Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:01:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥🔥🔥 GILGAMESH 🔥 SOCIAL NETWORK FOR BOOKS 🔥🔥 ICO IS LIVE  (Read 17619 times)
stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:24:22 AM

I am very sure Gilgamesh, indeed, very great Gilgamesh is able to bring great potential. This Gilgamesh platform is not just a coin where you get profit and trade it, with Gilgamesh you go deeper beyond that, you create wonderful things with Gilgamesh by starting with books. Gilgamesh offers a free wide range to people to be together, communicate with each other and let the crypto interact more in our society.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:52:38 AM

I am very sure Gilgamesh, indeed, very great Gilgamesh is able to bring great potential. This Gilgamesh platform is not just a coin where you get profit and trade it, with Gilgamesh you go deeper beyond that, you create wonderful things with Gilgamesh by starting with books. Gilgamesh offers a free wide range to people to be together, communicate with each other and let the crypto interact more in our society.
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:16:59 AM

Good, interesting platform, but it seems to me it is more interesting for older people, for young people it will be interesting if you can watch the video. The developer plans to put on the platform of films cheaper?

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Pokesoul

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:39:36 AM

I have the observation that if the team is actively behaving in ICO, communicating with the community and collecting money for their project, then the project will later well work and the coin has xxx.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:29:48 AM

Hey anyone, we can now will start token sale at 15th January, but who know how long it takes of Gilgamesh token sale running?

So it will be, no one mentioned that the distribution of tokens will be up to a certain number. So until they are distributed, the sale will not end.
ehrz22

Merit: 105

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:37:06 AM

GIL had a eagle vision with the social network and their GIL launch helping many readers in the economy with books. Readers, publishers all getting benefitted. Their road map shows GIL started in the year 2016 and spouses to be ended by 2019 which clearly seems it is long term and developers continuously growing day by day.

Yeah, as time goes by a lot of improvements already made in gilgamesh platform. We can be sure now that the devs and this project are serious in developing social network app for books. Book readers and newbie writers will really get benefits from it.

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 06:53:35 AM

Hey anyone, we can now will start token sale at 15th January, but who know how long it takes of Gilgamesh token sale running?
I think token sale keeps going till their tokens are completely sold out or their expected target is reached. Every ICO will have a set of finance calculations on basing their contributions, investors,  allocation of funds for all the departments during their ICO advertising, marketing etc.
It will be running till march so basically you can buy up to march but dont forget that the first few week will come with lots of bonus and it will be bad to miss out on this also sales for ico has a target date and sometimes when it achieve hardcap the ico will finish but till then it will reach its defined date and then unsold tokens will be burnt

Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:29:37 AM

Authors will like this so much, getting their books reviewed by set of people who love and know a good piece when they see one. Bringing this back means alot, thanks Gilgamesh
Btcmnr

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:19:54 AM

hi. how can you get tokens other than their purchase?
quimbi777651

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 09:48:41 AM

I think hard cap is unjustifiably high, this project is made I believe for the real sector, and the real sector does not now collect money as infrastructure projects.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:11:20 AM

The Gilgamesh platform is a secure resource for self-publishing an eBook, registering a copyright, or advertising a book to users..so that it is easy for any user to find any good book...so great idea...
Yes you are right.i completely agree with you.This is the best platform for sharing knowledge.And we can easily find any book on this platform and we can also publish our own articles on this GILGAMESH platform.
Well, I do not think you'll find any book here, I think it's more like a platform for beginning writers.
+

From my knowledge, I think its not a real flesh book they will give to you but an E-book that
we can read about like an online encyclopedia.
Not really, I just thinking that this platform will be used whether for beginner writers and expert writers since this project have many potentials to be famous around here.

So that's a good news for beginning to write articles even if they are still a noob? So this project is helping both noobs, experts, advertiser to enhance their skill in writing book?

Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:32:40 AM

I'm looking at the work of the developer and the team and I really like how they work, it seems like you need to buy the coins of the platform, they usually stand normally after the ICO.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:34:51 AM

The Gilgamesh platform is a secure resource for self-publishing an eBook, registering a copyright, or advertising a book to users..so that it is easy for any user to find any good book...so great idea...
Yes you are right.i completely agree with you.This is the best platform for sharing knowledge.And we can easily find any book on this platform and we can also publish our own articles on this GILGAMESH platform.
Well, I do not think you'll find any book here, I think it's more like a platform for beginning writers.
+

From my knowledge, I think its not a real flesh book they will give to you but an E-book that
Not really, I just thinking that this platform will be used whether for beginner writers and expert writers since this project have many potentials to be famous around here.

So that's a good news for beginning to write articles even if they are still a noob? So this project is helping both noobs, experts, advertiser to enhance their skill in writing book?
Yes, definitely. Come on, this is a Social Network, we can share anything that we can even if we can't make a good book to read. It is not only to enhance our skill to write a book, we can share our feeling, just like what the Social Network normally used.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:05:14 PM

I'm looking at the work of the developer and the team and I really like how they work, it seems like you need to buy the coins of the platform, they usually stand normally after the ICO.

Yes, we really need to support their ico for this project to become successful. And beside we can surely gets profits from participating in the ico sales because Im sure gil tokens price will rise after the ico ends.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:12:53 PM

Yes, we really need to support their ico for this project to become successful. And beside we can surely gets profits from participating in the ico sales because Im sure gil tokens price will rise after the ico ends.
Indeed, usually the price always rises after Ico, we have a great opportunity to help in the development of this wonderful project. We will wait for good results after the end of Ico.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:47:33 PM

Gilgamesh I think is now becoming more popular because of so many bounties that they offer. Meaning more people are getting to know about this project and because of that, I'm pretty sure Gilgamesh will be successful in the future.
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:49:35 PM

Gilgamesh I think is now becoming more popular because of so many bounties that they offer. Meaning more people are getting to know about this project and because of that, I'm pretty sure Gilgamesh will be successful in the future.
Actually the future of profits for any project depends on its promotion and gilgamesh has already promoted their project in many ways by keeping several bounty campaigns and also the project seems to be promising so many users are been attracted by the project to have a good future with gilgamesh.
SweetSv

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:58:00 PM

Actually the future of profits for any project depends on its promotion and gilgamesh has already promoted their project in many ways by keeping several bounty campaigns and also the project seems to be promising so many users are been attracted by the project to have a good future with gilgamesh.
I want to add that the promotion of the project depends on the team and in this project I see an excellent team that does everything to advance the project to its goal.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 02:10:00 PM

+

I think even if the platform does not provide it, all the same people concerned with it will be found and ready to help you for small amount of these tokens.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Semaj123

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:25:05 PM

Well, as what you've said let's support this project because we also wanted to help the book lovers to be more knowledgeable and in the future they can share it to everyone. As the ICO is nearly coming we will know what will be the outcome for this sale.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: