Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:27:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥🔥🔥 GILGAMESH 🔥 SOCIAL NETWORK FOR BOOKS 🔥🔥 ICO IS LIVE  (Read 17619 times)
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:26:14 PM

The Gilgamesh platform is a secure resource for self-publishing an eBook, registering a copyright, or advertising a book to users..so that it is easy for any user to find any good book...so great idea...
Yes you are right.i completely agree with you.This is the best platform for sharing knowledge.And we can easily find any book on this platform and we can also publish our own articles on this GILGAMESH platform.
Well, I do not think you'll find any book here, I think it's more like a platform for beginning writers.
+

From my knowledge, I think its not a real flesh book they will give to you but an E-book that
we can read about like an online encyclopedia.
Not really, I just thinking that this platform will be used whether for beginner writers and expert writers since this project have many potentials to be famous around here.

So that's a good news for beginning to write articles even if they are still a noob? So this project is helping both noobs, experts, advertiser to enhance their skill in writing book?
I think even if the platform does not provide it, all the same people concerned with it will be found and ready to help you for small amount of these tokens.
I think knowledge can be accessed and shared by any person who needs it or have it so this platform can offer knowledge to share for both new peoples and experts. I think this project will proof great in the future and many people will use their services. This will also profit its investors very heavily.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:20:54 PM

The Gilgamesh platform is a secure resource for self-publishing an eBook, registering a copyright, or advertising a book to users..so that it is easy for any user to find any good book...so great idea...
Yes you are right.i completely agree with you.This is the best platform for sharing knowledge.And we can easily find any book on this platform and we can also publish our own articles on this GILGAMESH platform.
Well, I do not think you'll find any book here, I think it's more like a platform for beginning writers.
+

From my knowledge, I think its not a real flesh book they will give to you but an E-book that
Not really, I just thinking that this platform will be used whether for beginner writers and expert writers since this project have many potentials to be famous around here.

So that's a good news for beginning to write articles even if they are still a noob? So this project is helping both noobs, experts, advertiser to enhance their skill in writing book?
I think even if the platform does not provide it, all the same people concerned with it will be found and ready to help you for small amount of these tokens.
I think knowledge can be accessed and shared by any person who needs it or have it so this platform can offer knowledge to share for both new peoples and experts. I think this project will proof great in the future and many people will use their services. This will also profit its investors very heavily.

Yes this project is for new beginner... if they do mistake but Gilgamesh will provide them with the new opportunity.. It is also secure...so this project making future for the beginners..
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:09:22 PM

I'm looking at the work of the developer and the team and I really like how they work, it seems like you need to buy the coins of the platform, they usually stand normally after the ICO.
Have you join Gilgamesh Telegram Group? You will know this team working so hard. And you can see they have a vote dapp on gilgames platform and many other working. Smiley Keep observing this topic to know.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:13:00 PM

+

As for me noob or professional is ok. You can write articles as you like, this maybe a novel, maybe a short story or funny or anything? Keep writing and your skill will improve.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:08:45 PM

+

This project has too much potential. Just think about it :   at the moment is just one language supported. May be in the future Gilgamesh can offer their service also for other languages. This is going to be huge.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:53:02 PM

I'm looking at the work of the developer and the team and I really like how they work, it seems like you need to buy the coins of the platform, they usually stand normally after the ICO.

Yes, we really need to support their ico for this project to become successful. And beside we can surely gets profits from participating in the ico sales because Im sure gil tokens price will rise after the ico ends.
Exactly, this project was needing attention and it is getting it in no time since they started.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:16:53 AM

Yes, we really need to support their ico for this project to become successful. And beside we can surely gets profits from participating in the ico sales because Im sure gil tokens price will rise after the ico ends.
Exactly, this project was needing attention and it is getting it in no time since they started.

Devs are working on all the specification to make GIL a better achievement in the crypto planet, as we see their team with a high profiles started working on many aspects and GIL tokens, rewards in the knowledge platform is really making it success.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:31:49 AM

GIL road map looks pretty good reaching all their plans and they got a huge network from social channels, their supporters and managers looks very active spreading the word GIL and soon we can see more achievements like more books in platform, Tokens, Rewards. Hope this project reach more heights.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:13:21 AM

Hey anyone, we can now will start token sale at 15th January, but who know how long it takes of Gilgamesh token sale running?
I think token sale keeps going till their tokens are completely sold out or their expected target is reached. Every ICO will have a set of finance calculations on basing their contributions, investors,  allocation of funds for all the departments during their ICO advertising, marketing etc.

Yep, I think so. if it hasn't mentioned that means it will keep going until their tokens are completely sold out or at least the soft cap reached, but usually it's not going to take much time they have also the road map that they have to stick with it.
Thats right they would lile to dispose all thier tokens thats why the ICO sale will be running for 2 months. Maybe it will even hit the hardcap by march.

Yep, the goal is to hit hardcap which is $60M, but compared to softcap (1.5$ M), i think they realized that reaching this amount is not likely to happen. anyway everything is possible since GILGAMESH is a good project.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 01:47:19 AM

Hey anyone, we can now will start token sale at 15th January, but who know how long it takes of Gilgamesh token sale running?
I think token sale keeps going till their tokens are completely sold out or their expected target is reached. Every ICO will have a set of finance calculations on basing their contributions, investors,  allocation of funds for all the departments during their ICO advertising, marketing etc.

Yep, I think so. if it hasn't mentioned that means it will keep going until their tokens are completely sold out or at least the soft cap reached, but usually it's not going to take much time they have also the road map that they have to stick with it.
Thats right they would lile to dispose all thier tokens thats why the ICO sale will be running for 2 months. Maybe it will even hit the hardcap by march.

Yep, the goal is to hit hardcap which is $60M, but compared to softcap (1.5$ M), i think they realized that reaching this amount is not likely to happen. anyway everything is possible since GILGAMESH is a good project.
it all depends man...So many icos do hit that and more i think if supported i will likely reach hardcap and if not am sure it will definitely pass softcap by a huge length ...is just days away so lets get ready guys

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:08:44 AM

Damn 60 Million..? That's really big for the project to reach that hard cap. Not bias ok. I think the chance of hitting that hard cap is really low.
So I am expecting they can only reach more than 15 to 20$ million maximum, that's only my prediction.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:10:37 AM

+

A newbie can publish on many different sites actually for free only thing is it is tough af for a total newbie to get ANY sales for his work though
Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:25:47 AM

Excellent company, today my participation in another project is over and I want to join the subscription company. Great team!

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:57:41 AM

Gilgamesh has a really great team! Congrats to this project because you come to be listed on the coinschedule and it is a Gold Project. The team is really working hard and giving its full effort for the continuous good performance, progress and development of this project. I am really amazed to the Gilgamesh team and I suggest that you should keep this pace so, sooner or later, the success will eventually come to your hands. People are getting into Gilgamesh so, I was hoping for this continuous better performance.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:45:10 AM

Excellent company, today my participation in another project is over and I want to join the subscription company. Great team!
You are right, the subscription campaign of this project is a good option for you, be sure to join and success will be guaranteed to you.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:20:47 AM

You are right, the subscription campaign of this project is a good option for you, be sure to join and success will be guaranteed to you.
Your success is also thiers, every effortcand sacrifice you made creates a great impact for the project so lets all do our part in putting this project on top.
This is a very descent project and supporting this platform  is I think a good choice. Everyone can be benefited with their services because this is about sharing knowledge across the globe. Authors has the chance to create more books with the help of this platform so the intention of this project is not only for the developer but also for everyone.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:55:10 AM

$60M is shooting for the stars. You never know we might see some big whales intressted in investing in the project ,anyhow the project need as much support as possible from us to succeed and make us profite with it too.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:55:30 AM

It will be 100%. I'm already looking forward to when it starts on January 15 and I can get my tokens from this wonderful project. After all, we have supported him so long and persistently. So we hope for the best.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:56:51 AM

My thoughts about why they have a very low softcap is that they won't need to return funds that they got if they don't reach it. That's why a low soft cap can be easily achieved and more investors will be attracted since there's a very low chance that the project will not to continue.
gilgameshplatform (OP)

Activity: 112

Gilgamesh - Blockchain - Social Network for Books

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 11:06:58 AM

We do appreciate your help and support. Hope to see you on the ICO start date which is Jan 15, 2018!

Gilgamesh Team!

Let's all together sign up for the newsletter of GILGAMESH to stay updated with regarding with the token-sale and ofcourse invite all your friends in crypto community to participate GILGAMESH community today, there are a lot of bonuses and prizes to be given away that you don't want to miss out!! Simple task that you just need to fill a form is the only thing you need to do! isn't that great? Gilgamesh is really making life more easier and convenient. If you are having a hard time reading their whitepaper and you don't actually understand how Gilgamesh works then they have this video presentation located in their thread to explain further simple how Gilgamesh will really works and how they will be on top in the future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: