Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:52:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO discussion  (Read 4661 times)
spaso_87

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:18:33 AM

ICO is currently not as some time ago. currently making ICO just impressed the origin only and does not have a definite conviction so that the concept and the purpose are also affordable so clearly. even many of the ICO that appear every day the scam also were many of them and this certainly makes the ICO also has a pretty bad.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kimjenglot

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:35:34 AM

Unfortunately today there are many scammers who only want to raise money. Therefore, we must be very careful. However, I think everyone is waiting for the adoption of laws at the level of legal support.
I hope that with the tightening of KYC, it will reduce the level of fraud from ICOs, so that we investors become safer in investing. My advice is not to be easily lured by the big bonuses offered, moreover it seems illogical
Motokonomo

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:30:28 AM

This is a new blockchain which will change the whole idea of social marketing. I think you should go see their website www.sunx.io.
Also they have a huge bonus ongoing dont miss it.
KobbyD

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 10:41:50 AM

ICOs are getting mature with their operations,most of them are handling it properly like an ordinary startup with legal consults.

Promising or not, ICOs is still a good way to get funded. I would consider ICOs as well if I really want my idea on board.
Yh sure, there are now good strategies that have been put in place to ensure that ICOs are viable. It is really getting better as compared to previous months in this year 2018.
BitTheLight1

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:52:24 AM

Yes, it's for sure that there are a lot of them, so it's dangerous, they open and close as quickly as they open, so you need to be very careful
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:14:37 PM

I like ICO Media Protocol because it is a platform that can directly compensate content creators for their work, without any middlemen taking a cut or collecting private data. The MEDIA protocol is a SDK that programmers can use to create decentralized apps. For example, i tested CryptoCatnip has already been created using the platform. They released its own MEDIA token which will serve as the sole currency used in the ecosystem of apps built using the platform.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:28:25 PM

I can't see any worth participating project as well. I watched mono ico and ico drops and they have some suggestions, but i don't want to bet on new projects during bloodbath
Bitcoin_Speculator

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:29:06 PM

I entirely accept an individual, the particular fee with together with ICOs are usually coming is absolutely mind-boggling. A single must be cautious and stay affected person although picking a single. Yet this kind of will not signify every one of these ICOs is usually a con, there are a few together with encouraging jobs nevertheless they have become tiny.
neuronchain

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 06:28:59 AM

I agree. Many ICOs are released that's why one must always be careful on where to trust. It all comes down to your thorough research. You shouldn't forget to check first the team behind the project and its whitepaper. It would be so much better too if they can show a working product for added assurance of the ICO's success.
Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:44:08 AM

Yeap situation at the market is not very good, but still if you will follow the new projects you might discover some good ideas, I would suggest to look at www.icoguide.com rates, they have not paid rates, so it will help to notice good idea,.
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:54:33 AM

Here are some tips to which might help to select ICO: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/choosing-an-ico-common-pitfalls-of-scam-icos
Sean_oneill91

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:44:50 AM

As long you see value in the project and it’s team members, and you do your research on the market etc you could end up doing very well, and making good connections along the way.  Smiley
walterwhite28

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:15:22 AM

I agree. Many ICOs are released that's why one must always be careful on where to trust. It all comes down to your thorough research. You shouldn't forget to check first the team behind the project and its whitepaper. It would be so much better too if they can show a working product for added assurance of the ICO's success.

A working product right away isn't always necessary though but I agree that it would definitely entice more investors if they can show at least a minimum viable product.
HPQ.IO

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 08:25:00 AM

The main problem is that many unprofessional investors want to get rich fast and usually invest in scam icos offering 1000x without any economic basement.

ICO investing should have the same approach like traditional investing, cryptocurrencies are still your money, remember it before throwing them away...

ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:30:08 AM

I see ICO appear around 30 in 1 day, but I see no promising projects yet
They like to see ICO where to raise money, whereas ICO has a heavy responsibility.
I am very concerned about this condition

yes that is true, almost the average ico who arrived using the innovations offered by many ico before. this is why there are many ico who failed to break the sales price. on the other hand, most ico just want to get money quickly and easily. I think regulation can be a counterweight
bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 720

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:38:18 AM

They like to see ICO where to raise money, whereas ICO has a heavy responsibility.

yes that is true, almost the average ico who arrived using the innovations offered by many ico before. this is why there are many ico who failed to break the sales price. on the other hand, most ico just want to get money quickly and easily. I think regulation can be a counterweight
there have been so many ICOs in cryptocurrency and still growing even though there have been the same innovations before but still leaving the ICO with the same innovation, I think in the future the ICO will be removed from cryptocurrency because there will be more and more ICOs that only take advantage and never running their project (scam).

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:43:03 AM

There is new project's regulating ICO's, making them much more reliable like ICOVO, Loligo, W12.. Soon ico's will be conducted only on such platform's, because it's profitable for investors and for project's (ico's). These platforms making fraudulent ico's impossible.
darkr

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:38:32 AM

You do not need to worry because the crappy projects will not be able to collect a penny. Now you can see a lot of ICO but only worthy will receive investments.
Airelves09

Activity: 298
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 05:54:41 AM

Yes. I see many ICO projects on Bitcointalk every day. But to tell the truth. Few really valuable projects exist. They usually raise money or come for fraud. ICo is receiving supervision. Please invest in the compliance ICO project.

chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:12:05 AM

I am also concerned about this condition, but we cannot do anything, we can only see when the ICO enters this forum. The choice is to buy the Token or get it with a Bounty
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: