Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:50:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥🔥🔥 GILGAMESH 🔥 SOCIAL NETWORK FOR BOOKS 🔥🔥 ICO IS LIVE  (Read 17619 times)
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:39:23 PM

If who really doubts, then now the most time to purchase eth and to acquire after that GILGA tokens, more such opportunity to purchase so will cheaply not. Each year January 15, BTC drops downwards and then to 25 all comes back.
This is the first time i come to here Smiley. Well, now ETH is only approximate $800 per each. So I can get more Gilgamesh Platform Tokens, right?
Yes you are right.i see that from last 3-4 year the btc price go down in January 15-20 and then increaseing at the end of month.so i belive that at the end of monet btc and eth both price will increase.so keep support the GILGAMESH.
Yes, the graph shows that the price goes down and again recover itself which will lead to an increase in the prices of all the alts including this Gilgamesh tokens their price will also rise as they come in the market. This is a very high returns investment coin and I think investment in this coin will be a smart investment.
I agree with your statement that Gilgamesh token will surely have a better value after the ICO sale. So, the ICO is live now and to help readers and writers achieve their dreams let's participate in thei ICO.
Yza_azY

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

★★★ http://www.btc4buy.com

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 10:42:36 PM

Amazing project, GL!

▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄███████████████▄▄
         ▄███████████████████████▄
       ▄██████████████████▀ ▀███████▄
     ▄██████████████████▀    ▄████████
    ██████████████████▀    ▄███████████▄
   ██████████████████    ▄██████████████
  ████████████████ ▀██▄   ▀██████████████
  ███████████████▄   ▀██▄   ▀████████████
 ▐████████████▀ ▀██▄   ▀██▄   ███████████▌
 ▐███████████▄    ▀██▄   ▀██▄████████████▌
 ▐█████████████▄    ▀██▄ ▄███████████████▌
  ▀██████████████▄    ▀██████████████████
   █████████████▀    ▄██████████████████
    ▀█████████▀    ▄███████████████████
      ███████▄   ▄███████████████████
        ███████▄███████████████████
          ▀▀████████████████████▀
               ▀███████████▀

ETHLend1
[ Slack ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ]
▬▬ [ Bounty ] [ Facebook ] ▬▬
[ DAPP Thread ] [ ICO Thread ]
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:05:11 PM

Good concept. People don't read many traditional books nowadays. There are several e-book platforms, but Gilgamesh can make something fresh and innovative.
There are a lot of e-book platforms but this is the only platform that is based on blockchain technology. Although it will only be on IOS, I hope it will still attract more users because the android app is also planned to be developed.
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:53:00 AM

GIL seems legit with its great opportunities in the platform of knowledge which helps every person in the current digital world to acquire knowledge and i have participated in the bounty, any one along with me  Huh
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:15:24 AM

GIL seems legit with its great opportunities in the platform of knowledge which helps every person in the current digital world to acquire knowledge and i have participated in the bounty, any one along with me  Huh

I have also joined for the bounty program of GIL and like the GIL launch which deserves us to possess knowledge by making use of it during our frequent time. We in huge network GIL network for books is like a revolution.
moskovskiy89

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:20:07 AM

Your project seems to me like an interesting one. Let me look at it closely
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:21:23 AM

Good concept. People don't read many traditional books nowadays. There are several e-book platforms, but Gilgamesh can make something fresh and innovative.
There are a lot of e-book platforms but this is the only platform that is based on blockchain technology. Although it will only be on IOS, I hope it will still attract more users because the android app is also planned to be developed.

Amazon is number one in this business, but Gilgamesh adopted blockchain technology to help self-publishers and even large publishers cut out the middleman and sell books directly to the reader which will make them increase their income.
cryptoslate01

Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 01:22:19 AM

Hello Gilgamesh team,

I am an editor from cryptoslate.com. Gilgamesh ICO was just added to our ICO listing and is now available on our website.

https://cryptoslate.com/coins/gilgamesh/

If you need any help, feel free to contact me or send us an email via https://cryptoslate.com/contact/.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:28:06 AM

I agree, the devs are very active and they always improve the developments, with this we can be sure that gilgamesh project is legit and they have the opportunity to be known worldwide.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:32:45 AM

Well-organized company. How are the fees going? Does the team have a public purse on the site? Can I see the money coming?

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
gilgameshplatform (OP)

Gilgamesh - Blockchain - Social Network for Books

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 07:10:09 AM

Thank you for letting us know. We appreciate your help and support.

Gilgamesh Team,

Hello Gilgamesh team,

I am an editor from cryptoslate.com. Gilgamesh ICO was just added to our ICO listing and is now available on our website.

https://cryptoslate.com/coins/gilgamesh/

If you need any help, feel free to contact me or send us an email via https://cryptoslate.com/contact/.

gilgameshplatform (OP)

Gilgamesh - Blockchain - Social Network for Books

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 07:11:50 AM

Our token sale will run until March 26th, 2018 so there is plenty of time to participate. Thank you,

Gilgamesh Team,

the token sale will still running 5 more days. this is big projects and i am very sur if this project will success in a the future. looking details this project really very promising. i am hope targets and goals will soon be achieved. good luck for Gigamesh, good platform.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:22:52 AM

Well-organized company. How are the fees going? Does the team have a public purse on the site? Can I see the money coming?

Everything is going fine! The company has a lot of followers! Actively communicate in a group of telegrams. If you have not joined yet then join us!
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:41:17 AM

Books are the best source of knowledge. This platform will help to interest books of people who are constantly in the virtual world. An amazing project
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:53:29 AM

I agree, the devs are very active and they always improve the developments, with this we can be sure that gilgamesh project is legit and they have the opportunity to be known worldwide.
That's exactly right that devs do their jobs seriously and also they are always concern with every problem regarding the platform.The ICO will run for months so better grab the opportunity before its too late.
Scor1937

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:55:22 AM

That's exactly right that devs do their jobs seriously and also they are always concern with every problem regarding the platform.The ICO will run for months so better grab the opportunity before its too late.
I am surely going to articipate in the ICO and also in the bounty campaigns. Even i think gilgamesh can have huge profits in the future and i also i have studied enough about this project. This project is really a good one to join bounty campaigns as well as the ICO sale as both can give us good benefits. Also try to stay updated to this project for any news from the team to invest into the project.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:20:05 AM

I think otherwise, too long ICO is also not very good. And the developer has already done a very large work on the platform. I think the hard cap will be much earlier.
Why is that bad? In my opinion, this is an excellent opportunity to join Ico with more participants and thus increase the amount of investment in the project.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:35:23 AM

I think otherwise, too long ICO is also not very good. And the developer has already done a very large work on the platform. I think the hard cap will be much earlier.
Why is that bad? In my opinion, this is an excellent opportunity to join Ico with more participants and thus increase the amount of investment in the project.
But, no, really guys. The ICO of this project was not very long at all, it is usual as many ICO that has 3-4 months period. Ill be hoping that the ICO have many participants.
selectnumber123

Activity: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:08:47 AM

But, no, really guys. The ICO of this project was not very long at all, it is usual as many ICO that has 3-4 months period. Ill be hoping that the ICO have many participants.
There are four days to end the sale of tokens, but there are still 2/3 of the progress, there is no gossip on the online trading platform?
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:09:45 AM

Yes, ofcourse and legit and soon will be trusted by many people on the internet because of their unique project features that can both benefits the site and the members.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: