Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:34:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 27457 times)
OpenMoneyBTT

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:05:29 PM

Hi there everyone!

A lot of you have been asking - What is the OPEN API? What does it do?
Simply put, the OPEN API connects a complex centralized application database with both the blockchain and the user. Since it’s built upon existing infrastructure, it is easy to apply in any environment wiithout requiring the developer to complete any significant changes. The API provides an application layer for the user and developer to interact with the Scaffold smart contracts. Developers use the API to create their Scaffolds and receive payments from them. Users are able to pay the Scaffolds through the API. Lastly, the contractor may close out their Scaffold with the API, recovering their staked Tokens. The API unlocks the capabilities of our blockchain solution, providing convenience for both the Developer and the User. More detail about the API and how it interacts with the rest of OPEN Platform can be found in our whitepaper. http://go.openmoney.digital/obmtwp

I love your new technical whitepaper. It really shows the depth and value of the Open Money project.

As i understand now, Open Api and Scaffolds will complete each other for both developers and users benefit.

Thank you levyashin! We are glad that you like the technical white paper.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
inspiredinvestor

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 10:16:38 PM

Hi there everyone!

Simply put, the OPEN API connects a complex centralized application database with both the blockchain and the user. Since it’s built upon existing infrastructure, it is easy to apply in any environment wiithout requiring the developer to complete any significant changes. The API provides an application layer for the user and developer to interact with the Scaffold smart contracts. Developers use the API to create their Scaffolds and receive payments from them. Users are able to pay the Scaffolds through the API. Lastly, the contractor may close out their Scaffold with the API, recovering their staked Tokens. The API unlocks the capabilities of our blockchain solution, providing convenience for both the Developer and the User. More detail about the API and how it interacts with the rest of OPEN Platform can be found in our whitepaper. http://go.openmoney.digital/obmtwp
I am familiar with API's and thinking it's a brilliant safe way for developers to interact with the database and intractructure. but i normally view API as one way which is pulling info for dev to use. so this is where payments are going to be made through API. i will review the Whitepaper again as I am not aware of payments being made through it. sounds interesting Smiley

███        WEBSITE      SLACK      ANN THREAD         ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      EXPLORER     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO   From March 1st, 2018  ▬▬▬
HoneybearDoII

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:26:02 AM

It's obviously past ethereum allCrypto's. May well Lubin's phrases prove this concept perfectly. It is really a big  tion ahea,dnot only in Etherium Crypt system, but in Crypto Globe too.aco
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:40:29 PM

Hey everyone, someone asked us about Tendermint and how it interacts with the OPEN Platform, so I thought I'd explain.

Put simply, Tendermint allows for much faster transaction times on the blockchain. As opposed to the Ethereum network which may take a few seonds, Tendermint can acheive thousands of transactions per second. This will greatly improve throughput of the system as well as lower transaction fees. WIth its ability to replicate state machines on its blockchain, OPEN’s smart contracts can be utilized making an easy transition when ready. We love Blockchain solutions that work together for easy future improvements, and you can read more about it in our whitepaper! http://go.openmoney.digital/obmtwp
ellerby123

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:30:42 PM

Hey everyone, someone asked us about Tendermint and how it interacts with the OPEN Platform, so I thought I'd explain.

Put simply, Tendermint allows for much faster transaction times on the blockchain. As opposed to the Ethereum network which may take a few seonds, Tendermint can acheive thousands of transactions per second. This will greatly improve throughput of the system as well as lower transaction fees. WIth its ability to replicate state machines on its blockchain, OPEN’s smart contracts can be utilized making an easy transition when ready. We love Blockchain solutions that work together for easy future improvements, and you can read more about it in our whitepaper! http://go.openmoney.digital/obmtwp

This is great news. It seems like Tendermint will play an important role in OPEN Platform's ability to process transactions in the future.

savantsam

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:45:05 PM

That's awesome! Lower transaction fees and faster transactions. Sounds like a win win situation for everyone Smiley
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:47:49 PM

That's awesome! Lower transaction fees and faster transactions. Sounds like a win win situation for everyone Smiley

^Exactly!
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:56:05 PM

translating white paper into Russian is terrible

Hello sth2017, thank you for bringing this up. We are currently working on making a new version of the Russian white paper available.
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:07:55 PM

I love this. thank you

Thank you bitusa!
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:08:55 PM

Hi there everyone!

Thanks a lot for sharing us with your daily updates/wisdom Smiley
Really  nice to see everything explained very detailed. Open Money will be very succesfull when ICO will start.

Keep this up guys!
I'm a huge fan

Thanks for your continued support FIEX!
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:49:32 AM

^Exactly!

I visited their site https://www.tendermint.com and one that caught my attention is this: "Lightning Fast: Tendermint supports thousands of transaction per second at 1000ms latencies." I am not wondering anymore why you guys decided in favor of Tendermint instead of the popular and usual Ethereum platform. This can be a good partnership that can benefit all of us. By the way, I also love to pronounce the name Tendermint...sounds easy but unique. Good choice.
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:41:44 PM

You might be wondering how developers’ databases and the decentralized blockchain fit together using the OPEN Platform?

Well, the current payment structure for in-app purchases relies on accepting payment through various centralized systems that finally result in the application’s protected database being updated. What if there was a way to bypass all of those centralized entities, immediately accept and process payment in a multitude of currencies including crypto, and update the application database accordingly? This is what OPEN Platform accomplishes by bringing a decentralized solution to the developer. By connecting the developer’s centralized database to the blockchain, they can avoid the centralized payment structure that causes delay and fees, but also without completely altering their existing backend. OPEN’s solution is easily implemented and modular, taking the best parts of a decentralized approach and leaving the strength of existing centralized databases for developers. This is accomplished by the OPEN platform stacked solution: API, Scaffolds, OPENWallet and more. Read about it in our whitepaper! http://go.openmoney.digital/obmtwp
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:00:39 PM

You might be wondering how developers’ databases and the decentralized blockchain fit together using the OPEN Platform?

Well, the current payment structure for in-app purchases relies on accepting payment through various centralized systems that finally result in the application’s protected database being updated. What if there was a way to bypass all of those centralized entities, immediately accept and process payment in a multitude of currencies including crypto, and update the application database accordingly? This is what OPEN Platform accomplishes by bringing a decentralized solution to the developer. By connecting the developer’s centralized database to the blockchain, they can avoid the centralized payment structure that causes delay and fees, but also without completely altering their existing backend. OPEN’s solution is easily implemented and modular, taking the best parts of a decentralized approach and leaving the strength of existing centralized databases for developers. This is accomplished by the OPEN platform stacked solution: API, Scaffolds, OPENWallet and more. Read about it in our whitepaper! http://go.openmoney.digital/obmtwp

Wow that's great. I believe after it goes online other blockchain products will try to purchase your payment method. Innovative, easy and useful.

Every time i open this thread, the project is fascinating me with another function.

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:50:43 PM

Tendermint seems so good to be true by reading the info from their website.
By using tendermint user still has to use ETH address right? Please correct me if I'm wrong.
ellerby123

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:45:08 PM

The payment process should not have to take months to complete. There are just way too many middle men in centralized payment solutions who don't have the best interests of developers in mind. It's refreshing to see that there is a way around these inefficiencies. Great work!
savantsam

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:34:10 PM

That's amazing. We are going to the future and moving away from centralized databases. Distributed and decentralized is where the future is going and OPEN is definitely helping developers migrate Smiley Thanks!!!!
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:12:26 PM

^Exactly!

I visited their site https://www.tendermint.com and one that caught my attention is this: "Lightning Fast: Tendermint supports thousands of transaction per second at 1000ms latencies." I am not wondering anymore why you guys decided in favor of Tendermint instead of the popular and usual Ethereum platform. This can be a good partnership that can benefit all of us. By the way, I also love to pronounce the name Tendermint...sounds easy but unique. Good choice.

Great points CryptoBry! Tendermint's high throughput and low transaction fees will help enhance the performance of OPEN Platform. Using Tendermint will allow us to have a lower fee structure for developers accepting payments through OPEN and make it faster to process transactions on-chain. 
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:40:51 PM

Wow that's great. I believe after it goes online other blockchain products will try to purchase your payment method. Innovative, easy and useful.

Every time i open this thread, the project is fascinating me with another function.

Thanks for your support levyashin Smiley
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:47:57 PM

The payment process should not have to take months to complete. There are just way too many middle men in centralized payment solutions who don't have the best interests of developers in mind. It's refreshing to see that there is a way around these inefficiencies. Great work!

Exactly!^
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:52:34 PM

That's amazing. We are going to the future and moving away from centralized databases. Distributed and decentralized is where the future is going and OPEN is definitely helping developers migrate Smiley Thanks!!!!

Yes, distributed and decentralized is indeed the future Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: