Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:58:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 27468 times)
OpenMoneyBTT

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:37:04 PM

Good morning,

Today at OpenMoney we had a question for all app developers who are following our project.

Are you an app developer? If so, what is the hardest thing keeping you from incorporating crypto into your software?

The hardest thing keeping me from incorporating crypto is that there isn't a lot of consumers. I don't have a solid user base without google play store and apple app store. Sad

Great point. This is why bridging mainstream apps with the blockchain is so crucial for the software industry.
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:42:59 PM

Good morning,

Today at OpenMoney we had a question for all app developers who are following our project.

Are you an app developer? If so, what is the hardest thing keeping you from incorporating crypto into your software?

Not an app developer but I have an answer for it.

Maybe cryptocurrencies market cap is 165 billion dollars but still, the majority of the population didn't know it or don't know what to do with it. It is also same with app developers or for their customers. It's a big leap to bring your app to crypto besides there is not a platform to make it easily. Open Money will fill that gap at least.

Great points levyashin!
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:59:11 PM

Good morning,

I think a primary problem is lack of infrastructure and tools to enable easy integration of crypto. Open Money's SDK and API should go a large way towards addressing these issues.

You make a great point about lack of infrastructure and tools. Crypto integration needs to be made seamless for massive crypto adoption to take place by both developers and app users.
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:01:56 PM

Good morning,

Current mainstream app stores do not support crypto monetization or distribution of DApps. Therefore, it is very difficult for developers to incorporate crypto into apps and reach a large audience at the same time.

Couldn't agree more ellerby123!
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:15:12 PM

Good morning,

Great question, I think the problem is that a lot of developers dont know how or even dont know about the power of blockchain.
I'm not an app developer myself but I think its just to new for a lot of people and are a little scared.

But OM can help them out! Thats why I believe in this project.
Open Money can help a lot of developers with there bridge Smiley

Thank you for the support FIEX!
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:15:53 PM

Your project is nice, I will definitely support Wink

Thank you for the support!
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:20:25 PM

can i have the the direct link to bounty program..and what is the last date ...can newbe(bitcointalk) join

Hello!

Here is the link to our Bounty Program: http://go.openmoney.digital/kqte

The Bounty Program will end when the ICO finishes. Make sure to join our Telegram chat for ongoing updates: http://go.openmoney.digital/rexo

You must be a Jr. Member to participate in the Signature Campaign.

Let us know if you have any other questions Smiley
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:21:02 PM

This Project looks  very interesting with a lot potential. Kepp the Hardwork

Thank you for your support gnawa!
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:23:16 PM

Website and project is promising, I will be following this one closely.  All the best.

Thanks for the support!!! Cheesy
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:37:15 AM

Good morning,

Today at OpenMoney we had a question for all app developers who are following our project. Are you an app developer? If so, what is the hardest thing keeping you from incorporating crypto into your software?

Not an app developer but I have an answer for it. Maybe cryptocurrencies market cap is 165 billion dollars but still, the majority of the population didn't know it or don't know what to do with it. It is also same with app developers or for their customers. It's a big leap to bring your app to crypto besides there is not a platform to make it easily. Open Money will fill that gap at least.

I think app developers (at least in my experience) are a lot more likely to have knowledge of crypto than are members of the general population. But it's true that whilst developers might have the knowledge, the lack of knowledge amongst the general customer base means that there isn't the consumer demand for crypto integration. If Open Money can make integration that much easier, then developers are more likely to build in the functionality as there will be relatively little development cost... and this will slowly start to show the consumers what they've been missing, which in turn will lead to greater demand amongst the mainstream population.

The critical thing here is marketing. All effective strategies to bring in the people or the consumers into using the app by OpenMoney have to be utilized. One way to get there is to put a strong community that can help push adoption...maybe a sort of a referral system can be implemented giving rewards to people who can bring in another member into the fold. I am sure that OpenMoney team has already been thinking about this as they are one of the best and proactive teams in cryptocurrency right now. We especially who are here should be playing our part because the success of OpenMoney in the open market can also be our success.
inspiredinvestor

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 04:54:58 AM

Good morning,

Today at OpenMoney we had a question for all app developers who are following our project. Are you an app developer? If so, what is the hardest thing keeping you from incorporating crypto into your software?

Not an app developer but I have an answer for it. Maybe cryptocurrencies market cap is 165 billion dollars but still, the majority of the population didn't know it or don't know what to do with it. It is also same with app developers or for their customers. It's a big leap to bring your app to crypto besides there is not a platform to make it easily. Open Money will fill that gap at least.

I think app developers (at least in my experience) are a lot more likely to have knowledge of crypto than are members of the general population. But it's true that whilst developers might have the knowledge, the lack of knowledge amongst the general customer base means that there isn't the consumer demand for crypto integration. If Open Money can make integration that much easier, then developers are more likely to build in the functionality as there will be relatively little development cost... and this will slowly start to show the consumers what they've been missing, which in turn will lead to greater demand amongst the mainstream population.

The critical thing here is marketing. All effective strategies to bring in the people or the consumers into using the app by OpenMoney have to be utilized. One way to get there is to put a strong community that can help push adoption...maybe a sort of a referral system can be implemented giving rewards to people who can bring in another member into the fold. I am sure that OpenMoney team has already been thinking about this as they are one of the best and proactive teams in cryptocurrency right now. We especially who are here should be playing our part because the success of OpenMoney in the open market can also be our success.
agree making the whole ability to use crypto, any crypto is to make it less clunky ... it needs to be seamless download from App store and engage straight away Smiley

███        WEBSITE      SLACK      ANN THREAD         ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      EXPLORER     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO   From March 1st, 2018  ▬▬▬
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:10:03 AM

Indeed marketing is everything!
Open Money is doing a great marketing with there extended bounty campaign. Because of this bounty this project is reaching a lot of people and that is great.

I'm still very curious about those announcements Wink
What about the ICO date? Wink
levyashin

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:21:59 AM

Open Money is doing a great marketing with there extended bounty campaign. Because of this bounty this project is reaching a lot of people and that is great.

Not just their bounty campaign, they are all over the internet right now with great articles. They don't just appear unless there is a good marketing campaign Wink

OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:11:31 PM

Hey there,
Just a quick heads up for everyone. Over the last couple of weeks one of the most important blockchain groups in the world has been working with us on a detailed technical architecture for how the Open Money protocol is going to work. We are in the process of finishing this new technical white paper and once its ready we’ll publish and also announce the dates for the ICO. Believe me, this is awesome news for our early supporters - get ready for a real rocket launch!
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:12:10 PM

ICO date should be announced, if everything goes as planned, this week!
FIEX

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:17:03 PM

Hey there,
Just a quick heads up for everyone. Over the last couple of weeks one of the most important blockchain groups in the world has been working with us on a detailed technical architecture for how the Open Money protocol is going to work. We are in the process of finishing this new technical white paper and once its ready we’ll publish and also announce the dates for the ICO. Believe me, this is awesome news for our early supporters - get ready for a real rocket launch!

This is great news!!
I'm super excited to hear more about that blockchain group! Cheesy

Open Money will have a rocket start! Really like this project and huge fan.
You guys are working one a great project with huge potential.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:18:38 PM

There are many blockchain based app are launching. Are you guys planning to have some sort of partnership with some?
lazarus.hlz

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:30:43 PM

An interesting project, i am going to look through it closely.
levyashin

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:40:27 PM

Hey there,

These are perfect news.

I was thinking the whitepaper was too summary and doesn't represent the value of the project, I am happy that you made these arrangements to make a better whitepaper.

The announcement about ico date was all we expected, I want it as soon as possible but on the other hand, I am worried about the upcoming fork. I have utmost trust to Open Money team to choose the perfect timing.

ellerby123

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:47:57 PM

Hey there,

Thanks for the update! I'll definitely give the technical whitepaper a read.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: