Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:08:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 27468 times)
Edw1maitland

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:06:57 PM

I read your WP, I think that the topic is in demand and with proper approach the company expects success. Good luck!
tushkanych

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:15:47 PM

I would like to know how your ICO is moving? At what stage is it and how long will it last? Why then did not find this information on your site.
OpenMoneyBTT

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:21:31 PM

I would like to know how your ICO is moving? At what stage is it and how long will it last? Why then did not find this information on your site.

Hi there, thank you for stopping by!

We still need to work on some last minute details before we launch our ICO. We currently don't have a start/finish date for our ICO. It should begin very soon though! We encourage you to stay tuned to our Slack and Telegram channels to not miss any updates. Our ICO will be scheduled for 1 month or until all the tokens are gone - whichever comes first!
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:22:01 PM

I read your WP, I think that the topic is in demand and with proper approach the company expects success. Good luck!

Thank you, we're working hard to meet everyone's expectations Smiley
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:01:46 PM

We still need to work on some last minute details before we launch our ICO. We currently don't have a start/finish date for our ICO. It should begin very soon though! We encourage you to stay tuned to our Slack and Telegram channels to not miss any updates. Our ICO will be scheduled for 1 month or until all the tokens are gone - whichever comes first!

I have subscribed to your newsletter so, do update us before the ICO start because I need to gather my ETH from various sources.
ikm

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:05:30 PM

there is a constant tradition; airdrop, network ... the project is more important than these names.
I don't understand why there is such a constant situation. Cheesy
savantsam

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:32:18 PM

Hey everyone. Just a quick heads up for all our bounty contest participants. We are in the process of auditing all of the User Generated Content submitted by you. We are truly impressed by the effort many of you have put in! Unfortunately, we're also a bit upset by those of you who have tried to "game" the system by submitting low quality, duplicate or even fictional content. From the very beginning we've been clear that cheaters won't be tolerated, so if you get a message telling you you've been disqualified, don't be surprised. This is a serious project and we deeply appreciate the hard work many of our participants are putting in. For those of you who are just out to earn a quick bag of tokens, this is not where you need to be.

Thanks for the update on the contest. I agree, people need to take this contest seriously and actually post valuable content to help educate others about OPEN.
SidneyShow

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:36:04 PM

In Bounty contest there was a new task.
There is an opportunity to earn 1000 entries!
That's cool!
Good luck!
ellerby123

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:47:20 PM

Hey everyone. Just a quick heads up for all our bounty contest participants. We are in the process of auditing all of the User Generated Content submitted by you. We are truly impressed by the effort many of you have put in! Unfortunately, we're also a bit upset by those of you who have tried to "game" the system by submitting low quality, duplicate or even fictional content. From the very beginning we've been clear that cheaters won't be tolerated, so if you get a message telling you you've been disqualified, don't be surprised. This is a serious project and we deeply appreciate the hard work many of our participants are putting in. For those of you who are just out to earn a quick bag of tokens, this is not where you need to be.

Thank you for the update dev!
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:24:41 PM

Unfortunately, in crypto world, there is too many people want to cut corners and get paid with nothing.

I don't expect less from Open Money to find them and disqualify.

No honest person wants to share their hard worked bounty with some scammers.

OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:53:28 PM

I have subscribed to your newsletter so, do update us before the ICO start because I need to gather my ETH from various sources.

Hey pynetx, we will keep you updated on our Slack, Telegram and Bitcoin Talk channels so keep your eyes peeled!
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:54:42 PM

In Bounty contest there was a new task.
There is an opportunity to earn 1000 entries!
That's cool!
Good luck!

Hey SidneyShow, thanks for the support. We're glad you like our call for content Smiley
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:56:10 AM

Here's a quick overview of our OPEN token 🙂

The OPEN token is a ERC20 standard token that is fundamental in providing utility to the OPEN Platform. Developers use it to primarily activate Scaffolds. This is done by staking OPENtoken for a set period of time. The developer is free to leave it in the Scaffold or close the Scaffold and retrieve the tokens. As the value of OPENToken will change due to the market, the value may be greater than when entered. In this case, a small percentage of this gain will be distributed evenly to members of the community with a positive OPENToken balance. The original value of the token and remainder of the gain will return to the developer. The tokens are simply returned to the developer if the value remains the same or has dropped.
The token ultimately provides great utility for Developers to access and integrate cryptocurrency into their existing applications. In addition, the staking of the Token also encourages the use of the Platform and benefits members of the community, helping to establish a fruitful OPEN ecosystem. Future implementation in the token may include a premium when OPEN Token is used as the currency in the transaction. Read more about it in our whitepaper! http://go.openmoney.digital/obmtwp

I am glad to see that the OPEN token plays a fundamental role in the OPEN Platform. In contrast, there are tokens out there that have no utility and serve no purpose other than to raise funds for an ICO.

Absolutely! Especially, i am glad to read about this project, when i meet all that PenisCoin, PussyCoin and ShitCoin.

Quite funny indeed. While we know that cryptocurrency is a big revolution in itself and that the blockchain technology can be the game-changer we are waiting for, there are so many who are taking advantage of the market and are introducing their own 'shitcoins' just for the sake of money and in the end leaving their supporters up in the air. I had been also a victim of this kind of mentality affecting many that is why right now I am so careful with an ICO project am supporting and buying. OpenMoney can be that light in the dark for cryptocurrency. I am banking on that.
borishaifa

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:05:17 AM

Unfortunately, in crypto world, there is too many people want to cut corners and get paid with nothing.

I don't expect less from Open Money to find them and disqualify.

No honest person wants to share their hard worked bounty with some scammers.

Absolutely agree with you. But on the other hand, there are not so many serious bounty programs like OpenMoney. One may say, that products are serious. That is right, no doubts. But presentation of the project has a great meaning too.
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:02:33 PM

Hey everyone, be sure to check out our newest post on the OPEN State!
http://go.openmoney.digital/m5sw
savantsam

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:36:49 PM

Great article. It cleared up some confusions I had with the Open State! Thank you!
Kanatis

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:44:28 PM

I like the idea. I did not see the information about the project team.
won99

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 06:30:57 PM

The future plan is amazing, I think the investors will be interested in this Project.

TAYLOR
Crypto Trading for Everyone
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
[]
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:15:41 PM

I like the idea. I did not see the information about the project team.
Here is information about Open Money teammate. https://www.openfuture.io/#page-block-0t0sxokbgdrq1e9vskz2hb0529 Hopefully it will be helpfull.
ellerby123

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:02:13 PM

Thanks for sharing the link Smiley I'll give the post a read.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: