Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:22:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥🔥🔥 GILGAMESH 🔥 SOCIAL NETWORK FOR BOOKS 🔥🔥 ICO IS LIVE  (Read 17619 times)
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:29:35 AM

I realise that many people are observing Gilgamesh campaign and therefore this project will spread more in a small amount of time.

Yeah you are right, a lot of people now are curious on how gilgamesh will work and they are interested now to join the project. I really hope that the ico will be successful and also hoping that more investors will come to participate.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Probablylikely

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:48:46 AM

Gilgamesh team mates providing such an innovative idea of having a social app where readers, authors and critics come under one roof sounds like fun. I just keep imagining how interactive it would be. I simply love the idea!
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:54:01 AM

The Gilgamesh platform is a secure resource for self-publishing an eBook, registering a copyright, or advertising a book to users..so that it is easy for any user to find any good book...so great idea...

You are right, this will make our life easier to get and find e-books that we love to read. At the same time members can earn some profit by publishing their works. Im sure gilgamesh project will be successful in the coming weeks.

I agree, as the Gilgamesh has many reasons to invest that will impress the investors and users on this project like knowledge is power, strive to advance the human race in everything, people who seek knowledge are happier than people who rest on their laurels and lastly create opportunities to turn hobbies into economically sound income.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:07:55 AM

The Gilgamesh platform is a secure resource for self-publishing an eBook, registering a copyright, or advertising a book to users..so that it is easy for any user to find any good book...so great idea...
Yes you are right.i completely agree with you.This is the best platform for sharing knowledge.And we can easily find any book on this platform and we can also publish our own articles on this GILGAMESH platform.

You're right, as one of their platform that will serve as an open market to find, buy, review, and discuss books which will directly influence the book industrty. Soon in the future for the success , it makes every people more comfortable and for sure many students will be happy of this inspiring project. Hoping for the success of this project.

Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:12:56 AM

Yes you are right.i completely agree with you.This is the best platform for sharing knowledge.And we can easily find any book on this platform and we can also publish our own articles on this GILGAMESH platform.
Well, I do not think you'll find any book here, I think it's more like a platform for beginning writers.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:32:36 AM

Well, I do not think you'll find any book here, I think it's more like a platform for beginning writers.
I think that this is similar to a platform not only for novice writers, but also for already in demand writers, it will also be useful for them - placement on a platform to attract more readers.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:57:15 AM

+

From my knowledge, I think its not a real flesh book they will give to you but an E-book that
we can read about like an online encyclopedia.

ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:03:13 AM

+

From my knowledge, I think its not a real flesh book they will give to you but an E-book that
we can read about like an online encyclopedia.
Not really, I just thinking that this platform will be used whether for beginner writers and expert writers since this project have many potentials to be famous around here.
SweetSv

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:37:43 AM

Ideal platform for writers and readers. I can not say for other people, but I really like it, I hope to be able to fill in soon. What languages other than English does the developer plan to use?
quimbi777651

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 01:27:51 PM

I do not understand, will the novice authors receive a reward in the project's tokens? And wishing to encourage the author where they will take tokens?

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 01:35:13 PM

You listed above functions are clear and they must necessarily be on the platform, but I think the main feature is a direct link between the writer and the reader.
It takes place to be too. Given platform will be useful to all people who are connected somehow with reading of books or are keen on by science.
Personally I like of the book Osho and any other such topics.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Semaj123

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:41:06 PM

Gilgamesh team mates providing such an innovative idea of having a social app where readers, authors and critics come under one roof sounds like fun. I just keep imagining how interactive it would be. I simply love the idea!
It's like all in one app and it's also good to know that their ICO will be starting soon. Readers and authors must be happy of this platform because the team is doing a lot of effort to push this project to finish line.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:40:22 PM

Ideal platform for writers and readers. I can not say for other people, but I really like it, I hope to be able to fill in soon. What languages other than English does the developer plan to use?
I also ask that same question and I am hoping that they have more different kinds of languages so that many can use their app. Gilgamesh is giving chance to everyone to be more knowledgeable by using their very convenient to use platform.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:31:50 PM

I also ask that same question and I am hoping that they have more different kinds of languages so that many can use their app. Gilgamesh is giving chance to everyone to be more knowledgeable by using their very convenient to use platform.
Yes, providing services in most of the language will help the project grow very rapidly and will attract people small around the world. They will also get very big angel investors from this. They can spread the knowledge of the books all around the world due to this can the value of the token will also increase day by day due to this.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:21:39 PM

It's like all in one app and it's also good to know that their ICO will be starting soon. Readers and authors must be happy of this platform because the team is doing a lot of effort to push this project to finish line.
This project is really fun and full of excitement. Imagine, active interaction between author and readers will occur. Everyone will have a chance not just to read but to write also with the help of other professionals in the team. Looking forward for this official launched to experienced what Gilgamesh platform has.
Yes, Gilgamesh platform help all of us have more chance to reading or publish our books at future. And I appreciate Gilgamesh at make a profit based on knowledgement for everybody.
vivavivu

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:08:37 PM

Hey anyone, we can now will start token sale at 15th January, but who know how long it takes of Gilgamesh token sale running?
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:14:07 AM

Hey anyone, we can now will start token sale at 15th January, but who know how long it takes of Gilgamesh token sale running?
I think token sale keeps going till their tokens are completely sold out or their expected target is reached. Every ICO will have a set of finance calculations on basing their contributions, investors,  allocation of funds for all the departments during their ICO advertising, marketing etc.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:17:54 AM

GIL had a eagle vision with the social network and their GIL launch helping many readers in the economy with books. Readers, publishers all getting benefitted. Their road map shows GIL started in the year 2016 and spouses to be ended by 2019 which clearly seems it is long term and developers continuously growing day by day.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:23:50 AM

I think token sale keeps going till their tokens are completely sold out or their expected target is reached. Every ICO will have a set of finance calculations on basing their contributions, investors,  allocation of funds for all the departments during their ICO advertising, marketing etc.

Yep, I think so. if it hasn't mentioned that means it will keep going until their tokens are completely sold out or at least the soft cap reached, but usually it's not going to take much time they have also the road map that they have to stick with it.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:57:22 AM

I think token sale keeps going till their tokens are completely sold out or their expected target is reached. Every ICO will have a set of finance calculations on basing their contributions, investors,  allocation of funds for all the departments during their ICO advertising, marketing etc.

Yep, I think so. if it hasn't mentioned that means it will keep going until their tokens are completely sold out or at least the soft cap reached, but usually it's not going to take much time they have also the road map that they have to stick with it.
Make sense, I think that's why they set a very high hard cap for the token sale. Do they have a lot of investors now that will be receiving dividends? By the way, will all the token holders be part of investors rewards?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: