Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:58:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SHF] 💠 SHAFT ⛏Mining-oriented⛏ CryptoCurrency 💠  (Read 52770 times)
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:45:19 AM

Hello!
When will we have a UI window wallet for this coin?  you said, It's tested very long but no answer from the developer! This is a good coin! Hope to be of interest.
Thanks
redsun17

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:58:06 PM

I have no idea what to tell you guys... we as community managers have zero contact with the devs no more, we last heard from ShaftCrypto months ago now Sad

I made this post on the 10th December to post here and let everyone know my thoughts...
I'm not sure whats going on... the team don't even reply to me anymore and they haven't payed me or the other person who helps them for the past two weeks.. When we do get a reply all we are told is "tell them we are busy" I got this reply on Friday the 24th "I will reply to all of you later guys" still not had a reply back from him in nearly a week. We was asked not to spread FUD on the same day and this was my reply to them "anything?? You asked us not to spread FUD I think you guys do a pretty good job of that yourselfs ignoring the public, potential investors and now your team" still no reply from them, I'm sorry that I posted this but I think enough is enough...of course a dev team will be busy, but to busy to even take 2 mins a day and let the public know what is going on...com'on I can no longer be silent and let people cling onto hope wasting hashing power etc if you have nothing for us.

I hope that I'm wrong and the dev team really are working hard to make SHF everything it as the potential to be, but I have serious doubts  

I thought before I posted this I would reach out to the devs one more time...

DigDeepMining [11:50 AM]
FrillDX why even bother anymore? We have not been payed for 3 to 4 maybe even 5 weeks the web wallet is blocked by my antivirus (funny how our balance was gone after using it now my AV blocks it) everything is way behind, everyone is is calling the coin scam now well at least 90% of people say its a scam coin @sprnv & @Detective Shaft cant even be bothered to chat with us anymore @sprnv finds it so hard to send payment after weeks and weeks but find the time to send to exchange lmao @Detective Shaft who knows where that guy went, so nice to talk to at first then he just disappeared lol, if these guys were actually busy we would have have some results by now. @FrillDX you asked them a number of times to reveal there identity and was ignored every time....its like I said previously I think 3 are really just 1 trying to rebrand other peoples work to make some cash.

[11:52]
Speaking of cash whatever happened to this 4BTC investment lmao if that was ever true we would be on a least one more exchange by now

DigDeepMining [11:55 AM]
I made post for bitcointalk to inform the public whats going on about a week or so ago but I decided not to post it, still hoping for the best that these guys would come through eventually but lets be honest thats never going to happen this project is based on lies to make money, you call this correctly after the first week @FrillDX I'm going to give them a little more time then I'll be posting my thread to inform everyone sorry games up
1 reply 9 days ago View thread

sprnv
[11:56 AM]
Game is not over yet man

DigDeepMining [11:58 AM]
Then please prove me wrong, I dont want to be like this but answer me this can you blame us? you barley even make contact with us anymore
This was the 10th of December, again we have heard nothing since so I believe its best to make this post and let people decide for themselves whats going on, I hope this clears up some doubts that people maybe having Smiley

Just wanna say I appreciate the update and the effort you put in, including trying to get in touch with the dev again. 

For now we can wait and see a little bit more, though I can't say I'm optimistic.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Viana

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:55:54 AM

I have no idea what to tell you guys... we as community managers have zero contact with the devs no more, we last heard from ShaftCrypto months ago now Sad

I made this post on the 10th December to post here and let everyone know my thoughts...
I'm not sure whats going on... the team don't even reply to me anymore and they haven't payed me or the other person who helps them for the past two weeks.. When we do get a reply all we are told is "tell them we are busy" I got this reply on Friday the 24th "I will reply to all of you later guys" still not had a reply back from him in nearly a week. We was asked not to spread FUD on the same day and this was my reply to them "anything?? You asked us not to spread FUD I think you guys do a pretty good job of that yourselfs ignoring the public, potential investors and now your team" still no reply from them, I'm sorry that I posted this but I think enough is enough...of course a dev team will be busy, but to busy to even take 2 mins a day and let the public know what is going on...com'on I can no longer be silent and let people cling onto hope wasting hashing power etc if you have nothing for us.

I hope that I'm wrong and the dev team really are working hard to make SHF everything it as the potential to be, but I have serious doubts 

FrillDX why even bother anymore? We have not been payed for 3 to 4 maybe even 5 weeks the web wallet is blocked by my antivirus (funny how our balance was gone after using it now my AV blocks it) everything is way behind, everyone is is calling the coin scam now well at least 90% of people say its a scam coin @sprnv & @Detective Shaft cant even be bothered to chat with us anymore @sprnv finds it so hard to send payment after weeks and weeks but find the time to send to exchange lmao @Detective Shaft who knows where that guy went, so nice to talk to at first then he just disappeared lol, if these guys were actually busy we would have have some results by now. @FrillDX you asked them a number of times to reveal there identity and was ignored every time....its like I said previously I think 3 are really just 1 trying to rebrand other peoples work to make some cash.

Speaking of cash whatever happened to this 4BTC investment lmao if that was ever true we would be on a least one more exchange by now

I made post for bitcointalk to inform the public whats going on about a week or so ago but I decided not to post it, still hoping for the best that these guys would come through eventually but lets be honest thats never going to happen this project is based on lies to make money, you call this correctly after the first week @FrillDX I'm going to give them a little more time then I'll be posting my thread to inform everyone sorry games up

sprnv
Game is not over yet man

Then please prove me wrong, I dont want to be like this but answer me this can you blame us? you barley even make contact with us anymore
This was the 10th of December, again we have heard nothing since so I believe its best to make this post and let people decide for themselves whats going on, I hope this clears up some doubts that people maybe having Smiley

Just wanna say I appreciate the update and the effort you put in, including trying to get in touch with the dev again. 

For now we can wait and see a little bit more, though I can't say I'm optimistic.

Dev died in a motorcycle accident at the end of November. Dev was so focused on programming his Shaft currency, every day going to the motorcycle job was programming on how much he drove the motorcycle. This is unfortunate !!! It was a good coin and a good Dev, God damn it.
You put a lot of pressure here in the forum for Dev works in the currency.
DigDeepMining

Activity: 580
Merit: 253

Atheios.org

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:20:11 AM

sprnv
Game is not over yet man

Me neither... I sensed something was not right when contact started getting less and less and then they couldn't even find the time to send us the campaign managers payment, now they just seem to have vanished without so much as a thank you Sad

I still hold onto a little bit of hope that in the new year they might just come back and say they needed a break but if I'm honest I cant see that happening... I think they made their money and moved onto another project/scam its been way to long with zero contact...such a shame
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:24:46 PM

sprnv
Game is not over yet man

Me neither... I sensed something was not right when contact started getting less and less and then they couldn't even find the time to send us the campaign managers payment, now they just seem to have vanished without so much as a thank you Sad

I still hold onto a little bit of hope that in the new year they might just come back and say they needed a break but if I'm honest I cant see that happening... I think they made their money and moved onto another project/scam its been way to long with zero contact...such a shame
i really don''t like this info!
Hop Dev will back or other team grown up this best coin!
DigDeepMining

Atheios.org

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:55:22 PM

sprnv
Game is not over yet man

I really don't like it either but its a very honest assessment of the current situation, I too would love to see someone take over the the project and make it the best coin...I'd love to do this myself but I have zero knowledge of making crypto  Huh
Mavis

Activity: 297
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:07:46 PM

sprnv
Game is not over yet man

I really don't like it either but its a very honest assessment of the current situation, I too would love to see someone take over the the project and make it the best coin...I'd love to do this myself but I have zero knowledge of making crypto  Huh

1st  i hope dev come back too ,this project run well need professional dev .
Red RabeL

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:38:11 PM

I want to buy 50000 Tokens Smiley Smiley Smiley
_Art_

Activity: 90
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:20:11 AM

https://stocks.exchange/trade/SHF/BTC

Total: 746235.3 SHF
DigDeepMining

Atheios.org

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:31:58 AM

lol did you read any of the above comments?

A new member wanting to buy 50k when the devs have abandoned....reveal your true identity Grin
Red RabeL

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:09:56 PM

I will try to risk .. I think it just started.. It may be good in the future. I believe so.. Grin Grin Grin Grin
CryptoMan007

Activity: 77

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:54:35 AM

Hello ,

I am new to crypto and I see this coin is easily mineable , reading the history of this thread I see the dev is not there. So is this being taken by someone else? I can see people still mining this.Any idea ?
DigDeepMining

Atheios.org

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:25:56 PM

Hello ,

I am new to crypto and I see this coin is easily mineable , reading the history of this thread I see the dev is not there. So is this being taken by someone else? I can see people still mining this.Any idea ?
Hi,

Right now nobody is taking control of this project, there was one guy remaining of the 3 guy core dev team who said he wanted to continue with the project well in his words...
yea, i'm here. I don't know what to say. As I said before, I will support the chain anyway

[6:39]
i feel sad about the price too
this was before the Christmas period December the 10th but since I've heard nothing from him either I still stick with my initial guess that 3 devs was in fact only 1 dev and the project was too much for one guy.

I still hope things might change and SHF will carry on but as I said before dont hold your breath Wink
Red RabeL

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:53:11 PM

Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
gameparadise007

Activity: 442

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:43:05 AM

Hello,

Anyone have any details here ?
-Night-

Activity: 97
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:03:05 PM

Hello,

Anyone have any details here ?

Details? The project is actually closed. Developers are ordinary thieves.
cdrx

Activity: 441
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:00:54 AM

I will try to risk .. I think it just started.. It may be good in the future. I believe so.. Grin Grin Grin Grin

Its started on September 05, 2017, 09:06:40 PM , it's not new and does not updated.
Bitlats

Activity: 148

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:02:22 AM

After reading whitepaper, understanding and looking at the concept of the project you created, I think it's a good project. Good luck.
DigDeepMining

Atheios.org

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:44:22 PM

After reading whitepaper, understanding and looking at the concept of the project you created, I think it's a good project. Good luck.
Which whitepaper did you read? A new member reading an invisible whitepaper... your either one of the devs trying to keep a little intrest in SHF to sell the remainder of the premine or your simply just getting your post count up as fast as you can posting anything anywhere.
There is no whitepaper for SHF, yes I agree with you the idea behind the project was excellent but this is all it was...just an idea. The devs were just cashing in on the premine for months feeding us with nothing but lies.

One guy from the dev team remains... well I see him online maybe once every few weeks in slack and he stated before he is still committed to maintaining the pool and blockchain but as far as development goes I don't think we'll see much of that unfortunately but I could be wrong Smiley
afrazium

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:55:58 PM

Which whitepaper did you read? A new member reading an invisible whitepaper... your either one of the devs trying to keep a little intrest in SHF to sell the remainder of the premine or your simply just getting your post count up as fast as you can posting anything anywhere.
There is no whitepaper for SHF, yes I agree with you the idea behind the project was excellent but this is all it was...just an idea. The devs were just cashing in on the premine for months feeding us with nothing but lies.

One guy from the dev team remains... well I see him online maybe once every few weeks in slack and he stated before he is still committed to maintaining the pool and blockchain but as far as development goes I don't think we'll see much of that unfortunately but I could be wrong Smiley
I feel sorry for you buddy, looks like you've been tricked just like the rest of us
Pirl, Shaft ... from the greed of the bankers to the greed of crypto space. Humans are intriguing, wish I'll have the chance to study these guys' brains, the Frankenstein way

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PECULIUM First Saving System in CryptoCurrency Driven by Artificial Intelligence  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    PRIVATE SALE ~$2M PLEDGED  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

/ WHITEPAPER / ANN / BOUNTY / TELEGRAM /
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: