Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:54:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥🔥🔥 GILGAMESH 🔥 SOCIAL NETWORK FOR BOOKS 🔥🔥 ICO IS LIVE  (Read 17619 times)
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:59:44 PM

No need to fight amazon for the result they need, they just have to naturally grow for the business.
Google isn't been made in one day, Amazon isn't been made in one day. It takes lot of trust from the customers to become the best place.

There is no way that this platform could fight amazon and I don't think that they thought about it, amazon is a huge company. GILGAMESH will try to bring those authors and users that are involved in crypto world to their platform.

I agree, there is no need to compare amazon to gilgamesh, amazon is really popular now and only accepting fiat currencies while gilgamesh is in blockchain technology which is not supported by amazon now. So, let's just hope that gilgamesh project will achieve its goal and be successful in the coming months.
Gilgamesh sooner or later will take his part of the market from the giants because the giant can not imagine such conditions of communication as Gilgamesh.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dvabit

Activity: 294
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:01:55 PM

Hey i have check Gilgamesh Channel, they said everybody can join Gilgamesh Platform Telegram bounty, they have just added this at bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2461878.600. Go and come to contribution and give your idea about Gilgamesh with us.

Yeah you are right! Gilgamesh officially added Telegram to their bounty campaign.
This is bounty thread link.
If i give here any promoting suggestion then they will accept it??  If they will accept then i will promote their project on Facebook group.

Your suggestion will be appreciated. please PM to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1145385
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:09:30 PM

We admire to know your road map that Skiral inc. Established in 2016 Q2, Gilgamesh concept at Q4, Gilgamesh market and technical research at Q1 2017, and the performance track leading till 2019 Q1. Its really an interesting platform to experience about Knowledge and social network for books, mainly the social network platform powered by Ethereum.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:38:50 PM

An interesting concept but I think the Gilgamesh platform is waiting for great tests. The platform must compete with monsters such as Amazon and others, but I think Gilgamesh has advantages in the form of monetization.
Dont worry about Amazon or any company. No company can have monopoly on market. And any project must have competition with other - one factors make this project can developing better.
netalone10

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:35:52 PM

Interesting. And will this platform be a multilingual one, for readers of book in all the languages or only a few languages? Will any new language support be an easy task?

There must be any other languages. More the language of this platform so that will attrack more users from all over the world
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:32:21 AM

I really liked the idea of removing middle men and the actual writer, reader and other men directing talking and doing business with each other. Earlier it was not possible and to be honest writers still suffer as they have limited options when it comes to relaying their content to masses but I guess with this system ine can bypass all middle men and everything gets the share what they deserve. Thank you for getting this system across.
Good luck and all the best.

In my opinion, it will be always a middle man between the writer and the reader, if not him, it's GILGAMESH as a platform, the only thing that's true is, GILGAMESH would be a nice middle man that not greedy and will help both, the writer and read feel satisfy.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:47:54 AM

An interesting concept but I think the Gilgamesh platform is waiting for great tests. The platform must compete with monsters such as Amazon and others, but I think Gilgamesh has advantages in the form of monetization.

That's right if they really want to compete with these guys. They can run the first month a beta test, To find any bug and problems so they can solve it immediately.

vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:12:00 AM

Interesting. And will this platform be a multilingual one, for readers of book in all the languages or only a few languages? Will any new language support be an easy task?

There must be any other languages. More the language of this platform so that will attrack more users from all over the world
I agree with you that if we have more and more language we will more and more writer and reader, of course our library will has a variety of books, our market will extend.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 03:01:50 AM

such a long roadmap and detailed activities however i couldnt help but notice that the first three versions of Gilgamesh platform doesnt mentioned Android Version pls lets not forget that as is very important too..Android users are plenty too including me. If we could have it in V2. Shakespeare...

SweetSv

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:39:14 AM

It is very providential. In the case of multi-lingual platform, money can be earned not only by authors and translators.
gilgameshplatform (OP)

Activity: 112

Gilgamesh - Blockchain - Social Network for Books

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 04:06:30 AM

We will definitely consider adding more language support into the platform. Thank you for your support.

Gilgamesh Team,

KimberlyGB

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:21:45 AM

Dont worry about Amazon or any company. No company can have monopoly on market. And any project must have competition with other - one factors make this project can developing better.
Of course it's better when different companies are on the market. I just think it's different market niches and Gilgemesh will not compete with Amazon.
Pokesoul

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:38:15 AM

We will definitely consider adding more language support into the platform. Thank you for your support.

Gilgamesh Team,

Good news. Which languages after English will be used? I think this is a great idea that will increase the visits of the platform.
dvabit

Merit: 22

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:59:56 AM

Gilgamesh Team,

Good news. Which languages after English will be used? I think this is a great idea that will increase the visits of the platform.

It's all depends on demand. i think.
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:10:43 AM

I really liked the idea of removing middle men and the actual writer, reader and other men directing talking and doing business with each other. Earlier it was not possible and to be honest writers still suffer as they have limited options when it comes to relaying their content to masses but I guess with this system ine can bypass all middle men and everything gets the share what they deserve. Thank you for getting this system across.

Good luck and all the best.

It actually was possible earlier, a friend of mine is a writer and he told me that there's some way to avoid Publishers.
I've shown him this concept, he said if they can handle declared functionality it would be disruptive platform and technology.
quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 07:04:20 AM

Gilgamesh seems to me more to the real sector than to the crypto-currency world, but such projects should be obligatory. Gilgamesh brings people together and supports beginners authors.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:51:16 AM

Absolutely agree. In our world there is a great variety and well that there are such platforms as Gilgamesh that simplify the connection between the author and the reader.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
sayedtaha

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:08:22 AM

dear all
here is the Arabic translation of the ANN https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2613366.msg26589251#msg26589251
here is the Arabic  translation of whitepaper
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1hb6v4Vav2F4aA-sirSwGSkvttZb21hWd
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:36:52 AM

If any kind of topic is allowed, can I write naughty books? That would be funny for me because it comes natural for me.

I don't think that's allowed, Or they can put another category, That's just the site discretion of maybe if the majority of readers like that kind of book to read.

I think they can categorize that and they can filter it from all applications. I'm sure some of people really like to read that kind of stories. Gil just only need to put some cautions or any warnings before accessing it or only 18+ members can access it.
There will be category of course for 18+ and also during registration you will provide your details or age which then will either lock some category or unlock them...or they can ask for security pin to access adult contents. it all depends but every platform has a rating system
And what is the classification of books now? Or now there is no difference between ordinary books and books 18+

Yes you, that, definitely there should be a distribution of books on such a classification. Otherwise, should not be, absolutely everyone will have access, adults, students, children. I'm sure that the developers should have thought about this.

Well they also need to segregate the platform somehow so that kids who may use it do not accidentally buy the adult books which is not meant for them

If ever they will make an application for Gilgamesh project this are the things they should consider, first is making a filter section which will able the user to choose on what kind of category of books. Second is the choosing of languages if ever it will be implemented. And a search bar for a book name and for authors name. And if ever there are 18+ books, there should be a checkbox in settings for enabling and disabling 18+ books.

Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:56:14 AM

Absolutely agree. In our world there is a great variety and well that there are such platforms as Gilgamesh that simplify the connection between the author and the reader.
Improving the knowledge of readers and authors is the aim of this project. So if given a chance to try their beta version would be our pleasure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: