Bitcoin Forum
August 01, 2024, 08:59:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 27478 times)
inspiredinvestor

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 03:17:44 AM

i have to say i have not seen a bounty program run anything like the OPEN MONEy one it's consistent easy to partcipate you don't have to copy and paste links it's different kinds of daily tasks. keep it up.

I do have a question about it as it's a contest more than a bounty will we still get rewarded OPEN MONEY crypto at the end of it or only if we win the contests?

███        WEBSITE      SLACK      ANN THREAD         ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      EXPLORER     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO   From March 1st, 2018  ▬▬▬
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:23:08 AM

i have to say i have not seen a bounty program run anything like the OPEN MONEy one it's consistent easy to partcipate you don't have to copy and paste links it's different kinds of daily tasks. keep it up. I do have a question about it as it's a contest more than a bounty will we still get rewarded OPEN MONEY crypto at the end of it or only if we win the contests?

The professionalism that the people behind OpenMoney is currently displaying in managing its multi-faceted Bounty Program can be an inkling of the type of expertise and high level of professionalism they would show once the real project will begin. I would definitely be watching this project and am staking a small part of my purse on it. Maybe the cryptocurrency community really needs people who are like them...or maybe or like us...who are always going beyond our own self-centered interests and would go further in contributing something solid for the whole crypto movement. This is actually one way we show the world that cryptocurrency is here to stay and not just another bubbling fad that can pop anytime.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:10:50 AM

i have to say i have not seen a bounty program run anything like the OPEN MONEy one it's consistent easy to partcipate you don't have to copy and paste links it's different kinds of daily tasks. keep it up.

I do have a question about it as it's a contest more than a bounty will we still get rewarded OPEN MONEY crypto at the end of it or only if we win the contests?

Everyone who joins te bounty will get tokens. The more you do, the more tokens you earn. This program is doing great. A lot of users are in there bounty program. Great marketing!

Are you guys not afraid for a huge dump after ICO and exchange listing?
OpenMoneyBTT

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:13:13 AM

So payments can be with Open Money or Ethereum tokens.

Why don't you do just Open Money exclusive? With Open Money growing, the token price also grows. If you put ethereum there, it may limit the growth of the token price.

OPEN Token is used to stake our developer's Scaffolds.

OPEN Token can also be used by users of any developer application using any Open technologies to obtain a premium to Ether.  Ether and other currencies are accepted.

But the value in our design is the actual nature of OPEN Token's use for developers - unlike other tokens we actually have a real value use case for the intended party of the platform.

Therefore the token growth would not be limited,  unless you mean developer supply would be limited when staked.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:15:14 AM

Everyone who joins te bounty will get tokens. The more you do, the more tokens you earn. This program is doing great. A lot of users are in there bounty program. Great marketing!

Are you guys not afraid for a huge dump after ICO and exchange listing?

Dump is always possible once the tokens are already released to their rightful owners as anybody can now do with it without hindrance. And dumping will, of course, affect the value of the token because we are operating in the supply and demand equilibrium. However, since there is really that intrinsic value in the project, am sure that there can be some rebound in the trading cycle. This can also be a test of the project's resiliency and how good is the communication team to convey the message that OpenMoney has a good future and that we need to "hodl" it on a long term basis.
sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:18:17 AM

Ico is open?
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:44:42 AM

Ico is open?

You need to join their early bird list by going to their website : https://www.openmoney.digital/
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:24:37 PM

Hey everyone, we put together a single link that showcases all the publications that have been writing about Open Money! Check it out and share it with all your friends. https://elink.io/p/open-money-press-coverage
Zacharyce

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:30:35 PM

There is a lot of good information on this project. I think this is a promising and sure project that can be applied in people's lives. My country has a lot of people willing to invest in Open Money because the concept of the project is really good
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:05:34 PM

Hey everyone, we put together a single link that showcases all the publications that have been writing about Open Money! Check it out and share it with all your friends. https://elink.io/p/open-money-press-coverage

Nice to see everything in one place, and good coverage from some big name publications in there. This shows that Open Money is really making a name for itself Smiley
ellerby123

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:49:20 PM

Thanks for sharing the link. The articles demonstrate the huge impact Open Money will have, not only on the crypto world but also on the mainstream software industry and the general public.

siddhant2523

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:56:16 PM

Hey
Your concept behind the project is amazing. 🙂👍🏻
borishaifa

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:29:11 PM

Nothing to add, just that brand is strenghthening rapidly. Thank you for sharing such an interesting article. Smiley
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:40:30 PM

Nice compilation) there are already 7 articles at the respectable and reputable sources. The more the better! Open Money is getting more and more recognizable day by day and it is really encouraging!

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
FIEX

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:24:16 PM

Wow great!
Nice to see all the articles in one place. Open Money had some good media coverage!

Always nice to see this with a project you really like.
Great work you guys are doing on marketing! Keep this up!
bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:26:06 PM

look so good project suport this project for the future
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3348

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 05:46:56 PM

Why i can't find info when it will be OpenMoney token sale start? I hope I do not have to open all of 35 pages in thread to find post with this info.
Yes, marketing campaign management is inovative nad fantastic, but there is very hard to find useful information. First post on thread is only large pictures. I personally feel myself like an idiot when i need to read pictures it is like watching music. 

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
levyashin

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:00:30 PM

It is obvious that Open Money is getting big interest from media. And they are not just blogs only 5 people read, they are forbes, huffingtonpost etc. Very prestigious websites are covering Open Money. They are trying to tell something to investors Smiley

OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:22:14 PM

Open money keep doing the professional tasks required to improve their current ICO and in general their current project! that is what I called a team with passion, having clear and on time communication with their supporters, respecting them and answering all questions on time! keep it in that way and the whole team will see great results soon!

Thanks for your support! We are prompt with responses on this forum because we want to ensure open and transparent communication with our community Smiley
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:25:19 PM

Compared to other ICOs, where things are confusely running and investors just wait exchanges, i can mention that Open Money is slightly different. It looks like The team study every step carefully and taking attention about spending enough time for each task. May be this is why the date of ICO dosn't yet announced. The techniques used in the bounty campaign are wisely different from any other bounty, making every participant enjoy supporting the project since earlier stages. Note that bounty participants take a large part in the project community so they should be satisfied enough.  Smiley

Thanks for the support coupable. The ICO was postponed due to a) fairness in investor interest and b) fairness to get enough time for our audience to understand the positive changes we made to our technology stack - we have some great announcements coming that makes the OPEN Project even stronger, adding to our excitement. We are taking the time to ensure that our ICO has a rocket launch! Smiley

Everything will be OK. I have seen many projects with great ideas and teams. Not all of them had succeeded. Because of different reasons, no use talking about them now. Open Money will obligatory succeed according to my  observations and analyses. Smiley

Thanks for your support! We are doing everything that we can to ensure a successful ICO and project Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: