Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:27:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EventChain ⚡Solving Ticketing Problems on the Blockchain  (Read 48082 times)
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:27:10 PM

We start to build a community here. Of course, in crypto, you need a strong community to have a strong and visible project,
and a nice project like EventChain will continue to build up his community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kateheoa

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:38:18 PM

Very cool and professional website.
Cool project. we should give it a try
kateheoa

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:47:51 PM

That reddit article is 23 days old already. Why is it suddenly such a big deal?
For most people in this thread it's news. And I think everybody is on edge because of the recent uncertainty surrounding ICOs and crypto in general. Then you have Aventus getting sold out in 7 minutes while the EventChain sale is not doing as well. Whether or not it's FUD, the fact that the EventChain team is keeping quiet instead of clearing the air is making them nervous.
Exactly, we are not talking here about few bucks, big amount of money is involved and future investors need to know a full story before trusting the devs and investing.
The idea is one thing but too fully realize it you need a trustworthy team behind it.

We have explained this before and I will make it clear to everyone again!

The Reddit post was created by an Aventus fan as a smear campaign. The marketing contractor that we had at the time allegedly sent some personal messages to some users on reddit that were innapropriate, and he decided to retaliate with an elongated story which really does look like a smear campaign.

We decided to investigate into the messages and could not determine what was real and what was photoshopped in this post, so we just did the easiest thing possible and let the market contractor go, separating him from the current team. He is no longer part of EventChain as of a few days after the Reddit post, and I am personally watching over our current marketing campaign and we are having no issue!

If you want a full AmA with EventChain we did one mid- last week with Ian Balina https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPNNxj9oE_Q
Thank you a lot for sharing the information. Very useful
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:08:14 PM

Do we know what the amount of sold token during phase 1 is ?

Phase 1 was supposed to last 1000 ETH, but only 890 ETH was raised in phase 1. Phase 1 was supposed to have 11 million EVC sold so with 890 ETHER I imagine 89% of them were sold so a total of 9,900,000 EVC.

That's not correct.

Phase 1 was supposed to be 9650 ETH.
They only raised 864 ETH.
That's 9% or 990,000 tokens.

It's seems like only 9% but it's still over 200k. It should be enough to start developing and pay initial legal fees Cheesy

Yes its over 200k but still not even half of the soft cap. I really hope more investors get interested in the project. Would be a shame if they can not reach the soft cap. There is a lot of potential here.
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:44:36 PM

How much time is there to collect the minimum cap? I hope the project will be published, the plans are grandiose.
  This is a chance to get rich early investors.
KrakAJAX (OP)

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:48:57 PM

Phase 1 was supposed to last 1000 ETH, but only 890 ETH was raised in phase 1. Phase 1 was supposed to have 11 million EVC sold so with 890 ETHER I imagine 89% of them were sold so a total of 9,900,000 EVC.

That's not correct.

It's seems like only 9% but it's still over 200k. It should be enough to start developing and pay initial legal fees Cheesy

That's not correct.

Yes its over 250k but just over half of the soft cap. I really hope more investors get interested in the project. Would be a shame if they can not reach the soft cap. There is a lot of potential here.

Yes, the funding has been adequate so far to continue with intitial development and for Singaporean legal fees.
The results of the Phase-1 are in and yes 864 ETH was raised in about 3 days. or about 990,000 EVC

Now combining the Private presale and Phase-1, we have reached just over 1000 ETH, halfway to our first milestone of 2000!

We are only 4 days into the soft launch and we are confident the project will reach our SC and above, we have many more updates to come. Stay tuned real soon. The community is growing and we are almost at 400 participants in Phase-1 alone! This is more than adequate for 4 days and we expect hundreds more Smiley

How much time is there to collect the minimum cap? I hope the project will be published, the plans are grandiose.

Yes the plans are all going well. There will be opportunities for the early investors to be further rewarded for their long term dedication to the project for believing in us from the beginning, and they should be acknowledged for joining the project.
Drokzid

Activity: 931
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 09:51:57 PM

I have informed the team in the telegram chat room that there is going on a lot of fud and potential investors seem to be scared. Some team member replied to me that they will attend this issue. Let's see.

BTC IS KING!
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:02:37 PM

That's not correct.

That's not correct.

Yes its over 250k but just over half of the soft cap. I really hope more investors get interested in the project. Would be a shame if they can not reach the soft cap. There is a lot of potential here.

Yes, the funding has been adequate so far to continue with intitial development and for Singaporean legal fees.
The results of the Phase-1 are in and yes 864 ETH was raised in about 3 days. or about 990,000 EVC

Now combining the Private presale and Phase-1, we have reached just over 1000 ETH, halfway to our first milestone of 2000!

We are only 4 days into the soft launch and we are confident the project will reach our SC and above, we have many more updates to come. Stay tuned real soon. The community is growing and we are almost at 400 participants in Phase-1 alone! This is more than adequate for 4 days and we expect hundreds more Smiley

Yes the plans are all going well. There will be opportunities for the early investors to be further rewarded for their long term dedication to the project for believing in us from the beginning, and they should be acknowledged for joining the project.

Investors were scared of that news, but time will pass and you will regain their confidence. I understand it will be privileges for early investors in the form of additional bonuses for long term.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:35:51 PM

The Reddit post was created by an Aventus fan as a smear campaign. The marketing contractor that we had at the time allegedly sent some personal messages to some users on reddit that were innapropriate, and he decided to retaliate with an elongated story which really does look like a smear campaign.

We decided to investigate into the messages and could not determine what was real and what was photoshopped in this post, so we just did the easiest thing possible and let the market contractor go, separating him from the current team. He is no longer part of EventChain as of a few days after the Reddit post, and I am personally watching over our current marketing campaign and we are having no issue!

I didn't know that. Do you think some people are trying to make your company look bad by making up false claims? If you had to release the marketing manager because of targeted attacks to frame him and your company then I feel sorry for him and the team.
KrakAJAX (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:53:34 PM

I didn't know that. Do you think some people are trying to make your company look bad by making up false claims? If you had to release the marketing manager because of targeted attacks to frame him and your company then I feel sorry for him and the team.

Yes it was unfortunate we released him purely because we could not prove if these allegations were true or it was just some early investors of Aventus who were trying to protect their investment so to say.

Our new marketing manager is well versed in not only social media but SEO and direct advertising, an improvement over the last manager! Things can turn out like this and we like to look at it as an opportunity to find someone new for the project bringing more unique benefits.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:07:45 PM

Yes it was unfortunate we released him purely because we could not prove if these allegations were true or it was just some early investors of Aventus who were trying to protect their investment so to say.

Our new marketing manager is well versed in not only social media but SEO and direct advertising, an improvement over the last manager! Things can turn out like this and we like to look at it as an opportunity to find someone new for the project bringing more unique benefits.

I don't understand why anyone would attack EventChain when they also invested in Aventus. They are not competing in the same regions so it would make more sense to invest in both if they're bullish on the ticket market.

Anyway, didn't the marketing manager offer to show his post history to prove he didn't make those posts? If I were that released marketing manager I would be really sad or angry having to quit a job over false accusations and do anything to prove the contrary.
KrakAJAX (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:30:32 PM

I could see why people would want to put down other coins in the same industry as competition in fear that if eventchain does well the other coins may not do as well, and I see your argument where you want the whole industry to grow and it would be bullish to invest in both! I see room in the industry for us all to grow and help make the ticketing industry better with our different approaches. I think having multiple coins in similar industries just like in prediction market coins produces healthy competition and further growth for that individual industry!
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:39:47 PM

I don't understand why anyone would attack EventChain when they also invested in Aventus. They are not competing in the same regions so it would make more sense to invest in both if they're bullish on the ticket market.

Anyway, didn't the marketing manager offer to show his post history to prove he didn't make those posts? If I were that released marketing manager I would be really sad or angry having to quit a job over false accusations and do anything to prove the contrary.

Those are unfortunate news for the project, having to quit because some possibly made up story couldn't be proved wrong may be upsetting for the entire team, at least lets hope this actually helps the project by showing people how serious the team is, whiling to take hard decisions for the betterment of the project itself and the team in general, at least for me, this just reinforces my trust in this ICO, thanks EventChain.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:50:55 AM

Really unfortunate happened, but on the way there will always be rocks that will make you stumble, I hope the outcome is fair and become brick for progress, I wish luck in the course of the day, and I look forward to a good future, the project deserves . Following
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 02:02:24 AM

Those are unfortunate news for the project, having to quit because some possibly made up story couldn't be proved wrong may be upsetting for the entire team, at least lets hope this actually helps the project by showing people how serious the team is, whiling to take hard decisions for the betterment of the project itself and the team in general, at least for me, this just reinforces my trust in this ICO, thanks EventChain.

firing an individual of the quip of another without solid proof, actually suggest the opposite in my mind. It's actually a sign of weakness in my book.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:25:24 AM

FUD is first sign of a successful project. People tend to get jealous. It's natural.
But, it's investor's duty to do due diligence and better use their own understanding.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 05:44:00 AM

FUD is first sign of a successful project. People tend to get jealous. It's natural.
But, it's investor's duty to do due diligence and better use their own understanding.

Sometimes what we call FUD is wise individuals offering up an advice. I had several warnings prior to investing on polybius icos but i was quick to denounce the FUD instigators.
With time, i was left licking my wound, cos i didn't listen. So till eventchain admin, provide a concrete statement/ proof denouncing this FUDS, i won't just kick it to the side.
Every opinion deserves to be heard. and at the end of the day, we all should be looking out for each other.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:26:43 AM

I think we should focus on the progress of  EventChain project rather than discussing FUD's which could be black propaganda.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:56:55 AM

I think we should focus on the progress of  EventChain project rather than discussing FUD's which could be black propaganda.

I agree, liars and scammers should be ignored and we should focus our attention on EC and their ICO. which is going well btw, 23% of the second phase complete.

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:13:12 AM

FUD came from concurrence or jealous people. Everyone should focus on Eventchain and why it is a good project, search real argument and see what is already achieved. Like the ico, which work correctly and continue to raise eth. Eventchain is a strong project with nice forecast, a partnership and a big target market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: