Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:46:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SHF] 💠 SHAFT ⛏Mining-oriented⛏ CryptoCurrency 💠  (Read 52770 times)
klimen14

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:26:56 AM

здpaвcтвyйтe пoдcкaжитe пoчeмy shf GUI пишeт пиpoв 0. нa paзныx мaшинax и нe cинxpoнизиpyeтcя пишeт пиpoв 0. И вaш пyл нe пpoизвeл выплaты пo 25 блoкaм и тeпepь нe oткpывaeтcя.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DigDeepMining

Activity: 580
Merit: 253

Atheios.org

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:54:17 AM

здpaвcтвyйтe пoдcкaжитe пoчeмy shf GUI пишeт пиpoв 0. нa paзныx мaшинax и нe cинxpoнизиpyeтcя пишeт пиpoв 0. И вaш пyл нe пpoизвeл выплaты пo 25 блoкaм и тeпepь нe oткpывaeтcя.
it would seem like we are having server problems again the problem is I don't know where Sampletext is these days so there is nothing I can do...usually if problems happen with the server he will come back and fix them asap so we'll just have to wait, I will try to reach out to him Wink
Deamonxaa
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 06:40:36 PM

it would seem like we are having server problems again the problem is I don't know where Sampletext is these days so there is nothing I can do...usually if problems happen with the server he will come back and fix them asap so we'll just have to wait, I will try to reach out to him Wink

Dipdeep, if you continue the project just perhabs start a new threat and end this no new info can be added due to dev

State what happened and lets move this on, i like the way you moving a coin into what its original entend was

Thumbs up man/lady person
hieu81

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:21:50 PM

Dipdeep, if you continue the project just perhabs start a new threat and end this no new info can be added due to dev

State what happened and lets move this on, i like the way you moving a coin into what its original entend was

!
I agree with you! We need new thread fo this coin!
This thread no long times support and less info at the moment
DigDeepMining

Atheios.org

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:21:11 PM

I will consider a new thread but as we know there is no new info to bring at this time so I fear a empty thread would be pointless right now Sad

I have stated in this thread everything that as happened since the very beginning keeping the SHF community up to date with every bit of info I can provide.

Right now I just don't know were SHF is at, we seem limited in development... such a shame Sad

The more I study this project the more I like it. Tell me, please how can I participate in this project without investing?

There is absolutely no need to invest just get mining Smiley

!
I agree with you! We need new thread fo this coin!
This thread no long times support and less info at the moment
As I just wrote above Smiley
abazakolala

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:03:53 PM

What a potential project!!! I’m looking forward to joining in this  Cheesy
DigDeepMining

Atheios.org

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:42:10 AM

Then feel free to setup your miner, choose a pool and get mining, difficulty is still low so now is the best time Wink
hieu81

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:37:40 PM

Then feel free to setup your miner, choose a pool and get mining, difficulty is still low so now is the best time Wink
Best coin if dev and member still live! So we can work more for this proplem!
arch365

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:02:08 AM

price is rising  Smiley Smiley Smiley
hieu81

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:35:52 AM

Need more works for price is rasing! I hope, we have more member join and grown up this coin in next times!
DigDeepMining

Atheios.org

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:31:04 AM

Where?? I don't see lol Cheesy

Yes we need to remain alive but we seem to have lost contact with the dev again Sad
For sure we need more work.
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:31:49 PM

Yes we need to remain alive but we seem to have lost contact with the dev again Sad
Slightly sad to hear you say so! Hopefully, we can do something better
DigDeepMining

Atheios.org

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:46:05 PM

I think SHF is on its final legs..still no contact from Sampletext I'm not sure where he got too Sad

I've been talking with a community member of SHF that wanted to help bring back SHF to a workable state but with no server access our hands are tied, so he decided to have a go developing a new coin and as made great progress but we need people to help test the service before it goes mainstream. This new coin will NOT be published until everything is working 100%, if anyone is willing to help test the network please join us on discord...

https://discord.gg/NaAPhgA
arch365

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:55:15 PM

I think SHF is on its final legs..still no contact from Sampletext I'm not sure where he got too Sad

I've been talking with a community member of SHF that wanted to help bring back SHF to a workable state but with no server access our hands are tied, so he decided to have a go developing a new coin and as made great progress but we need people to help test the service before it goes mainstream. This new coin will NOT be published until everything is working 100%, if anyone is willing to help test the network please join us on discord...

you mean a Fork of shaft ?
Vladrak

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:58:26 PM

Another dead project?
DigDeepMining

Atheios.org

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:24:49 PM

you mean a Fork of shaft ?

No, its not a fork of SHF new coin is forked from ubiq code Smiley

Another dead project?

Not dead but in limbo at the minute Smiley
DigDeepMining

Atheios.org

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:48:38 PM

We now have contact with Sampletext again and the network is up and running as normal Smiley
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:51:07 AM

We now have contact with Sampletext again and the network is up and running as normal Smiley
Thanks for your information! Do not know about your next plans for SHF? I very much hope coin can develop after all these problems!
DigDeepMining

Atheios.org

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:39:38 PM

Thanks for your information! Do not know about your next plans for SHF? I very much hope coin can develop after all these problems!
No problem, I do not know any future plans for SHF I think sampletext sole purpose is just to maintain the project I dont think any new feature will be coded Sad
Yle725

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

The future is your Genome

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:45:08 PM

Hello
Sorry I am stuck with syncing the wallet. I am not able to sync nor mine

Is there any tutorial?
Thank you very much

SHIVOM  ──  The Future is your Genome! Own it.
Join our Token Campaign!  ──  https://shivom.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: