM

Thank you! I'm already in the topic. I would like that, if possible, other people should not miss their chance. This truth can be a public dynamite. Open money your mind? To success!
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:45:03 PM

- Partnerships
- ICO date

Hello FIEX! Stay tuned for more exciting updates coming your way soon Smiley
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:45:45 PM

Thank you! I'm already in the topic. I would like that, if possible, other people should not miss their chance. This truth can be a public dynamite. Open money your mind? To success!

Thank you for the support nikryz!
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:47:41 PM

Hey everyone,

Recently Forbes ran an article illustrating how blockchain technology has beat one of the biggest authorities on earth... the Chinese government.

Did you see it already?

http://go.openmoney.digital/6kj2

The China ban isn't stopping the progress of crypto, something of this size can't be ignored.  Their investors are flocking to neighbouring countries to invest and setup shop. Cryptotrain can't be stopped!  

I think China's "ban" was just the ground for promotion of their own government crypto in near future, not less not more. This problem was very fast solved by reopening the same companies and exchanges in Hong-Kong and other countries with favorable crypto climate.

Well, the premise here is that the Chinese government do fully appreciate the blockchain technology (they are taking advantage of the technology fully and we will see this in the coming years) but they hate something they can never fully influence and control which is Bitcoin so the solution is to introduce their own version of Bitcoin...but as to how it can be successful that would be the question and we will see how far it can go...as far as I can see it would just be the digital version of their national currency nothing more nothing less.

Anyway, what we are seeing here is that despite the ban on ICO, Chinese investors can always find the ways to get into good projects worth supporting like OpenMoney and in this case there is nothing that the government can do unless they would be assigning 1 policeman to each citizen to stop anybody from engaging in cryptocurrency.

I quite agree on the fact that the Chinese government banning bitcoin and ico is as results of not being able to control the operation of its existence. And also, am sure in a later wake these fellows of yours will come issuing their own national e-currency.

For Open Money put cryptocurrency mainstream is awesome mostly going through the road map for app development. It sure tells that every app going to the app store will have possibilities of carrying a cryptocurrency awareness with it.

Yea! I agree with you. If every app adopts crypto, more and more people will become more aware of crypto. Ultimately, leading to a shift away from normal payment options to more crypto options!

Great insights!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: