Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 03:13:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥🔥🔥 GILGAMESH 🔥 SOCIAL NETWORK FOR BOOKS 🔥🔥 ICO IS LIVE  (Read 17619 times)
jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:51:03 AM

I have made a promotional article with english language
http://wayones.blogspot.co.id/2018/01/gilgamesh-platform-knowledge-sharing.html
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:15:16 AM

Hey anyone, we can now will start token sale at 15th January, but who know how long it takes of Gilgamesh token sale running?
I think token sale keeps going till their tokens are completely sold out or their expected target is reached. Every ICO will have a set of finance calculations on basing their contributions, investors,  allocation of funds for all the departments during their ICO advertising, marketing etc.

Yep, I think so. if it hasn't mentioned that means it will keep going until their tokens are completely sold out or at least the soft cap reached, but usually it's not going to take much time they have also the road map that they have to stick with it.
Thats right they would lile to dispose all thier tokens thats why the ICO sale will be running for 2 months. Maybe it will even hit the hardcap by march.

Yep, the goal is to hit hardcap which is $60M, but compared to softcap (1.5$ M), i think they realized that reaching this amount is not likely to happen. anyway everything is possible since GILGAMESH is a good project.

Damn 60 Million..? That's really big for the project to reach that hard cap. Not bias ok. I think the chance of hitting that hard cap is really low.
So I am expecting they can only reach more than 15 to 20$ million maximum, that's only my prediction.

Well, ICO is still running and we cannot say if gilgamesh will reach the hard cap or not. But let's hope that they will reach it because the funds are needed to make the project successful.

Hard cap seems pretty hard to achieve and is like what? 20x the soft cap of the coin. Usually the gap isnt sooooo huge between the hard and softcaps. I wonder why this is the case
yyz13857180757

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:37:49 AM

This project is a scam, too many same projects.

Is it? A lot of the same concept of the project? I read the white paper of GILGAMESH PLATFORM carefully. I think it is unique. And the circuit diagram is very detailed. I believe it will have a good future. Tongue
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 03:10:41 AM

This project really great that many books lovers and authors will gained there knowledge which will directly influence the book industrty. Also, it makes them more easier and comfortable since the multi-media as there access.

it's so incredible that many book lovers and authors or authors will gain tremendous knowledge that will directly affect the book industry in the community. and this project I think will be successful because many are interested in this project.
yeah it should be considering the fact that most people like to read and considering there is a mobile app to make reading on the easier and on the go anywhere that make perfect sense lets not forget that token sale is just days away

jontata

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 03:17:12 AM

gilga what?
really01

Activity: 150
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:53:09 AM

I like your idea
Travel Token

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:04:15 AM

Joined the subscription, a little late, but at least I'll take part. I hope the team will collect a hard cap. Good luck!

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:19:07 AM

Joined the subscription, a little late, but at least I'll take part. I hope the team will collect a hard cap. Good luck!
Gilgamesh team is really having a great team and also the future can be predicted. Even i am participated into the project and hope the project goes well. Gilgaesh really offers good bounties and also it has a really good and constructive concept which will lead to attract many new users.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:39:19 AM

Hey anyone, we can now will start token sale at 15th January, but who know how long it takes of Gilgamesh token sale running?
I think token sale keeps going till their tokens are completely sold out or their expected target is reached. Every ICO will have a set of finance calculations on basing their contributions, investors,  allocation of funds for all the departments during their ICO advertising, marketing etc.

Yep, I think so. if it hasn't mentioned that means it will keep going until their tokens are completely sold out or at least the soft cap reached, but usually it's not going to take much time they have also the road map that they have to stick with it.
Thats right they would lile to dispose all thier tokens thats why the ICO sale will be running for 2 months. Maybe it will even hit the hardcap by march.

Yep, the goal is to hit hardcap which is $60M, but compared to softcap (1.5$ M), i think they realized that reaching this amount is not likely to happen. anyway everything is possible since GILGAMESH is a good project.

Damn 60 Million..? That's really big for the project to reach that hard cap. Not bias ok. I think the chance of hitting that hard cap is really low.
So I am expecting they can only reach more than 15 to 20$ million maximum, that's only my prediction.

Well, ICO is still running and we cannot say if gilgamesh will reach the hard cap or not. But let's hope that they will reach it because the funds are needed to make the project successful.
Agree, anything can happen so we will not know until the ICO is out, even bitcoin rise up to $20,000 before the 2017 can end. Lets just hope it will happen also in this project.

With such unpredictable growth of all the Crypto-currency, you can think that this new coin with good support and reputation can achieve a lingering growth when it comes out.
netalone10

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:04:28 AM

Ethereum really did great for our life's to be easy and now that you can create a project through them, more and more creators are releasing projects and one of them is Gilgamesh. Among others i've read, Gilgamesh has the only project that is concerned about our interaction will people, the authors, our social life. They wanted the best for our authors for their works to be praised and all credits will be given to them, in early times more publishers just still works and not letting the author's name be included for them to have all the profit and that is what Gilgamesh has added in their service.
agree, this.project is concern about the books world, they wanted to connect the reader, and the authors with this platform
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:58:59 AM

I have made a promotional article with english language
http://wayones.blogspot.co.id/2018/01/gilgamesh-platform-knowledge-sharing.html

You have done an excellent job, continue in the same spirit. This is a good advertisement for this wonderful project. It's nice to see that the project is becoming more popular every day.
denetci

Activity: 490
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:07:38 AM

wonderful project. Hard cap is Approximate $60M. i think it will be reach to hard cap. Not very fast, by it will grow day by day.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:21:16 AM

An excellent platform for novice authors. I hope that I can get to know the real author on this site
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:25:38 AM

Hard cap seems pretty hard to achieve and is like what? 20x the soft cap of the coin. Usually the gap isnt sooooo huge between the hard and softcaps. I wonder why this is the case
Maybe we can suggest to the team to reduce their hardcap because many people also wondering why it's so huge. I think also of this case, anyway, ICO is nearly coming and I'm hoping that they will answer our doubt about the hardcap valurle before the ICO.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:36:31 AM

Maybe we can suggest to the team to reduce their hardcap because many people also wondering why it's so huge. I think also of this case, anyway, ICO is nearly coming and I'm hoping that they will answer our doubt about the hardcap valurle before the ICO.
Hard cap is also one of the important parts of the project to get succeded one should decide a proper hard cap only which the project needs and this will also make it easy for the project to reach. If a project has a very high hard cap the investors will think that they just want to gather money and nothing else. About this project, i think it is a very good project and can become successful in the future and can give good profit to its investor.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:56:28 AM

I think for anything crypto, telegram has a large reach and easy for the community to interact. Your telegram is very informative. I ll try the blog page too. Nice project I must say
Pokesoul

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:08:59 AM

Very good team, I'm watching the project and I like it. If I have time to take part in the company bounty.Good luck!
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:14:53 AM

What are you saying? Gilgamesh is the first known book of humanity and therefore the name of the project is this, I learned it from the developer.

LoL, that is the problem when you do things connected with culture is that 99% of the people are 100% ignorant in humanistic field. We are talking about the first known book of history of mankind and nobody here f**ing knows anything about. Lovely project, BTW, such a pity in the world there are so few people who actually still read books.

Your right mate. Most of the people, millennials, children today don't even know good, knowledgeable book exist. This will book will teach, encourage to also become a good citizen in their community.

Quelowessianni

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:15:14 AM

What is the minimum amount  that the ICO would  be recognized  as held?
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:27:18 AM

What are you saying? Gilgamesh is the first known book of humanity and therefore the name of the project is this, I learned it from the developer.

LoL, that is the problem when you do things connected with culture is that 99% of the people are 100% ignorant in humanistic field. We are talking about the first known book of history of mankind and nobody here f**ing knows anything about. Lovely project, BTW, such a pity in the world there are so few people who actually still read books.

Your right mate. Most of the people, millennials, children today don't even know good, knowledgeable book exist. This will book will teach, encourage to also become a good citizen in their community.
Agree, I really agree with you steampunkz. I'll hope this project will bring more kids, teens, even elders, to read books moreover with this great platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: