Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:30:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥🔥🔥 GILGAMESH 🔥 SOCIAL NETWORK FOR BOOKS 🔥🔥 ICO IS LIVE  (Read 17619 times)
Probablylikely

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:07:34 AM

I like that one can actually search and buy a book on this platform because it will be a lot easier to get a nice book as a result of testimonies from other readers in the community, it will be so nice.
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:15:42 AM

Brilliant name-Social network for books, I like this title, even after seeing it you realize that I will find interesting books on this network.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:31:04 AM

Hey anyone, we can now will start token sale at 15th January, but who know how long it takes of Gilgamesh token sale running?
I think token sale keeps going till their tokens are completely sold out or their expected target is reached. Every ICO will have a set of finance calculations on basing their contributions, investors,  allocation of funds for all the departments during their ICO advertising, marketing etc.

Yep, I think so. if it hasn't mentioned that means it will keep going until their tokens are completely sold out or at least the soft cap reached, but usually it's not going to take much time they have also the road map that they have to stick with it.
Thats right they would lile to dispose all thier tokens thats why the ICO sale will be running for 2 months. Maybe it will even hit the hardcap by march.

Yep, the goal is to hit hardcap which is $60M, but compared to softcap (1.5$ M), i think they realized that reaching this amount is not likely to happen. anyway everything is possible since GILGAMESH is a good project.

Damn 60 Million..? That's really big for the project to reach that hard cap. Not bias ok. I think the chance of hitting that hard cap is really low.
So I am expecting they can only reach more than 15 to 20$ million maximum, that's only my prediction.

Well, ICO is still running and we cannot say if gilgamesh will reach the hard cap or not. But let's hope that they will reach it because the funds are needed to make the project successful.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:31:33 AM

Brilliant name-Social network for books, I like this title, even after seeing it you realize that I will find interesting books on this network.
If it's me, Gilgamesh name reminds me the name of Ganesha and I don't know why, probably Ganesha is an elephant who likes to read books.
HTMLCOIN

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:49:13 AM

Hey anyone, we can now will start token sale at 15th January, but who know how long it takes of Gilgamesh token sale running?
I think token sale keeps going till their tokens are completely sold out or their expected target is reached. Every ICO will have a set of finance calculations on basing their contributions, investors,  allocation of funds for all the departments during their ICO advertising, marketing etc.

Yep, I think so. if it hasn't mentioned that means it will keep going until their tokens are completely sold out or at least the soft cap reached, but usually it's not going to take much time they have also the road map that they have to stick with it.
Thats right they would lile to dispose all thier tokens thats why the ICO sale will be running for 2 months. Maybe it will even hit the hardcap by march.

Yep, the goal is to hit hardcap which is $60M, but compared to softcap (1.5$ M), i think they realized that reaching this amount is not likely to happen. anyway everything is possible since GILGAMESH is a good project.

Damn 60 Million..? That's really big for the project to reach that hard cap. Not bias ok. I think the chance of hitting that hard cap is really low.
So I am expecting they can only reach more than 15 to 20$ million maximum, that's only my prediction.

Well, ICO is still running and we cannot say if gilgamesh will reach the hard cap or not. But let's hope that they will reach it because the funds are needed to make the project successful.
Let more people know about it, so that more money can come in.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:13:43 PM

This project really great that many books lovers and authors will gained there knowledge which will directly influence the book industrty. Also, it makes them more easier and comfortable since the multi-media as there access.

it's so incredible that many book lovers and authors or authors will gain tremendous knowledge that will directly affect the book industry in the community. and this project I think will be successful because many are interested in this project.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 12:39:44 PM

If it's me, Gilgamesh name reminds me the name of Ganesha and I don't know why, probably Ganesha is an elephant who likes to read books.
I think you are wrong as well these two titles are absolutely in no way connected. They are resembling a little among themselves, but have nothing to do. But I can be wrong...

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pokesoul

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:42:12 PM

What are you saying? Gilgamesh is the first known book of humanity and therefore the name of the project is this, I learned it from the developer.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:58:17 PM

This project really great that many books lovers and authors will gained there knowledge which will directly influence the book industrty. Also, it makes them more easier and comfortable since the multi-media as there access.

it's so incredible that many book lovers and authors or authors will gain tremendous knowledge that will directly affect the book industry in the community. and this project I think will be successful because many are interested in this project.

You are right, I am sure there are lots of people who loves reading books and also a lot of aspiring writers that don't have enough funds to publish their stories. Gilgamesh will help them and I am sure that many people will support this project.

elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:32:22 PM

You are right, I am sure there are lots of people who loves reading books and also a lot of aspiring writers that don't have enough funds to publish their stories. Gilgamesh will help them and I am sure that many people will support this project.
This is the comfort that will be realized with this project. and of course all the interest of someone to read and write more and more because it has been given a very comfortable amenity
Semaj123

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:28:06 PM

This kind of platform will surely be a good to invest. Very easy to understand how this project will help the community to gained more knowledge about the books. Readers also has a lot of books to choose from different categories and im sure everyone will probably like this.
QueenOfCrypto

Activity: 564
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:14:00 PM

What are you saying? Gilgamesh is the first known book of humanity and therefore the name of the project is this, I learned it from the developer.

LoL, that is the problem when you do things connected with culture is that 99% of the people are 100% ignorant in humanistic field. We are talking about the first known book of history of mankind and nobody here f**ing knows anything about. Lovely project, BTW, such a pity in the world there are so few people who actually still read books.
adsjohn

Activity: 186

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:14:49 PM

Subdivided areas of application of the project will be at a time when the collective outbreak, but the need for a healthy and healthy industrial environment
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:04:31 PM

Some of the Startup Projects have also Ambassador Campaigns. I think after reaching the targets in Roadmap, Gilgamesh should have start with an Ambassador Campaign to gain international volume and let the people write also in their own language. Then they have a chance against Amazon  Grin
vivavivu

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:12:39 PM

Do you mean? Gilgamesh is the main character in the Epic of Gilgamesh, an Akkadian poem that is considered the first great work of literature, and in earlier Sumerian poems. - Wikipedia?
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:16:14 PM

I think token sale keeps going till their tokens are completely sold out or their expected target is reached. Every ICO will have a set of finance calculations on basing their contributions, investors,  allocation of funds for all the departments during their ICO advertising, marketing etc.

=.=" They will reach it. Why? This project has many advantages and attention from users. Social network for books, writers and readers need it!
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:22:08 AM

I think this Gilgamesh platform will have now ready to officially launched their service. I believe they are 100% prepared for every instances that they may encounter. Gilgamesh platform is one of the best program I ever encountered. Gilgamesh as a social network for books is really amazing.
Gilgamesh platform launch had crossed a huge milestones as we can see the app, we have many features to acquire knowledge, more books are available, developers of GIL took a huge part with deployments, validations to launch GIL. We could see huge investors in platform.

wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:28:30 AM

As time goes by, my trust and believe in this Gilgamesh platform gets bigger and bigger. I am truely amazed on the service that this project gives. Imagine, we can do everything and integrate any kind of purpose using this program. I am very glad we have this kind of platform in crypto society.

As being experienced with the deserving platform GILGAMESH it happens, as we see huge investors and GIL provides more opportunities with rewards for both readers and authors, more books available, it is easy to use GIL during free time to acquire knowledge. Gil launch seems a best successful ICON for crypto market.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:31:57 AM

I have seen and realise that this  campaign is doing pretty great I think I should invest and tokens are they still for sale please tell me?
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:47:56 AM

it all depends man...So many icos do hit that and more i think if supported i will likely reach hardcap and if not am sure it will definitely pass softcap by a huge length ...is just days away so lets get ready guys

Yep, it depends on project itself, but only projects in certain fields see them reach hardcap. but I disagree with you in second point, supporters are not enough, Investors are the ones who determine the success of the project in reaching hardcap.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: