Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 05:12:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO discussion  (Read 4668 times)
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:58:59 PM

invest on ICO is like gambling
like gambling but different because is need some analyze about their project
at before I has invest on ETN and AMM success and now try on envion , betterbetting and covesting
I hope will be success again

And as you know gambling is strictly prohibited in many countries. I suppose the war against ICOs that has started recently might give its positive results. We will see only honest teams offering very good projects.
mrSprinkles

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:52:48 PM

I see ICO appear around 30 in 1 day, but I see no promising projects yet
They like to see ICO where to raise money, whereas ICO has a heavy responsibility.
I am very concerned about this condition

There are many good ICO projects, they are lost among a huge number of scam. I am sure that in the near future the situation will change in the opposite direction and the number of scam projects will be minimal! I recommend a good project to study https://goo.gl/ENu9CL
RakknRoll

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:39:59 PM

ICO is really a big topic to be discus but we should conduct our own research in order to enhance our knowledge in this field because this information will help us to make a effective plans.
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:51:50 PM

invest on ICO is like gambling
like gambling but different because is need some analyze about their project
at before I has invest on ETN and AMM success and now try on envion , betterbetting and covesting
I hope will be success again

And as you know gambling is strictly prohibited in many countries. I suppose the war against ICOs that has started recently might give its positive results. We will see only honest teams offering very good projects.
And most of the company's revenues will not come to investors, but banks, officials, the state and other parasites. Good prospect  Undecided
Olga1111

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:55:16 PM

There is always a chance for successful investment. But I think we need to keep calm and not to spend money on every ICO. Your own research is always of great importance!
lighterkek

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 08:57:13 PM

I need long and meaningful researches for icolar I find it hard to find good icoval anyone wish good luck i hope everyone gets what it wants
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:29:56 PM

ICO is a huge topic to be discuss to be honest but there is a internet that we can used to seek or gather some informations that we can used to enhance and nurture ourselves in order to make a effective and efficient decision in all investing and trading aspects
ProofOfLambo

Merit: 9

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:47:11 PM

They like to see ICO where to raise money, whereas ICO has a heavy responsibility.

You have to look harder. I admit that most ICOs would not pass a through test of business efficiency or solidity if you will, but there are many promising ones to invest short term if you know where to find them.
plleaseme

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:28:34 AM

Marinecoin ICO is ongoing ICO with time tested technology since 2013. They distribute almost all pre-mined coins. You can earn 20.000 during Prof of Promotion campaign and you can earn much as you can. Evey day you can do a mini task and earn 20.000 per task. Marinecoin it’s a dev-less coin with a network of MTC that will be maintained by an artificial intelligence called Jarvis, perfect for a machine to machine payment. For details go to https://marineco.in
Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 12:59:40 AM

if you want to invest in ICO, you should look at various factors and aspects like the team, and the vision / mission they offer in the project.
Yeah, this is a minimum from the checklist of ICO.

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
*kimcil*

Activity: 180

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:18:58 PM

many ICOs are not promising this month many projects are failing, we will continue to research about ICO and invest my money there.
dimb

Activity: 630
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:52:35 PM

If the idea of ICO is too large, then it is unlikely that it will ever be realized in the declared format. If the idea contradicts the law (which many ICO sinning that offer solutions for legal entities), then one must understand that until a legal field is formed, it has no chance of any large-scale implementation. At the same time, when the legal field will be formed, traditional players will come there, with whom it is necessary to clash in the competitive struggle. Who is ready to compete with Microsoft, Oracle, Apple, Samsung? For many startups, the ideal result will be sold after the release of the working prototype. What owners of tokens will receive is a big question.
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:36:27 PM

Promising or not, it will depend on the ICO that we follow. I see that many ICOs are still interesting and profitable to join. Now, they make some legit chances to offer them ready-products. Some are good to follow even some maybe not. But in this case, the results will depend on our decision to join which ICO. Not all ICO is good, and not all ICO is bad. Every ICO has their positive and negative values. This is our majority to understand and research the good ICO. I see some promising ICOs also come with ready-product, ready team, and concept.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
mr.niwangz

Activity: 122

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:48:27 AM

Whether promising or not, ico is easiest to earn because you do not need to invest and for me you will not suffer because it actually happens in the past years so still worth it.

HPQ.IO

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 05:01:03 AM

The project/business itself is what matters.

ICO is just a form of fundraising, the same like crowdfunding, equity financing, etc...

There are good/bad, successful/not successful project here as well as in any other form of fundraising.

The only problem here in ICOs that it is easier to launch and the backers are mostly not professional investors. So the percentage of low quality and unreal projects that still get backed is higher.

But anyway such projects and bad cases must not cause a negative attitude to all other ICOs...

Just study every single project before investing.
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:19:44 AM

Nowadays, ICO's are very common. You see them all over the internet. The ugly situation is that some of them don't even have any viable project/idea, they only seek public funds to enrich themsleves.
However, some ICO'S are still very good with ideas that can stand the test of time. Many investors have also made reasonable amount of money from it......so, choose the right one.
CryptoLifeP

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:48:15 PM

According to analysis tokens of exchanges give good gains. For example there is lccx.io - looks like promising exchange based in London.  Well developed white paper, experienced team, located in politically stable jurisdiction.
numizmat

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:16:04 AM

According to analysis tokens of exchanges give good gains. For example there is lccx.io - looks like promising exchange based in London.  Well developed white paper, experienced team, located in politically stable jurisdiction.
It seems like they really focused on responsibility - the exchange features are addressing the services people use in stock exchanges: keeping most of the funds in cold storage + insuring all funds in hot wallets, being regulated etc, their unique features listed in "About" section, seems really engaging to be adopted by many users: keeping 60-75% of client funds safely offline in cold storage vaults and insuring clients online funds against hacks - seems quite interesting for many investors.
pk lurah

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:36:21 AM

in my opinion, ICO is always new every day there are promising and really have a good whitepaper and have stated their goal is very fun. I think what makes many CIOs now unsuccessful after their ICO is the competition that happens because many ICOs come and compete to get investors' money and fund their projects.
mpetyunov10

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:42:19 PM

Here's a promising ico:
Merculet creates the User Attention Value (UAV) evaluation system to scientifically measure the value of a user’s attention. An entrepreneur can simply access the UAV system, which can seamlessly integrate with traditional reward-point systems, through a set of open protocols.
Merculet provides a full solution to help entrepreneurs issue UATs (User Attention Tokens), which is the designated tokens for each entrepreneur. The UAT will be anchoring the basic MVP token with different rates, enabling the synergy and the value exchange between entrepreneurs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: