Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:03:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 27464 times)
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:12:08 PM

One of the most important innovations introduced by the OPEN Platform is the developer wallet. This wallet not only allows the developer to keep track of the scaffolds that she has created, but it also allows the developer to receive funds immediately after the user pays. This is a huge benefit. Currently with in-app purchases made through the app stores, developers are forced to wait between 30 and 60 days to receive their funds. Exciting, no?

Yeah it's a very nice feature. No one wants to wait for 2 months to receive their money. btw do you guys also plan to implement exchange to fiat or to some other currencies feature in the wallet?
savantsam

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:36:59 PM

One of the most important innovations introduced by the OPEN Platform is the developer wallet. This wallet not only allows the developer to keep track of the scaffolds that she has created, but it also allows the developer to receive funds immediately after the user pays. This is a huge benefit. Currently with in-app purchases made through the app stores, developers are forced to wait between 30 and 60 days to receive their funds. Exciting, no?

That's amazing! I'm tired of waiting until end of month to get my money... This will totally change the game, and make in app-purchases like real purchases where money is exchanged instantly!
ellerby123

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:35:06 PM

That's crazy, 30-60 days is way too long. The developer wallet will definitely fill a huge need for mainstream app developers who currently wait up to 2 months to get paid.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:29:56 PM

Yes, it is exciting. I'm not a developer but if I was a developer I would have definitely choose immediately not 30-60 days. It's a no-brainer actually.

This feature will bring lots of developers to Open Money platform.

OpenMoneyBTT

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:32:32 PM

Yeah it's a very nice feature. No one wants to wait for 2 months to receive their money. btw do you guys also plan to implement exchange to fiat or to some other currencies feature in the wallet?

Hey pynetx, OPENWallet leverages the OmiseGo SDK, which has a built-in decentralized cryptocurrency exchange and great community support. Through the OmiseGo Wallet SDK, the developer can automatically convert any Scaffold transfer (payment from a user) into any cryptocurrency they desire or fiat.
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:40:55 PM

That's amazing! I'm tired of waiting until end of month to get my money... This will totally change the game, and make in app-purchases like real purchases where money is exchanged instantly!

Yes savantsam, that's the power of leveraging blockchain technology. We are significantly streamlining and democratizing the app payment process, allowing for substantial time and monetary savings for developers.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3211

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 10:39:38 PM

This is great things and all developers smiled pleasantly at it. But if the customer is not satisfied? or the product does not meet its needs?
there must be some kind of money back guarantee

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
preikaler

Activity: 905
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:05:26 AM

This is great things and all developers smiled pleasantly at it. But if the customer is not satisfied? or the product does not meet its needs?
there must be some kind of money back guarantee

This is a wonderful innovation where everyone can feel the impact. But there really needs to be something that can convince users with a money back guarantee if they are not satisfied with it. But if true innovation is really good then I'm sure users will accept with satisfaction

Sammich01

Activity: 69

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:39:18 AM

Any affilate program ?
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:39:46 PM

Hi everyone!

Here's a quick thought for you to reflect upon Wink

Our plug-and-play payment solution, powered by the OPEN ownership issuance protocol, will allow any conventional software developer to begin accepting cryptocurrency in their applications immediately - no knowledge of soliditiy required!
Our platform is cryptocurrency agnostic. So, while users will be offered a premium if they pay in OPEN Token, our platform will allow you to pay with almost any major cryptocurrency!
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:14:05 PM

Hi everyone!

Our plug-and-play payment solution, powered by the OPEN ownership issuance protocol, will allow any conventional software developer to begin accepting cryptocurrency in their applications immediately - no knowledge of soliditiy required!
Our platform is cryptocurrency agnostic. So, while users will be offered a premium if they pay in OPEN Token, our platform will allow you to pay with almost any major cryptocurrency!

That's great that you will allow payments with almost any major cryptocurrency.

At start which cryptos will you accept as a payment? I think ethereum and open token will there for sure but will there be any cryptocurrency on start?

ellerby123

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:48:05 PM

Hi everyone!

I love how users are given the freedom to choose whatever cryptocurrency they want when paying. This is a big upside for encouraging adoption of the platform.
savantsam

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:01:25 PM

Hi everyone!

This is awesome. OPEN is making life for developers a lot easier and also a lot easier for people starting out! No one is tied down to one currency which is HUGEEE! Thank you OPEN!
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:39:31 PM

Any affilate program ?

Hello Sammich01, check out our bounty program:  http://go.openmoney.digital/kqte and Bounty Contest (over 40K participants!): http://bountycontest.openmoney.digital/2043 - lots of ways to win big prizes!
no-ice-please

Activity: 955
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:56:59 AM

I just took the time to read the thread more or less in full and you obviously understand what you are talking about. No bullshitting around and knowledgeable about the required technology stuff. I just made you a priority on my ICO list. So I read there has no date been set yet for the ICO, but it will be in Q1 2018 most likely?
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:19:26 AM

This is great things and all developers smiled pleasantly at it. But if the customer is not satisfied? or the product does not meet its needs? there must be some kind of money back guarantee

Maybe let's talk here also on the side of the app users or the end-consumers, if you please. I understand that the OPEN Platform is aiming to make things a walk-in-the-park both for the developers and the end users...so we should be addressing the concern what if the customer is not satisfied with what he is getting...is there a refund protocol that both side must understand?
borishaifa

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:12:19 AM

Any affilate program ?

Hello Sammich01, check out our bounty program:  http://go.openmoney.digital/kqte and Bounty Contest (over 40K participants!): http://bountycontest.openmoney.digital/2043 - lots of ways to win big prizes!

Oh, you have reminded me. I can not find the time to write an article in a blog. So sorry about that and so disappointed ((, as I had good results in bounty contest   Sad
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:54:48 PM

A few OPEN Platform highlights: turnkey solution that easily integrates, system agnostic - works on any software application, allows for blockchain customization with no knowledge of Solidity, allows for applications to deploy any range of payment schemes, consumers can pay with any major cryptocurrency!
entar pasar

Activity: 216

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:04:27 PM

when is the exact time of the ICO?? i need this information because i'm joining the bounty project and i don't know when the bounty ends.

bitcointalk.org
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:01:58 PM

Hey pynetx, OPENWallet leverages the OmiseGo SDK, which has a built-in decentralized cryptocurrency exchange and great community support. Through the OmiseGo Wallet SDK, the developer can automatically convert any Scaffold transfer (payment from a user) into any cryptocurrency they desire or fiat.

That's nice. i would love to implement OpenMoney into my application.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: