Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 03:04:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EventChain ⚡Solving Ticketing Problems on the Blockchain  (Read 48084 times)
PikaShuh

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:04:05 PM

wow, so much people already here, this thread start on 5 sept but it already 14 pages  Shocked
ICO will start in 4 days,,
i hope this one will not get hack, aventus have this hack problem before ICO launch
please be aware of this trouble dev, increase your security

and also after read whitepaper, i've put my interest in this idea
i think this one will finished the ICO not too long
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:25:19 PM

How will it work when some ticket company will want to adopt this technology. Will they have to use your website or will they buy and implement your technologies to theirs? 

haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:39:10 PM

i heard you will be able to use crypto to purchase event ticket on eventchain. this would be huge.

and it will help us all to bring cryptocurrencies to the mainstream. I think mass adoption of cryptocurrencies will start 2019.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:42:24 PM

How will it work when some ticket company will want to adopt this technology. Will they have to use your website or will they buy and implement your technologies to theirs? 
I think that the other ticket companies are the competition, they earn a lot in commissions and fees, EventChain is way more fair. Just as an example, I hope one day EventChain will replace ticketone, there you have to pay, presale+commission, which is like more then 10% of the ticket original price

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:10:26 PM

I think that the other ticket companies are the competition, they earn a lot in commissions and fees, EventChain is way more fair. Just as an example, I hope one day EventChain will replace ticketone, there you have to pay, presale+commission, which is like more then 10% of the ticket original price

That is true, and Companies Could implement blockchain technology in their platforms, but that will ERASE the fraud and Scam all of them profit from, so i won't be in their best interest, that's why eventchain and Aventus will change the game and force the other companies to include blockchain so as to not lose money.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:15:17 PM

Well one of the big competitor in France would be ticket swap, but they have a limit of 120% of the initial price of the ticket, so that's not the more unfair competitor  Grin
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:22:52 PM

i heard you will be able to use crypto to purchase event ticket on eventchain. this would be huge.

and it will help us all to bring cryptocurrencies to the mainstream. I think mass adoption of cryptocurrencies will start 2019.
maybe even earlier, people was shocked the situation of such a rapid growth bitcoin, we are witnesses of an unprecedented phenomenon
KrakAJAX (OP)

Activity: 167

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:31:39 PM

maybe even earlier, people was shocked the situation of such a rapid growth bitcoin, we are witnesses of an unprecedented phenomenon

When people realize how much cheaper tickets will be when transacted on the blockchain, ticketing could very well be the mainstream uprising of tokens Smiley
Hash()

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:50:11 PM

Will EventChain support dApps built on top of their technology stack like Aventus, who recently held a dApp concept contest?

Yes of course, the contracts are decentralized so third parties can also provide services. However EventChain will also seed the marketplace with partnerships and their own services.
Koontas

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:55:55 PM

What will happen to unsold or unclaimed tokens after the sale is finished? Will they be burned?

I am also interested in the main differences between EventChain, Aventus and Blocktix. They are all competitors with the same main focus, right? So, what's your USP compared to your competition? Would be happy about an detailed answer, because I am really interested in investing into blockchain ticket industry solutions.

Don't trust any exchange!
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:57:56 PM

When people realize how much cheaper tickets will be when transacted on the blockchain, ticketing could very well be the mainstream uprising of tokens Smiley
I hope so, because current prices are ridiculous... And risk of counterfeiters and people who buy only to speculate with tickets prices
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:02:31 PM

In which country this will be working? This will be for limited countries?
They are targeting North America regoin, you can check here : https://cryptocanucks.com/blockchain-event-ticketing-industry-head-head-eventchain-aventus/

Actually in contrary what it says in there, they are aiming more than North America region. Dev announced in thread that they are also targeting europe, beside that few posts before dev wrote:

"The ticketing system could definitely be used for centralized transportation services, and we are already in discussions with that plan as well in a certain country near the Alps."

It would be great if it was France, but that would be surprising, so I think it's Switzerland, not too much of a choice there  Grin
No, I think it's Austria. Dev mentioned Austria some posts before.

dannyyppace

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:06:31 PM

Well maintained event chain eTicketing site.Very easy and appeciatable support in the eticketing industry.
Hash()

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:13:36 PM

I am happy to see that such a good platform could be built. I have worked in the concert events and i know that the companies that sell for us the tickets tooks a big commission. Things has to be done and videhub could be a solution.

So, eventchain won't charge anything or very little? Still, not clear to me.

Yes, no processing fees on SmartTickets transactions. Tickets will be cheaper for fans and directly paid to artists or promoters!

Some say a little fee. Some say no fee. What's the reality?
I'm planning to implement EventChain somewhere but I'm confused about the fee.

No fees would be unrealistic, wouldn't it? The company/devs must be paid at one point of the game, the system has to run etc pp. Probably they will be cheaper then normal fees.

Addressing the confusion regarding fees, the misunderstanding is that fees will not be passed on to the customer. There is no reason a ticket buyer should pay a fee just to buy a ticket. However, if a marketplace wants to add fees and other added value like insurance or whatever then fees could be acceptable to buyers. As a rule though EventChain has no need to charge fees since we are the event hub, so promoters will pay us a fee to promote and deploy their events etc. This is the gist of the fees structure.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:21:50 PM

Blockchain just needs one or two killer apps! Eventchain could be one of them!

Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:32:26 PM

i hope this one will not get hack, aventus have this hack problem before ICO launch
please be aware of this trouble dev, increase your security

Here are some details about the hack.

https://blog.aventus.io/a-message-to-the-aventus-community-about-security-concerns-7014cd019aca

Can't believe they used a guessable password instead of a unique 120+-bit one generated by password manager, yet their ICO sold out in under 10 minutes. I sure hope they start implementing some solid security protocols.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:35:48 PM

In which country this will be working? This will be for limited countries?
First there will be North America, and in half a year we will be on the European market.

Wow, that's a pretty impressive roadmap!

greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:48:48 PM

In which areas do you want to sell tickets? this is a huge market.
Drokzid

Activity: 931
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 07:54:39 PM

I am happy to see that such a good platform could be built. I have worked in the concert events and i know that the companies that sell for us the tickets tooks a big commission. Things has to be done and videhub could be a solution.

Yes, no processing fees on SmartTickets transactions. Tickets will be cheaper for fans and directly paid to artists or promoters!

No fees would be unrealistic, wouldn't it? The company/devs must be paid at one point of the game, the system has to run etc pp. Probably they will be cheaper then normal fees.

Addressing the confusion regarding fees, the misunderstanding is that fees will not be passed on to the customer. There is no reason a ticket buyer should pay a fee just to buy a ticket. However, if a marketplace wants to add fees and other added value like insurance or whatever then fees could be acceptable to buyers. As a rule though EventChain has no need to charge fees since we are the event hub, so promoters will pay us a fee to promote and deploy their events etc. This is the gist of the fees structure.
This sounds really fair compared to centralized solutions. I am very excited about how the big centralized players will react on the blockchain ticket and event revolution in general.

BTC IS KING!
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:00:42 PM

This sounds really fair compared to centralized solutions. I am very excited about how the big centralized players will react on the blockchain ticket and event revolution in general.
This is the biggest blockchain problem, this technology will leave many jobless speculators Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: