Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:33:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain  (Read 63004 times)
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:04:03 PM

Another good news for AB-CHAIN:

"According to some media reports, Yandex, the popular Russian browser, is going to ban all advertisement related to cryptocurrencies, crypto mining and ICOs. Speakers for Yandex have not yet voiced any official comments on the matter."

Yep, I read that Yandex which wide use in Russia might be up for banning cryptocurrency-related ads as well, unfortunately, those action and news are affecting the price and all market is in crash right now. It's true that this news are great for AB-CHAIN project for its future, but the price going down is very bad, we will lose lots of money because of that and price of ab-chain will be bellow ICO price once it hits exchanges.

yeah this is also my opinion; what good for AB-CHAIN is, sadly is bad for us at the moment Smiley

But there will be another problem for AB-CHAIN in the near future.  They have now a beta website running and after ICO they will probably stop this beta and start with the official one.  If the people get more scammed by the ICOs, AB-CHAIN as ICO Advertisement Platform would probably get a bad image and this will damage also their business. So they need to check the ICOs according to some criteria and then accept their advertisements.

AB-CHAIN is a little bit different, because publisher who will choose which ads to put on his website I think, but of course like any company they will have policy. Those platforms that banned crypto ads did that under government pressure and not just because of ICOs reputation.
Thank for showing this point. Yes i think AB-Chain will have their policy for ICOs advertising, although their services is for crypto world, but we don't want join any scam project.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:27:12 PM

I think in connection with the general prohibitions of advertising crypts, such independent advertising networks as the project have a great future.
Yeah I agree with you ,as advertising gaints like Google and Facebook are pulling back ,these projects can grab the opportunity.
Rumors of twitter pulling out of the advertising is also surfacing on the internet. This will be helpful for the platform to grow. Let's hope for the best!

This is due to a lot of scams that is going around the cryptocurrency market, ab-chain should already make a strategy in order to avoid being taken down by regulators
Have some problem with crypto world at this time, i don't think crypto world is only have ICO only, so advertising at this industry still potential to grow.
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:30:27 PM

"According to some media reports, Yandex, the popular Russian browser, is going to ban all advertisement related to cryptocurrencies, crypto mining and ICOs. Speakers for Yandex have not yet voiced any official comments on the matter."

Yep, I read that Yandex which wide use in Russia might be up for banning cryptocurrency-related ads as well, unfortunately, those action and news are affecting the price and all market is in crash right now. It's true that this news are great for AB-CHAIN project for its future, but the price going down is very bad, we will lose lots of money because of that and price of ab-chain will be bellow ICO price once it hits exchanges.

yeah this is also my opinion; what good for AB-CHAIN is, sadly is bad for us at the moment Smiley

But there will be another problem for AB-CHAIN in the near future.  They have now a beta website running and after ICO they will probably stop this beta and start with the official one.  If the people get more scammed by the ICOs, AB-CHAIN as ICO Advertisement Platform would probably get a bad image and this will damage also their business. So they need to check the ICOs according to some criteria and then accept their advertisements.

AB-CHAIN is a little bit different, because publisher who will choose which ads to put on his website I think, but of course like any company they will have policy. Those platforms that banned crypto ads did that under government pressure and not just because of ICOs reputation.
There will be a serious policy to be included here at AB-Chain, to make sure everything advertised using AB-Chain's services are not a scam one. This will be able to protect the image too of AB-Chain.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:18:14 AM

There will be a serious policy to be included here at AB-Chain, to make sure everything advertised using AB-Chain's services are not a scam one. This will be able to protect the image too of AB-Chain.
Yeah regulation of ads will probably be there, i hope they don’t leave any loop holes for scammers to advertise. Abchain is the only hope for cryptoworld to become stable again.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:11:18 AM

AB-Chain will surely take some strategic way to check if the ICO is scam or not. They will have some criteria for new ICO to use their services this will reduce the scam percentage of the ICO's. I think this platform will have great reputation as it launch its final version of the platform in the market and start their services.

I think that is already part of their platform which will identify the ICO that they need to advertise. Anyway, why thinking of that things wherein this project are still in ICO stage and they still need more investors to help them reached their hard cap.

Yes, we need to help ab-chain to reach their hardcap so that they can have enough funds to support the continues developments of this project. i really hope many will make their investments.
It accurately, we simply should try to tell about this project to many people, indeed mass of people of looking for something similar exists but cannot find. Ab chain slightly does not suffice popularity so that these users found this platform.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:58:13 PM

AB-Chain will surely take some strategic way to check if the ICO is scam or not. They will have some criteria for new ICO to use their services this will reduce the scam percentage of the ICO's. I think this platform will have great reputation as it launch its final version of the platform in the market and start their services.

I think that is already part of their platform which will identify the ICO that they need to advertise. Anyway, why thinking of that things wherein this project are still in ICO stage and they still need more investors to help them reached their hard cap.

Yes, we need to help ab-chain to reach their hardcap so that they can have enough funds to support the continues developments of this project. i really hope many will make their investments.
It accurately, we simply should try to tell about this project to many people, indeed mass of people of looking for something similar exists but cannot find. Ab chain slightly does not suffice popularity so that these users found this platform.
in fact, the ab-chain declared itself as a very promising project with a very active team of developers. Very soon a hard cap will be assembled and the ab-chain will be on the moon!
zevl194

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:05:19 PM

I think in connection with the general prohibitions of advertising crypts, such independent advertising networks as the project have a great future.
Yeah I agree with you ,as advertising gaints like Google and Facebook are pulling back ,these projects can grab the opportunity.
Rumors of twitter pulling out of the advertising is also surfacing on the internet. This will be helpful for the platform to grow. Let's hope for the best!

This is due to a lot of scams that is going around the cryptocurrency market, ab-chain should already make a strategy in order to avoid being taken down by regulators
Have some problem with crypto world at this time, i don't think crypto world is only have ICO only, so advertising at this industry still potential to grow.
Due to this a situation in the cryptoworld in general all projects need even more serious advertizing, than now is. Thus the project remains relevant even to a large extent.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:01:29 PM

Yeah regulation of ads will probably be there, i hope they don’t leave any loop holes for scammers to advertise. Abchain is the only hope for cryptoworld to become stable again.
I think you're right sir. Even if there are some plans that big companies like Facebook and Google going to banned all cryptocoins, still AB-Chain is here to make the crypto ads stable. There's nothing to worry about advertising because this project will totally replaced the space left by this companies.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 05:14:58 PM

Due to this a situation in the cryptoworld in general all projects need even more serious advertizing, than now is. Thus the project remains relevant even to a large extent.
Actually ab-chain would surely turn out the best medium of promotion for several good projects and also i am sure that several projects would prefer partnering up with ab-chain for their better future.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:19:41 PM

Are you talking about this project? I don't actually think that it is difficult for this project to really reach great heights as it has a number of benefits which can suely lead a profitable future for ab-chain.

Ofc I'm totally 100% not talking about this project, afterall who would talk about AB on AB's own announcement thread /s

It's only "benefit" is it allows crypto adverts, that's all

Well, with your thoughts now maybe ab-chain needs to elaborate more about their features and how investors, clients and users will get benefits from using this platform. I just hope dev will notice this post.

Together with the issue of Facebook & Google banning ICO ads, the devs must also clarify what are the advantages if they will use the platform in-order for them to advertise.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:30:10 PM

This is a good project! if someone doubts, but the development team has already collected 1.75 million dollars. And continues to type! I think that it's not long before we wait until the end of the ICO. And the cost of the coin will be high!
cabrakaned

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:41:24 PM

This is a good project! if someone doubts, but the development team has already collected 1.75 million dollars. And continues to type! I think that it's not long before we wait until the end of the ICO. And the cost of the coin will be high!
The price for the ab-chain token will surely hike the markets ahead considering the demand for the project. Ab-chain is really in much demand for now and it can really make huge profits ahead.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:01:00 PM

The price for the ab-chain token will surely hike the markets ahead considering the demand for the project. Ab-chain is really in much demand for now and it can really make huge profits ahead.
I have invested a good amount into the project and hope that it soon gives me good profits. I hope that each investor is thinking the same and also the project will give good profits ahead as even untill now they have reacieved great support from several investors.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 06:25:33 PM

If something's going out, something will be going in for it. This is really the time for AB-Chain's platform to become well known in the crypto community! Given the current status of some big social media companies banning and restricting the advertisement of some ICO related projects.
ICO bans from big companies such as Facebook and Google is great opportunity indeed for AB-CHAIN. With these, the demands for platforms like AB-CHAIN will really increase gradually as customers or clients will look for a way to advertise their projects or products.
I really hope so they have really great features and if they can capitalize am sure they will take advantage in the crypto ecosystem

Ather_1020

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:25:38 PM

I have invested a good amount into the project and hope that it soon gives me good profits. I hope that each investor is thinking the same and also the project will give good profits ahead as even untill now they have reacieved great support from several investors.
The admins of this platform are quite positive about the idea. And with the current work pattern and achievements they’ve been accomplishing, its safe to say that investors won’t be let down.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:30:32 PM

I am sure that your trust to this project by investing to it will make it in a good hand. Your will surely get your desired profits to it because this project, which is the AB-Chain is really a great one project that existed here in the crypto currency community. I hope this will become one of the top projects known here in the crypto world.
Prk_7

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:33:40 PM

Are you talking about this project? I don't actually think that it is difficult for this project to really reach great heights as it has a number of benefits which can suely lead a profitable future for ab-chain.

Ofc I'm totally 100% not talking about this project, afterall who would talk about AB on AB's own announcement thread /s

Well, with your thoughts now maybe ab-chain needs to elaborate more about their features and how investors, clients and users will get benefits from using this platform. I just hope dev will notice this post.

Together with the issue of Facebook & Google banning ICO ads, the devs must also clarify what are the advantages if they will use the platform in-order for them to advertise.
Yeah, banning of ICO ads by google and facebook will bring many new clients to this platform. They'll have to be ready for it and take the opportunity, for that they must do whatever is necessary. I think this is a very crucial time for the platform.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:37:10 PM

Yeah, banning of ICO ads by google and facebook will bring many new clients to this platform. They'll have to be ready for it and take the opportunity, for that they must do whatever is necessary. I think this is a very crucial time for the platform.
A crucial moment indeed. But remember when Facebook banned the crypto ads? It didn't stop AB-CHAIN hence they still reached the soft cap in a short period of time. So I guess, with all these bans from big companies, AB-CHAIN is affected but in a positive way.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:38:07 PM

Really, this is a good platform for the investor and if the tokens are really burned as the developer promises it will be even more profitable.
I don't think so. I have seen a PoS coin which has a burn address in order to burn the coin, but the coin just dumped away instead of pump.

Every single POS coin ICO is made purely to make money in the short term then dump the hell out of the dumb bag holders who "HODL" like idiots
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 07:01:05 PM

The project has immortal focus. To all new projects which are going to submit cryptoworld open spaces surely will come to this platform and will order from them services for promotion and advertising.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: