Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:49:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EventChain ⚡Solving Ticketing Problems on the Blockchain  (Read 48082 times)
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:54:23 PM

Tickets will be only in digital form? Or they can be printed and presented to someone?
I think an application where you can print the tickets would be no problem. I also recommend giving the possibility for it.

What about plastic gift cards? The giver can buy a gift card with a fixed amount of money in the supermarket or order one online, then charge an event onto it. The recipient can then use the charged gift card to enter the event.

Personally I hate them, but apparently there's a market for them. I could actually see them help adoption of cryptobased projects such as this one.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:33:59 PM

Tickets market is soooo big, we haven't took into account yet amusement parks, natural parks, circus like cirque du soleil, big events like red bull events, motorsports events (these one are huge in Europe) just to name a few

How about drink/food coupons at events? You can even sell back your unspent ones (if the organiser isn't a dick!)

Well it would be a option which could be considered in future. But selling back the unused coupons? Not sure how this should work. But it would be great if promoters would sell coupons you could use on every event of the same promoter. Most fans are going to a lot of events from the same promoter so they could use them anytime they need the coupons.

I also think that would be difficult to sell back unspent ones, just make sure you used all of them! Drink more beer  Wink
It would be nice to have same coupons on different event, like events on the same location but different day.

There is a bright future in this kind of platforms!!
Keep it up
This isn't so bad idea. If someone has unused voucher or discount for food and beverage then he probably wants to sell it or give it to other customer
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:49:53 PM

Tickets market is soooo big, we haven't took into account yet amusement parks, natural parks, circus like cirque du soleil, big events like red bull events, motorsports events (these one are huge in Europe) just to name a few

How about drink/food coupons at events? You can even sell back your unspent ones (if the organiser isn't a dick!)

Well it would be a option which could be considered in future. But selling back the unused coupons? Not sure how this should work. But it would be great if promoters would sell coupons you could use on every event of the same promoter. Most fans are going to a lot of events from the same promoter so they could use them anytime they need the coupons.

I also think that would be difficult to sell back unspent ones, just make sure you used all of them! Drink more beer  Wink
It would be nice to have same coupons on different event, like events on the same location but different day.

Keep it up
This isn't so bad idea. If someone has unused voucher or discount for food and beverage then he probably wants to sell it or give it to other customer

Not sure if it such a great idea. You probably need to pay transaction fees and maybe other stuff? I would prefere coupons which would be usable at different events.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:52:28 PM

That's why eventchain is really a good project, cause ticket market is really huge and has a lot of possibility. Its not only concert or cinema ticket, you can see a lot of different kind of ticket possibility, like event ticket, travel ticket, discount voucher ... there is a lot of volume in the ticket market. Eventchain can manage the volume and prevent from ticket fees, its really disruptive and useful !
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:12:40 PM

This project is great as it might completely kill the Secondary ticketing abuses that biggest events are now suffering worldwide.

I think it's one of the uses of blockchain that we could do!

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:28:19 PM

Keep it up

I don't see why it would be hard to resell unused one.

A platform could be made for an intrafestival where everybody who don't want to use a ticket can sell it on this intraplatform provided by Eventchain.

Because of the infrastructure. The drinking stalls/bars would need to have the necessary waterproof hardware with stable internet connection for scanning in the coupons and submitting them to the platform. Plastic coins are simpler and less risky in that respect.

Wouldn't a simple mobile phone with internet connection be enough to scan coupons? I dont see that much of a problem.
Drokzid

Activity: 931
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 10:35:45 PM

Do you plan an AMA in the next days? I would appreciate that and I think this would build a lot of trust in your business idea.

BTC IS KING!
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:38:35 PM

Do you plan an AMA in the next days? I would appreciate that and I think this would build a lot of trust in your business idea.

I agree! A Reddit AMA is a great way to answer all these Bitcoin Forum questions in short asmount of time.

KrakAJAX (OP)

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:03:38 PM

Yes a Video AmA is planned sometime around next week, just during the ICO start. Lots of discussion to go around!
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:04:19 PM

This project is great as it might completely kill the Secondary ticketing abuses that biggest events are now suffering worldwide.

I think it's one of the uses of blockchain that we could do!

Agree. EventChain offers several solutions to address issues in the ticketing industry that we are experiencing today. Such issues could be resolve by the power of blockchain technology. Smiley
Drokzid

Activity: 931
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 11:25:29 PM

Yes a Video AmA is planned sometime around next week, just during the ICO start. Lots of discussion to go around!
Thanks for your fast answer. Is there already a exact date for the upcoming AMA? Although I have enabled mobile notifications for all the EventChain tweets I would not like to miss it.

BTC IS KING!
tiger5056

Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:42:52 AM

dev nice job on alpha release. looks nice. https://alpha.eventchain.io

Energy_girl

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 12:55:38 AM

I have seen a few of these similar ICOs. How would you compare yourself to your competitors?

Blockshipping  ───────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ███████████████             Twitter     Facebook         
The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET   ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
belechau

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:51:46 AM

I see in addition to potential no project and developers, a very great offer of being promising responsible for a greater integration and evolution of crypto in the future, have recently appeared some ICOs aimed at this advance, a visionary thinking, that will leverage the access of new clients that until the moment they do not know the crypto, it excites me a lot. Congratulations on the structure of the project and on the fast and continuous progress. following ...
KrakAJAX (OP)

Activity: 167

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:02:58 AM

I have seen a few of these similar ICOs. How would you compare yourself to your competitors?

We are all trying to do great things, however EventChain stands out in this market for in its development progress and international reach. We have insiders in Asia, Europe, America, and are already in multiple talks with parnterships in on multiple continents.

dev nice job on alpha release. looks nice. https://alpha.eventchain.io

The usability of our alpha is a true statement of EventChain. We want to make ticketing easier with blockchain in the background. Do not log into metamask with 0's and 1's flying across the screen. You use the web2 sidechain in eventchain alpha to utilize these benefits for everyday people.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 05:15:27 AM

What really set most similar ICOs apart, is the ability of the dev team to deliver on the proposed idea. Whichever team an investor feels the most comfortable with, should be the one, they entrust their hard earned money with.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:15:47 AM

Keep it up

A platform could be made for an intrafestival where everybody who don't want to use a ticket can sell it on this intraplatform provided by Eventchain.

It won't be hard but, there will a problem that also exist in today's ticketing system. Blackmarketing. People will buy tickets for a popular event on the earliest in bulk and then sell them at higher price near the event.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:37:10 AM

Tickets will be only in digital form? Or they can be printed and presented to someone?

of course you can print them. most tickets have black bar code that needs to be scanned at the venue.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:42:10 AM

Keep it up

It won't be hard but, there will a problem that also exist in today's ticketing system. Blackmarketing. People will buy tickets for a popular event on the earliest in bulk and then sell them at higher price near the event.

Yes but that be avoided in eventchain system. They just put an limitation for it. You can't post a ticket with higher than original price. At least in platform it avoids blackmarket. But their hands are tied out of platform.

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:01:51 AM

Keep it up

Yes but that be avoided in eventchain system. They just put an limitation for it. You can't post a ticket with higher than original price. At least in platform it avoids blackmarket. But their hands are tied out of platform.

It could be possible and I would expect someone from EventChain team to put more light on it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: