Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:18:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Electroneum a SCAM???  (Read 104873 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
invicta

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:21:14 PM

I really don't know why people always yelling scam before putting some research and efforts behind it. Everyone of those haters predicted ETN to be worth less then a penny but look at where it is now, standing strong above 300 sats. As more and more news are released it will start growing in value

What a load of rubbish - most of the Electroneum fanboys are just hoping it goes big out of greed not because of anything else. I didn’t ever call it a scam, I said it was run by an incomponent team (and still maintain that) and has a fanatical fanbase. Price is not everything - loads of coins were made for fun and still have good value (e.g. Dogecoin) but that doesn’t mean they have much purpose. ETN has been so many failed promises and massively overhyped but each time the fanatics overlook this as it suits them - mobile mining (while this is a load of BS) still hasn’t launched and the network is ridiculously slow, because it has too many users and not enough miners and nodes running

The only reason I even bother to mine it is so I can profit off the hyped-up price.
callkiller

Activity: 251
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:25:03 PM

I really don't know why people always yelling scam before putting some research and efforts behind it. Everyone of those haters predicted ETN to be worth less then a penny but look at where it is now, standing strong above 300 sats. As more and more news are released it will start growing in value

What a load of rubbish - most of the Electroneum fanboys are just hoping it goes big out of greed not because of anything else. I didn’t ever call it a scam, I said it was run by an incomponent team (and still maintain that) and has a fanatical fanbase. Price is not everything - loads of coins were made for fun and still have good value (e.g. Dogecoin) but that doesn’t mean they have much purpose. ETN has been so many failed promises and massively overhyped but each time the fanatics overlook this as it suits them - mobile mining (while this is a load of BS) still hasn’t launched and the network is ridiculously slow, because it has too many users and not enough miners and nodes running

The only reason I even bother to mine it is so I can profit off the hyped-up price.
wtf is wrong with you? everyone is making money and you're crying like a little girl. Are you giving out so much that you are blind to the profits? This is the best shit since the slice pan. Trade and stfu
invicta

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:37:37 PM

wtf is wrong with you? everyone is making money and you're crying like a little girl. Are you giving out so much that you are blind to the profits? This is the best shit since the slice pan. Trade and stfu

What a dumb response - people like you are the reason this thing is doomed because you are sucked in by the self-generated hype - totally blind to the lack of innovation, technical merit (which frankly is what cryptocurrency is based on) and utter negligence of the development team who ruined the launch twice and didn't even have the decency to just come clean. If you can't see past the issues then that's your own fault - profit isn't everything and at some point that gravy train will end.

There is no point in trying to have a reasoned argument with an idiot anyway - you fanboys seem to have an inability to process a valid argument and form a constructive defence, you just look at the price and think it's all rosy. Good luck to you.
KINGSTARS

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:42:47 PM

It is not a scam,  I notice that they are getting stronger and day by day . Another Altcoin to look out for in the future
QFT

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:43:00 PM

Everyone is making money? That's almost never the case in crypto unfortunately. Where do you think this money comes from?
invicta

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:53:42 PM

Everyone is making money? That's almost never the case in crypto unfortunately. Where do you think this money comes from?

Unfortunately the answer to that question is why so many people call cryptocurrencies, Ponzi schemes, as the last to invest when it goes pop are the ones who lose out - I mean that shows ignorance on a large level but it's mostly the media and negativity. I do fear for all the ICOs that don't bring anything to the table, as they just attract people who are betting on something being the next Bitcoin; fairly sure most ICOs have one purpose and that's really to make the developers rich - whether it makes the ICO investors rich or not is incidental to them. I'm sure there are good ICOs out there but most of them have wishy-washy white papers and don't even have a product at the time of launch.
blazsqd

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:19:18 PM

why many who assume if electroneum is a scam, but I see electroneum is a successful project
best ever

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:23:00 AM

Electroneum is weak currency that haven’t supported by users, traders and currency developers can do with it nothing. No more symptoms I see. This is just failed project. I don’t think it will grow in future.
Thillerr

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:42:49 AM

Ah, i bought 10k ETN for 5 cents last week and sold yesterday for 6, because i thought it will not rise.. and now it is almost 9 cents
Nureni

Activity: 118

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:01:22 AM

With the past ugly event that it passed through. I don't trust their team. I won't call it a scam now.
leftover_potato

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 08:02:24 AM

looking good! as always, every thread there will be a salty little girl cause they missed the bus!

ETN to the moon!  Grin
invicta

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:44:54 AM

looking good! as always, every thread there will be a salty little girl cause they missed the bus!

ETN to the moon!  Grin

Yep and as always, every thread there will be delusional fanboys who think they can get rich off a shitcoin without doing any work or research! Grin

Oh well profiteering in the short-term is fine...
Z33IMPUL

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:37:08 AM

Can't we all just get along? lol

My guess is that no-one really knows what's gonna happen to ETN, and I would assume we're all hoping for the best.

I think the sceptical people also have a right to be sceptical just as the positive ones have the right to be positive. (Everything so long it's not just FUD or false information ofcourse)

As someone new to crypto it makes me learn when people are sceptical, and I will draw my own conclusions after reading both positive and negative reactions.

So far Invicta, though a little too straight-forward sometimes, seems to bring some good points to the table of which some of them would be nice to get answered. Just as the positive people also have good counter arguments.

Just my .02 as a n00b.
cardoyasilad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:39:42 AM

Ah, i bought 10k ETN for 5 cents last week and sold yesterday for 6, because i thought it will not rise.. and now it is almost 9 cents
Well that's not a bad choicr you we're aiming for instant profit and to less the risk also the main strategy on crypto is to hold your coins.

Sr. Member / Hero Member / Legendary:

dClinic.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
. A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain .
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk | Reddit

ChristianPogi

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

I'm just a Nobody.

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:44:31 AM

I am also thinking if I should or shouldn't buy into Electroneum. I see the price dropped a little, so it might be good opportunity, but will it go lower?

The piece has dropped a lot since launch, and the lowest it has ever been was 265 satoshi. The price has traded at 400 sats for around 2 days after launch and only recently dropped to its current 313 sats price.

But although the BTC value has dropped from 400 to 313 sata, the dollar value of the coin has remained fairly constant at $0.06, owning to bitcoins recent bull run.

I see the price possibly dropping to 250 sats, but not much lower than that.

And again, etn is kicking out. 498 sats now its good to all investors. after the dumpers gone, etn is wake up again. It will hit a 1k sats before end of the year. I will hodl my few etn in my wallet until 1k sats reach.

Ahhh.. ok
BitCaptcha

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:58:53 AM

It's at 9.3 cents at the moment... was over 10c a few mins ago. Winning.

I said from the start of the ico it would be good! Hodl Smiley
ayeaye87

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

https://bitsdaq.com/signup?referralCode=S8RESFC8

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 01:27:43 PM

It's at 9.3 cents at the moment... was over 10c a few mins ago. Winning.

I said from the start of the ico it would be good! Hodl Smiley

I was expecting the price to fall. I was going to buy it at a low price. But it was a dream. Smiley Smiley Smiley.

$ 1 is much much closer now.

HODL HODL HODL

ubanx

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:30:36 PM

This ICO is far from a scam. I have great expectations on this
Obama07

Activity: 228

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:24:04 AM

I’m watch this wallet in a long time age but it is not a scam still now I’m use this wallet so I can say it is not scam . I think you hare a fake news about it if you have a any doubt you can check it’s review in this online area.
synapsisxxx

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Decentralization shall be the end of the Old World

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:32:47 AM

Do not know if this is a scam, but I dont like the idea of mobile mining really. Mining in your mobile phone is a bad idea better mine with CPU or better yet GPU, the mobile hardware is not as resistant and its never worth it mining with a powerful mobile phone
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: