Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:02:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥🔥🔥 GILGAMESH 🔥 SOCIAL NETWORK FOR BOOKS 🔥🔥 ICO IS LIVE  (Read 17619 times)
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:17:24 AM

Its amazing to grab the opportunity with Gilgamesh platform as the most expected crowd sale has started and live now with a bonus of 27%. Knowledge platform deserves with huge innovations.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:43:42 AM

The GIL token sale is live now with 27% Shocked It is my time which i much awaited and after the first week bonus go down from 27 to 24% in second week. A journey with this wonderful knowledge platform is really a pride utilizing many ebooks.
QueenOfCrypto

Activity: 564
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:25:26 AM

This project is a scam, too many same projects.

Is it? A lot of the same concept of the project? I read the white paper of GILGAMESH PLATFORM carefully. I think it is unique. And the circuit diagram is very detailed. I believe it will have a good future. Tongue

I also did not find any really similar project. There are other projects dealing with books, but they are different.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:03:45 AM

This project roadmap does not seem to have the token traded on any exchange. Are you telling me that a purchaser buys the token and use it on the platform but not as an investment, whereby he can trade the token on the exchange?

If this is incorrect, kindly point me to your website where it says the token will be listed on the exchange.

What are the investors investing in, or are they just token users?

The team were asked this question from several people in telegram. Their answer was that until this moment they had not decided on any exchange, they are focusing on token sale right now. But of course this token well list on exchange after ico.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:20:19 AM

This project roadmap does not seem to have the token traded on any exchange. Are you telling me that a purchaser buys the token and use it on the platform but not as an investment, whereby he can trade the token on the exchange?

If this is incorrect, kindly point me to your website where it says the token will be listed on the exchange.

The team were asked this question from several people in telegram. Their answer was that until this moment they had not decided on any exchange, they are focusing on token sale right now. But of course this token well list on exchange after ico.

Positively it will going to happen because many people support this platform and they believe also that many will participate in their ICO. So, let's continue to support their ICO sale so that more investors will buy their token.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:55:17 AM

It's just a great offer from developers! After all, 27% This is not for you every developer of his coin can provide. And then they took care and it was in their favor!
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:40:27 AM

It's just a great offer from developers! After all, 27% This is not for you every developer of his coin can provide. And then they took care and it was in their favor!
Yes, the project provides us with good conditions for our convenience. I think this is the right strategy to attract more investor attention.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:38:34 AM

It will be listed of course. Here is the response from the devs in telegram -
GIL will be listed in select exchanges after the crowdfunding ends. Which is March 26.

these are great news but its better to write down this information also in the roadmap. Many followers doesnt even know that there is a telegram channel from gilgamesh.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:11:37 AM

A good platform that will interest not only the authors, but also ordinary readers. It would be great if I could get acquainted with some author.
ResuLT

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:20:14 AM

A good platform that will interest not only the authors, but also ordinary readers. It would be great if I could get acquainted with some author.
I really agree with you, mate. This platform will make the authors and the readers closer, it just like the usual Social Network we use for every day.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:54:07 AM

Token Sale Security (UPDATED 01/14/2018)

Gilgamesh Platform's Token Sale will start in less than 12 hours!

Please be alert of potential phishing attacks and remember:

1. We will never send you a direct message to transfer ETH.

2. We only post our Token Sale ETH address on Gilgamesh Platform official token sale page: https://www.gilgameshplatform.com/sale

3. Don’t trust any direct messages or emails from unfamiliar addresses.

4. Bookmark all important URLs and double check URLs that you click on, watch out for similar looking domain names.

5. Read our official sources such as Twitter, Telegram Channel, Discord Announcement channel and Medium — All announcements will be made through our official sources.

6. Please be careful of direct messages on Telegram or other social channels asking for contributions, and report any attempts that you consider suspicious to our official channels or email us at tokensale@gilgameshplatform.com.

If you have any questions or doubts, please do not hesitate to contact us at tokensale@gilgameshplatform.com and you will be assisted as soon as possible.

Gilgamesh Team,

Good job on these update admin. As I browsed the ICO website, The earlier you invest= the bigger you gain in bonus. This feature shall attract more big investors because of the big bonuses.

Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:39:24 AM

I like this project, but how much will the ICO continue? And I wanted to ask, when it will be possible to remove the signature of the company?

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
sneakycoin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:40:18 AM

Have you got some revenue model?
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:09:38 PM

This is a quite unique project due to its different concept of making knowledge sharing more secure and safe for the peoples using blockchain the most secured technology. They have been building themself very properly as per the roadmap and this will surealy lead them to a huge success in the future.

You are right, because of the devs that very active and always keeps us updated about the latest developments in their project Im sure gilgamesh will achieve success in the coming weeks.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:38:54 PM

A very interesting idea and a great team when the sale of tokens ends? Is pre-ICO already over? Good luck.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:56:04 PM

Different projects is occuring one by one and striving to the extent they could to reach their ultimate goal for the community. This project, which is the Gilgamesh has a platform that is a knowledge-sharing social network powered by the Ethereum blockchain and IPFS. Moreover it is very interesting to know that Gilgamesh socially connects readers, critics, authors, and service providers, and empowers all users to become more knowledgeable and information-centric through a cohesive and engaging user experience. What more interesting to a project having this kind of concept and idea! I really like Gilgamesh.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 01:05:22 PM

I like this project, but how much will the ICO continue? And I wanted to ask, when it will be possible to remove the signature of the company?
Are you actually checking bounty thread spreadsheet it's not over yet sales started today and till like March so better don't remove signature till ico is over and manager announce signature removal before you do that

ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:10:07 PM

Token Sale Security (UPDATED 01/14/2018)

Gilgamesh Platform's Token Sale will start in less than 12 hours!

Please be alert of potential phishing attacks and remember:

1. We will never send you a direct message to transfer ETH.

2. We only post our Token Sale ETH address on Gilgamesh Platform official token sale page: https://www.gilgameshplatform.com/sale

3. Don’t trust any direct messages or emails from unfamiliar addresses.

4. Bookmark all important URLs and double check URLs that you click on, watch out for similar looking domain names.

5. Read our official sources such as Twitter, Telegram Channel, Discord Announcement channel and Medium — All announcements will be made through our official sources.

6. Please be careful of direct messages on Telegram or other social channels asking for contributions, and report any attempts that you consider suspicious to our official channels or email us at tokensale@gilgameshplatform.com.

If you have any questions or doubts, please do not hesitate to contact us at tokensale@gilgameshplatform.com and you will be assisted as soon as possible.

Gilgamesh Team,

Good job on these update admin. As I browsed the ICO website, The earlier you invest= the bigger you gain in bonus. This feature shall attract more big investors because of the big bonuses.

You are right, early investors will get more profit so they need to hurry now and buy some tokens now. This will surely make them more profit in the coming day. Good luck to the project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
KimberlyGB

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:57:58 PM

I like reading books, that's why I will take part in the project with pleasure, I think such projects make the life of all mankind better.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:48:06 PM

I really agree with you, mate. This platform will make the authors and the readers closer, it just like the usual Social Network we use for every day.
But with a lesser cost rather than those popular apps that you need to buy a high value of e-book before you can read it. Gilgamesh will be launching that for the authors in the future but for the mean time, there'll be ready made books in the apps when it is launched, but you can already purchase GIL TOKENS, and right now their having their token sale so grab one now

Well whats the point of buying a token without a practical use, like investing right now to buy books is a very dumb idea cause it's like a long long wait for now
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: