Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:58:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 27468 times)
OpenMoneyBTT

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:51:50 PM

Hey everyone, It's finally ready! Click this link http://go.openmoney.digital/obmtwp and download our new technical white paper. It presents a truly in-depth explanation of how the Open Platform is going to make integrating the blockchain into mainstream apps seamless for app developers. Can't wait to hear your feedback!

I'll be sure to read this new white paper. Thank you for sharing Smiley

Thanks for giving it a read!
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:53:00 PM

Hey everyone, It's finally ready! Click this link http://go.openmoney.digital/obmtwp and download our new technical white paper. It presents a truly in-depth explanation of how the Open Platform is going to make integrating the blockchain into mainstream apps seamless for app developers. Can't wait to hear your feedback!

Awesome, I've been waiting for this! Good luck OpenMoney! All the best to you guys!  Cheesy

Thanks for your support savantsam! We appreciate it Smiley
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:32:55 PM

Hey everyone, today I'd like to explain to you one of the most important concepts that we presented yesterday in our new white paper - the blockchain scaffold.

What is a scaffold and how does it work?

One of the unique aspects of our solution for developers to accept cryptocurrency for their in-app purchases is the Scaffold. The Scaffold is a smart contract that bridges the gap between the developer’s database and the user. They can be created through our API and customized to suit the developer. Each Scaffold is created for a specific in-app purchase. When payment is sent from the user to the Scaffold, the Scaffold automatically transfers payment to the user and returns to the User a State that represents the purchase. For example, a Scaffold can be customized to issue subscriber status for a customer. The Scaffold will ultimately accept cryptocurrency from the user, provide the user with a subscriber state, and immediately send payment to the developer. No more lag time for developers to accept payment! The scaffold is very modular and can be implemented with minimal modifications to their application. The OPEN API makes this a seamless and simple operation. Find in depth details and use cases regarding the Scaffold system in our whitepaper!

Download it here: http://go.openmoney.digital/obmtwp
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:08:19 PM

Hey everyone, today I'd like to explain to you one of the most important concepts that we presented yesterday in our new white paper - the blockchain scaffold.

One of the unique aspects of our solution for developers to accept cryptocurrency for their in-app purchases is the Scaffold. The Scaffold is a smart contract that bridges the gap between the developer’s database and the user. They can be created through our API and customized to suit the developer. Each Scaffold is created for a specific in-app purchase. When payment is sent from the user to the Scaffold, the Scaffold automatically transfers payment to the user and returns to the User a State that represents the purchase. For example, a Scaffold can be customized to issue subscriber status for a customer. The Scaffold will ultimately accept cryptocurrency from the user, provide the user with a subscriber state, and immediately send payment to the developer. No more lag time for developers to accept payment! The scaffold is very modular and can be implemented with minimal modifications to their application. The OPEN API makes this a seamless and simple operation. Find in depth details and use cases regarding the Scaffold system in our whitepaper!

Wow great feature! I'm already a huge fan of Scaffold.
Thanks for explaining this.

Now we just need a date for the ICO Smiley so we can join!
Matilda

Activity: 288

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:43:42 PM

i think  OPEN MONEY  project have great idea , and gain more people attation ,there is 5x page in thread ,community power day by day
naily

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:45:40 PM

good program, I am waiting for more information
pat3fr

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:47:07 PM

A good project! All the best!
Gwyn

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:49:59 PM

i am waitting for crowd-sale of this project , also hope dev can add signature campaign for project promation later.
ellerby123

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:06:33 PM

Thanks for the clear explanation - I was wondering what the scaffold meant. I think the scaffold is a great technical achievement, not only because it makes the lives of app developers so much easier, but also because of how it truly bridges the gap between developers and users. Keep up the good work!
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:33:08 PM

I was expecting something cool about the scaffold but this is beyond my imagination.

Thanks for the detailed explanation for it. People will love this Smiley

savantsam

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:23:52 PM

Awesome! Thanks for explaining what the scaffold is. I can't wait for OpenMoney to be open for use Smiley
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:56:26 PM

It's great that Open Money are sharing so much with the public and investors. Transparency demonstrates that you have a good product. My favourite part of that is:
"The scaffold is very modular and can be implemented with minimal modifications to their application"
This is crucial. You are making things as easy as possible for the developers, which is definitely the way to go.
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:35:36 PM

Thanks FIEX, let us know if you have any questions! Stay tuned for details on our ICO Smiley
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:39:46 PM

i think  OPEN MONEY  project have great idea , and gain more people attation ,there is 5x page in thread ,community power day by day

Thanks for your support Matilda! If you have any questions about Open Money, let us know Smiley
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:43:32 PM

Thanks for the support naily. Be sure to stay updated on our Telegram channel: go.openmoney.digital/rexo and website: https://www.openmoney.digital/ Smiley
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:46:12 PM

A good project! All the best!

Thanks pat3fr Smiley Make sure to stay updated on our Telegram channel: go.openmoney.digital/rexo and website: https://www.openmoney.digital/
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:51:59 PM

So, it will be a decentralized network for games and applications, so it can be compared or similar to the google play store?
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:52:14 PM

i am waitting for crowd-sale of this project , also hope dev can add signature campaign for project promation later.

Hello Gwyn, keep your eyes peeled on our Telegram channel (go.openmoney.digital/rexo) and website (https://www.openmoney.digital/) for ICO updates coming your way.

If you haven't already, check out our bounty program:  http://go.openmoney.digital/kqte and Bounty Contest (over 40K participants!): http://bountycontest.openmoney.digital/2043 - lots of ways to win big prizes! You can sign up to the Signature Campaign in our bounty program Smiley
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:16:06 PM

So, it will be a decentralized network for games and applications, so it can be compared or similar to the google play store?

Not entirely but that is a very strong use case

We are building this more open than just for applications, you can take ANY web application, Enterprise or Game, and plug it into Any smart contract enabled blockchain, and have a pre-existing turn key payments scheme that can match Any payment scheme employed by a developer's application.

Further We are the ONLY dapp Platform with capabilities that enable the ability to check whether or not a user has paid or contains the payment information required by the application to determine if that user has paid or met the payment conditions. 
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:41:31 PM

I was expecting something cool about the scaffold but this is beyond my imagination.

Thanks for the detailed explanation for it. People will love this Smiley

Thanks levyashin Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: