Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:15:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥🔥🔥 GILGAMESH 🔥 SOCIAL NETWORK FOR BOOKS 🔥🔥 ICO IS LIVE  (Read 17619 times)
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:44:04 AM

Gilgamesh will make our future better with this kind of project even kids their generation will improve and enhance. We just have to support them for them to be successful in this coming 2018.

As they want to help other people by the power of knowledge using multi media access. Many investors will appreciate this project which there platform's having convincing and promising features that will definitely support and love by many users.

You are right in this competitive world our GILGAMESH platform helps to gain knowledge and we can empower with it, this makes every investor helpful using this platform to gain learnings with the e-books also we get tokens. We surely support with love sharing across the platforms.

The Problem here lies in the fact that Education related projects that last long before they die off in the crypto space. I'm Hopeful that Gilgamesh is here to change the game. If the team can achieve their objectives, This is definitely going to be the next big thing.
Gilgamesh is one of the few projects that is engaged in raising the knowledge of mankind, watching this project and I hope when it will work, even if a small number of people will have a better quality of life.

Authorship tbf was doing a similar thing but they pretty much fucked up their entire ICO for some reason and I now have no clue what happened to them lol
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:52:29 AM

Will it be released for all "copyrighted" books? And if there is a problem with copyright, who will be held responsible?

OI
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:03:21 AM

Will it be released for all "copyrighted" books? And if there is a problem with copyright, who will be held responsible?

GILGAMESH will be similar to amazon in somehow I think,the difference is gilgamesh use blockchain technology. of course they will protect copyright because the law requires them to do that.
hakimovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:10:33 AM

I'm sure there will be moderation for copyrighted content . Not a full chaos everything in this world needs moderation , but it's way diffrent then having a publisher.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:27:02 AM

I'm sure there will be moderation for copyrighted content . Not a full chaos everything in this world needs moderation , but it's way diffrent then having a publisher.

I believe copyrights are set priority covering the concept of proof reading etc If you are against to copyright acts there can be action taken as the hard work is copyrighted with the act.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:55:11 AM

Gilgamesh will make our future better with this kind of project even kids their generation will improve and enhance. We just have to support them for them to be successful in this coming 2018.

As they want to help other people by the power of knowledge using multi media access. Many investors will appreciate this project which there platform's having convincing and promising features that will definitely support and love by many users.

You are right in this competitive world our GILGAMESH platform helps to gain knowledge and we can empower with it, this makes every investor helpful using this platform to gain learnings with the e-books also we get tokens. We surely support with love sharing across the platforms.

The Problem here lies in the fact that Education related projects that last long before they die off in the crypto space. I'm Hopeful that Gilgamesh is here to change the game. If the team can achieve their objectives, This is definitely going to be the next big thing.
Yes I agree with you and your idea, your opinion on the increased cases of online hacking is true. Let's hope Gilgamesh has secured systems.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:50:34 PM

A group joined you in the telegram! The guys are adding! Do not be shy!  Cheesy http://t.me/GilgameshPlatformGroup
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:46:12 PM

yeah that was one of my first questions here for nearly two or three weeks. Although they use Blockchain Technology, the copyright laws are quite different then the fintech. But they must have already find a solution. May be the admin can give us more info about the copyright.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 05:37:04 PM

A group joined you in the telegram! The guys are adding! Do not be shy!  Cheesy http://t.me/GilgameshPlatformGroup

Me too joined in telegram group!)

A few words about this project. This social network will create some cozy and warm place for aristocratical authors and poets. I definitely want to look at it when it starts  Smiley

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:14:56 PM

A group joined you in the telegram! The guys are adding! Do not be shy!  Cheesy http://t.me/GilgameshPlatformGroup

Me too joined in telegram group!)

A few words about this project. This social network will create some cozy and warm place for aristocratical authors and poets. I definitely want to look at it when it starts  Smiley
I also joined the group in the Telegram. And I want to say that this is a new direction in social networks, it will be a very interesting project. I look forward to its launch.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:00:11 AM

yeah that was one of my first questions here for nearly two or three weeks. Although they use Blockchain Technology, the copyright laws are quite different then the fintech. But they must have already find a solution. May be the admin can give us more info about the copyright.

just the tokens on blockchain, books and other stuff will be on their server which means GILGAMESH is like any other platform in term of copyright.
sethme

Activity: 116
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:08:21 AM

As i've read the roadmap, it started last year 2016 and suppossed to finished on 2019. This means the project is for long term purposes, the developer plans are continously grow day by day. They seriously studied every simple details of the program and continue developing and enhancing it for the sake of their members.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:57:30 AM

I realise that many people are observing Gilgamesh campaign and therefore this project will spread more in a small amount of time.
We will see that on the crowd sale which is upcoming in only 14 days . My bet would be on the fact that it will be a total success , also the team is making sure that there will be no server slow down during the sale. So that's good news for those who have slow internet.
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:08:16 AM

I never imagined that this is possible, a direct communication between an author and a reader. So amazing in every way. Good job guys.
izay

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:39:38 AM

Gilgamesh can be apply in so many ways. Here, we can earn, learn and socialized. As it is defined as social network for books, Gilgamesh brings hope to everyone that this three aspects that this platform can give is possible. We can teach and make everyone's happy. This is so idealistic and really gives opportunity to everyone that learning by doing is really works.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:50:47 AM

Gilgamesh is one of the few projects that is engaged in raising the knowledge of mankind, watching this project and I hope when it will work, even if a small number of people will have a better quality of life.
Yes that statement of yours is totally true and this project is an amazing project. Helping with knowledge is a good idea.
gilgameshplatform (OP)

Activity: 112

Gilgamesh - Blockchain - Social Network for Books

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 09:22:30 AM

Thanks for your support.

Gilgamesh Team,

Gilgamesh can be apply in so many ways. Here, we can earn, learn and socialized. As it is defined as social network for books, Gilgamesh brings hope to everyone that this three aspects that this platform can give is possible. We can teach and make everyone's happy. This is so idealistic and really gives opportunity to everyone that learning by doing is really works.

hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:56:12 PM

Yes, it will help many people to get information which can change there life. The platform works very efficiently to spread information. This will help people to  share there information and also get the knowledge from others this will bring more and more people toward the project. They can also do project advertising on the website and they can earn too. Hope this project gets a huge success in the future.
pashtunjan

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:10:32 PM

Please do participate in their Token Sale and their bounty programs. Gilgamesh platform has a high potential to become one of the top cryptocurrency this 2018. Their knowledge base of project is what Gilgamesh will make it to top and will succeed because of it's highest rating in the community.

No doubt, sounds awesome and nice.

But folks should stop declaring "their" coins to be the top cryptocurrency of 2018.

Grin
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:58:33 PM

Please do participate in their Token Sale and their bounty programs. Gilgamesh platform has a high potential to become one of the top cryptocurrency this 2018. Their knowledge base of project is what Gilgamesh will make it to top and will succeed because of it's highest rating in the community.

No doubt, sounds awesome and nice.

But folks should stop declaring "their" coins to be the top cryptocurrency of 2018.

Grin

well it all depends on WP, following their roadmap, advertisement ... if they do everything right ı do not see any reason why this Token be one of the top in 2018  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: