Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:15:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥🔥🔥 GILGAMESH 🔥 SOCIAL NETWORK FOR BOOKS 🔥🔥 ICO IS LIVE  (Read 17619 times)
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:04:25 AM

GIL seems legit with its great opportunities in the platform of knowledge which helps every person in the current digital world to acquire knowledge and i have participated in the bounty, any one along with me  Huh

I agree, the devs are very active and they always improve the developments, with this we can be sure that gilgamesh project is legit and they have the opportunity to be known worldwide.
That's exactly right that devs do their jobs seriously and also they are always concern with every problem regarding the platform.The ICO will run for months so better grab the opportunity before its too late.

You are right, there are still plenty of time to join the ico. But it will be a month only so investors should invest now and grab the opportunity to have gil tokens in a very reasonable price now.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:45:45 AM

I know the sales have already begun and to what date will the ICO continue? And now the developer gives a good discount to the tokens, to what number can you get a discount?
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:46:31 AM

GIL seems legit with its great opportunities in the platform of knowledge which helps every person in the current digital world to acquire knowledge and i have participated in the bounty, any one along with me  Huh

I agree, the devs are very active and they always improve the developments, with this we can be sure that gilgamesh project is legit and they have the opportunity to be known worldwide.
That's exactly right that devs do their jobs seriously and also they are always concern with every problem regarding the platform.The ICO will run for months so better grab the opportunity before its too late.
I think otherwise, too long ICO is also not very good. And the developer has already done a very large work on the platform. I think the hard cap will be much earlier.
Why is that bad? In my opinion, this is an excellent opportunity to join Ico with more participants and thus increase the amount of investment in the project.

yeah agree with you, as long as the ICO Campaign is professional, it doesnt matter howlong it takes. Sometimes it takes more time to reach the right investors.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:01:40 PM

Gilgamesh accessing and addressing the reading issue that has become quite a problem nowadays. People barely read to be truly informed, rather they get half contents from social media platform and tell you times have changed. So Gilgamesh is giving us the reading culture we once had with a touch of digitalization that we so much needed. Nice project
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:35:04 PM

Yes, ofcourse and legit and soon will be trusted by many people on the internet because of their unique project features that can both benefits the site and the members.
Definitely, a legit ICO project which become popular in our crypto currency community as I'm one of their member in telegram. This project want to help other people by the power of knowledge using multi media access as one of their great platforms. Many investors will appreciate this project which their platform's are so convincing and promising features.
quimbi777651

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 12:56:18 PM

Yes, ofcourse and legit and soon will be trusted by many people on the internet because of their unique project features that can both benefits the site and the members.
Definitely, a legit ICO project which become popular in our crypto currency community as I'm one of their member in telegram. This project want to help other people by the power of knowledge using multi media access as one of their great platforms. Many investors will appreciate this project which their platform's are so convincing and promising features.
Yes, I can confirm these words, I am also a participant in the telegram channel and there is a very active discussion of the platform, I think many will want to participate when the project becomes more famous.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:50:17 PM

GIL seems legit with its great opportunities in the platform of knowledge which helps every person in the current digital world to acquire knowledge and i have participated in the bounty, any one along with me  Huh

I think otherwise, too long ICO is also not very good. And the developer has already done a very large work on the platform. I think the hard cap will be much earlier.
Why is that bad? In my opinion, this is an excellent opportunity to join Ico with more participants and thus increase the amount of investment in the project.
Exactly I totally agree with you and your opinion I don't understand why that an negative idea .please explain if you still agree with your statement that it is an bad thing.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 03:42:33 PM

If who really doubts, then now the most time to purchase eth and to acquire after that GILGA tokens, more such opportunity to purchase so will cheaply not. Each year January 15, BTC drops downwards and then to 25 all comes back.
This is the first time i come to here Smiley. Well, now ETH is only approximate $800 per each. So I can get more Gilgamesh Platform Tokens, right?
It is absolutely correct. On each rate deflection bitcoin, and consequently for it and ethereum, you can purchase these most ethers, and then interesting you tokens, on low price. Such is lifehack.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Efta321

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:09:28 PM

The project going very good.And nowdays the GILGAMESH token price is 1ETH= 1 token.i hope the price will increase too much so we can get the huge profits.i wish good luck to all the team members.
are you sure what you say that 1 token Gilgamesh = 1 eth? I think you're wrong because it's not possible like that, if it's true where did you get that information?
I think you are right. 1 ETH is much to much for 1 Gilgamesh token. I mean it would be hard to use such a small amounts.
I do not understand what you are talking about there is also not understand what I say.

I think it means that after the token-sale, the token of gilgamesh can reach the value of 1 ETH. But it really was a bit confusing this calculation above the friend
but I do not believe if one token of Gilgamesh is worth 1 Eth, that's in my opinion too much.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:30:59 PM

Yes, of course, When 60 millions Gilgamesh Platform Token sold out the ICO will end. And i think this case will appear easier than running ICO for 2 months.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:35:10 PM

I think allocating a long time frame for the ICO is just perfect for a high HardCap. The hardcap is not impossible to achieve because a lot of people are interested to participate in the ICO and I think it will be achieved before the ICO end.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 08:28:09 PM

I think allocating a long time frame for the ICO is just perfect for a high HardCap. The hardcap is not impossible to achieve because a lot of people are interested to participate in the ICO and I think it will be achieved before the ICO end.
With the long time for the ico am sure even before it reaches ico end date there will be high possibilities it reaches hardcap and sell out just make sure to buy now with more bonus added advantage

Semaj123

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:40:59 PM

I am also hoping that will happen that the hardcap will be achieved before the ICO ends. Investors still have much more time to invest and also as they invest they are also like they help the readers and writers to make their d
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:35:13 PM

I am also hoping that will happen that the hardcap will be achieved before the ICO ends. Investors still have much more time to invest and also as they invest they are also like they help the readers and writers to make their d
With the recover of BTC and ETH, the price and hard cap of Gilgamesh Platform Token will increasing Smiley. And who know GIL can come to the moon?

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:36:56 PM

Gilgamesh the self-publishing platform and marketplace removes the middleman (publishers) from the publishing process, creating an efficient and lucrative resource for authors who want to maintain control of their work.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:49:51 PM

Gilgamesh really deserves a full-blown support from the community. This project, has a platform that is a knowledge-sharing social network powered by the Ethereum blockchain and IPFS which is very essential to the community. Moreover it is very interesting to know that Gilgamesh socially connects readers, critics, authors, and service providers, and empowers all users to become more knowledgeable and information-centric through a cohesive and engaging user experience which is very interesting to know about. What more interesting to a project having this kind of concept and idea for the community and people around. I really like Gilgamesh.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:37:47 AM

GIL tokens really excites to grab some unique books, GIL platform with more opportunities much sparks me, I joined telegram and wish you all do subscribed for GIL email to get latest updates.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:55:16 AM

I think the good plan is to start working on the app when they reached softcap ( reaching softcap mean there is no refund), but token sale continues during this time to collect more money and why not reach hardcap.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:11:02 AM

GIL seems legit with its great opportunities in the platform of knowledge which helps every person in the current digital world to acquire knowledge and i have participated in the bounty, any one along with me  Huh

Well it is not impossible though, with the time they have they can still get more investors as long as they are consistent with their work and promotions.

GIL got a better professionals in the platform launching better opportunities on the planet, it's a delight to promote GIL as it helps to acquire knowledge and gain GIL tokens.
Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:00:39 AM

GILGAMESH  SOCIAL NETWORK FOR BOOKS  Platform team ar doing well. I hope  GILGAMESH team member will do more better thing to promote  GILGAMESH project. Have you any plan about making android or iOS app for. GILGAMESH Project??
I think the IOS app is already out as stated in the road map : https://www.gilgameshplatform.com/#roadmap
Not sure about the Android part if they might consider it in the future or not . I hope they do ,because me myself i'm an android user.
Maximum people use android phone . Some people are use iOS version. We want android version to use in our android phone. I hope dev will concern about this.
I think they are mostly iOS user so they make the iOS version of the application itself rather than the Android version, you just need to wait until the Android version has been released.
Yeah developer make iOS version for only team member but they have to think about us. Because we are waiting to get android version hope to get android version soon.
Absolutely agree, android version is needed for this platform, I hope the developer will necessarily make this mobile application as soon as he gets the finance.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: