Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:32:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ELECTRONEUM SPECULATION THREAD  (Read 64062 times)
PRC_May

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:32:34 AM

I believe it's difficult for electroneum to get move down again as it used to be, even now the value has a tendency to be just at the rate of 0.03 dollars.

at the point when costs will return up

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
404Revolution

Activity: 252
Merit: 107

Not Found

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:21:23 AM

It's at a low that requires a rebound or outright death. I'm hopeful for the rebound on the portion I still hold. I don't see why not, with one of the largest daily trade volumes on cryptopia it seems it would take off again... or maybe not.

Psynthax

Activity: 2282
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:51:08 AM

I believe it's difficult for electroneum to get move down again as it used to be, even now the value has a tendency to be just at the rate of 0.03 dollars.

at the point when costs will return up
In fact the price is moving down again. It less than 0.01 and it's below the ico price. This is really sad but it will go down again as fast as possible consider there is a lot of miners will dump their ETN to the market instantly. I was expecting this token worth less than 0.001 if the price of bitcoin goes down more and more.
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:30:43 PM

To be honest electroneum have a good futures if we compare to other ico especially ico which run this year. So many shit ico..electroneum features which makes it win is we can mined it using mobile phone and we all know that people have mobile phone more then PC and this is whats makes electroneum powerfull. But in this market situation electroneum maybe will goes down much.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
peterfoca

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:12:40 AM

In fact the price is moving down again. It less than 0.01 and it's below the ico price. This is really sad but it will go down again as fast as possible consider there is a lot of miners will dump their ETN to the market instantly. I was expecting this token worth less than 0.001 if the price of bitcoin goes down more and more.

Hope so , I’ll buy a Shit Ton more !!  Tongue
new24core

Activity: 413
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:55:00 PM

Instant beta testers required...

https://twitter.com/electroneum

Price is going to rice,,,buy them cheap now...
Carterwyang

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:08:06 PM

those who really think that it will be more than $0,30 are crazy guys, it will never touch that price and it is more than insane to think abou tthat
callkiller

Activity: 251
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:24:26 AM

those who really think that it will be more than $0,30 are crazy guys, it will never touch that price and it is more than insane to think abou tthat

It hit close to or over $0.20 already, why cant it hit them prices and higher again?
Pavel1391

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:33:27 PM

I think that Electroneum is great for people who do not have a lot of knowledge of all aspects of cryptography, but they want to join the digital world.
The fact that the coin is intended for use on mobile devices is a very important plus for its success in comparison with other cryptocurrencies.
The concept is quite simple, so the project does look optimistic.
contraband (OP)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:33:47 PM

Here is a discussion Im having on the "Is Electroneum a Scam" topic:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2167305.msg43678807#msg43678807

Feel free to stop by and join in

For one Im the Community Manager on Bitcointalk, so sure Im totally*** bias*** full disclosure

Where was Iota 10 months in? Certianly not where Iota is today. I believe they were at 10x ICO price, down from the ATH at the time of 20x I believe

ETN is down LOWER than ICO price from 20x ATH.

I certianly didnt expect much the first year. Look at it like a company. 10 months is nothing..

Think REAL time not crypto time.

They have almost 2 million registered users.

They are on pace to pass BTC in total number of users within a year.

They are gaining users at a pace faster than Facebook and Twitter at this point in their history.

They hold the patent for Instant Transactions. And before you think, "patents dont mean much on crypto", remember most vendors wont be able to accept a coin that copied it without premission.

They have a 40+ MILLION WAR CHEST, are experts in marketing, and havent started marketing yet.

Changing course and accepting ASIC gives them a VERY secure network, thats the short story why they did it

They have a plan, the team to pull off their plan, and the resources to do it.

Since the beginning, all we heard from every new coin is "Mass Adoption", but this time you have in ETN, a coin thats well on its way.

For less than a penny a piece, youd be hard pressed to find a coin with better ROI over the next year.

Since everything I just said is true, I would say that its worth some DEEP Research.

To answer the question. Its definately NOT a scam, even if you hate us lol

Dont invest more than you can afford to lose and dont mistake my posts as investment advice.

***I am not a neutral mod or admin, but ETNs Community Manager with clear bias****

I think that's fair enough and at least you have the decency to admit that you do have a bias rather than the average idiot who just spouts the same crap.

So I have some questions/issues - answer as you will or not!

• 2 million registered users but 150k on the mobile miner, let's generously assume that half are on iOS so what's the other 1.7 million people doing?
  • They have a 'pat pending' - as you have seen on Dragons Den and many other places this isn't exactly a big deal and they haven't disclosed what is patented, if it's a patent for a very specific thing, it's not hard to side-step so do you have or know the patent number because I'd like to research it.
  • How are they experts in marketing? It's Richard Ells' background, everyone goes on about Retortal Ltd, but it's nothing, the company's accounts do not paint the same picture as he does.
  • ASICs do not make a network secure, currently the price is falling fast enough that if the profitability threshold is crossed, this thing will die. In the WP they made a big deal about it being ASIC-resistant and Ells very clearly turned his back on the people that got it to where it was, hobby miners with GPUs who spent their time, money, hashrate and electricity to get this to where it is and then had the gall to ask GPU miners to step up to the plate when they finally did the hard fork, only to reverse it days later. ASIC miners are no more or less loyal than GPU miners, if it's not profitable, they will go elsewhere, simple as. And I think they were under duress to re-allow ASICs (or in bed with Bitmain), as no-one, not even someone with no backbone like Ells would reverse a decision like that.
  • The actual cost of a coin is not relevant, if they had hundredth the supply then it would effectively be hundred times more per coin at a given market cap. But the only thing they might have going is hype off the back of this instant payment stuff, which is still very much vapourware
  • There is nothing wrong with Mass Adoption but you do not believe that is a facet and completely ignoring the technical side or the importance of people running nodes and mining is a concern? I do, I also fear that the dumbing down of mining to the level of 'any twat who can operate a smartphone' is a dangerous thing to do because people should know what they are doing and how it all works.
  • IOTA has grown a lot but it had a strong dev team and took a ground up approach, did you not smell a rat when they basically copy-pasted Monero and changed XMR for ETN and Monero for Electroneum? That is mostly why the hard fork took months to achieve by which time ASICs had all but ruined it for everyone else, which is why they (GPU miners) left.

Your advice of DYOR is correct as is don't invest what you can't afford to lose but I guarantee you by the way people speak on the forums, Twitter, etc. some of them did invest money that they can't afford to lose and the absolutely steadfast opinion and loyalty is formed by fear that it might go to nothing so they hope and pray that it won't. People are still betting on this going to 50x and I reckon about the best you can expect is maybe 2-3x and that will still be based purely off hype.

I don't think it's a scam but I would struggle to find a coin that has a more lacklustre dev team or a CEO that prefers to spend more time in the media than actually getting onto this - so not a scam, just hideous mismanagement and transparency.

And I just wanted to add that I do hold ETN, so I think as I am effectively as close as you can be to a 'shareholder' in crypto. I'm not just someone who dislikes something for the sake of it, but having been there since day one and watched this play out, this is the conclusion I've come to.

Great questions!!!

- there are always 150-175k using the mobile miner these days, the rest are not currently mining at the time

-Patent Info

Richard Ells-

"That’s right – we now have a protected patent that allows us to add bitcoin, Ethereum, monero or virtually any other cryptocurrency to our app and allow users to make instant crypto payments to any vendor who wants to have the convenience of instant check-out. This won’t be happening this year, as we want to get Electroneum (ETN) out there first into the market, but it gives us the ABILITY to provide this if the market demands it. We could therefore work with a large multinational vendor who had chosen a different cryptocurrency, but still leverage the Electroneum brand, as part of our strategy for brand dominance and growth.

There’s bound to be a ton of questions and there’s bound to be a lot of people trying to claim that this can’t happen or it doesn’t exist – but I assure you that the patent is filed (patent app. Number 1805708.3) and Dentons are confident of our claims, and we are going to deliver everything we’ve said we will. This single jurisdiction patent application protects the idea we apply for global patents.

It covers a number of other things too, that we’ve discovered by being the first people to ever handle this volume of cryptocurrency users in a hybrid app. Since we’ve found solutions for a lot of the problems, we’ve patented the techniques to give Electroneum the intellectual property rights, enabling us to protect the process, or even earn royalties from their use elsewhere.

One of the phrases we heard last year speaking to one of the large vendors we are in discussion with was “Where is your moat?”. What they meant by this is what is to stop someone else coming along and offering the same thing. What protects the Electroneum business model (other than our massive first mover advantage)? This patent is exactly what they were after. If gives them a reason to publicly endorse us as a fintech partner, because we are following the corporate path.

We are now protected. No new ICO can think “great idea” and take it, as it’s protected by global patent laws"

- Rich is a marketing genius. And look at the companies like Avon and Herbalife (Richs Clients) for example, and think on how they market their products.

Rich also pulled off an ICO that had the highest number of investors in crypto history

Can I prove hes a marketing genius? Not really I guess, but if I were to market a crypto, he would be the one Id pick, just on how many users hes been able to pick up without the first marketing campaign that dips into the ICO money having occured yet.

- going back to the ASICs was the smartest move. Sure, if the coin loses all its miners, it will die. I wouldnt worry about that. I dont see that happening. I said many months ago that I fully expect the price to dip to $.005 before it starts going back up. It takes time to build a solid team and get everything worked out with all the different partnerships, and to find, hire, and let the best PR firms in each region of the world prepare for the first real marketing push. Etc etc.

It takes time to roll out what they are trying to accomplish worldwide. During this time the market will lose some faith, but it wont take so long that we will even come close to dropping far enough that we will lose all our support. In fact, we are still gaining users due to the viral effect of the mobile miner.

-Instant Transaction Tech vaporware concern

I hate the vaporware stage myself

There is already beta testing for the Instant Transactions Tech going on within the general community. So were at beta. Past the vaporware stage

- Some friendly Observations and PERSONAL market expectations

--> I beleive BTC will hit $100,000 within 6 to 24 months
--> During this time I believe cryptos total MC will be in the Trillions
--> If these things occur, and ETN is in the Top 5, that puts ETN at $2 to $5, big IFs, but I think thats where crypto is headed.

Like they say, I dont think weve seen nothing yet!!!

And I do think ETN will be in the Top 5 when they have the most users of any crypto, enable the billions of people that are unbanked, the ETN app comes standard on hundreds of millions of phones, Instant Tranaction Tech is a success, etc

All these things are not pie in the sky dreams.

We have made progress on all these fronts. We are on pace with the patent, current already announced partnerships bringing exposure of ETN to 130 million of our partners customers (thats just the partnerships already announced so far), our partners and many of our userbase, is in the regions where many are unbanked, so market penetration is well on its way there, etc. Also, we are already halfway to passing BTC in total users.

Research and stay tuned everyone!!!

*Do not invest more than you can afford to lose and dont mistake my posts for investment advice*

*** I am not a neutral mod or admin. I am Electroneum's Community Manager and have clear bias***
contraband (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:08:47 PM

Here is an quote of a post of the latest Email Report from CEO Richard Ells.

The link to the ETN OP is right at a very long post with exhaustive info

A very long post from our ANN Thread with the 6 Video Update Series included.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2353282.msg44949703#msg44949703

This will help get you updated on ETN that can help sort thru the FUD

HERE IS ALSO A COPY OF Richard Ells last email report

Mail from Richard with an awaited update:

Hi Everyone!

We have just launched an Electroneum community forum!

https://community.electroneum.com

You can log in with your Electroneum username. We are looking forward to getting the awesome Electroneum community in to one place, where you can help each other and talk about everything Electroneum & cryptocurrency.

Lots of helpful articles, social posts and comments are being lost by disappearing into social media history - and our new community forum will enable us to keep the best solutions for questions and articles alive, creating a great resource for understanding what we are doing, where we are going, how to use ETN, etc.

There's voting, marking solutions to problems and the ability to earn badges and move up the ranks from New user to Enthusiast, Educator, Professor and ultimately Genius level!

Once we have monitored the use for a while, we will introduce a reward system for those users who help out the most. Rewarding users who take their valuable time and contribute it to the community will help us moderate the forum and ensure it is a pleasant place to discuss Electroneum and all things crypto.

Read the rest of this email - then go and introduce yourself and make your first post on our forum - we can't wait to see you there!

OKEX Exchange Vote - we need YOUR help

OKEX (the 2nd biggest exchange in the world) is hosting a community coin vote, and we need our incredible community's voting power!

We’re putting the power of change into your hands, to get ETN listed on a monster exchange. Voting costs nothing and only takes a moment of your time, see community post below for more details and instructions.

https://community.electroneum.com/t/new-exchange-opportunity-okex-exchange/120

If you haven't voted already - please take the few minutes to do so. Getting Electroneum onto OKEX would be incredible for Electroneum! Thank you!

Instant Payment Beta Vendor API / App Update

We have over 1000 vendors that have applied to take part in the Vendor API Beta testing. They will be getting an email next week to invite them to start using the API in the live environment! There is an app update coming next week to facilitate this.

We can't wait to see the online stores and physical shops that integrate and we will be asking them to make videos and take photographs of the ETN integrations so we can show the community. We will be working with the BETA testers in a closed group on the new forum initially, then we will open that up to the public on full release once any issues that the BETA users find are solved.

If you are remotely technical and you'd like to see the API documentation in advance of it going fully live - you'll find it below (please note that it will begin functioning next week on BETA release).

https://community.electroneum.com/t/using-the-etn-instant-payment-api/121

What's coming...

September will be a busy month for Electroneum as we bring on the first hundred instant pay vendors (hey! if you ALREADY accept ETN - let us know via the forum and we'll get you into the BETA of instant pay - AND we'll get you added to our new "ETN Everywhere" website, a global directory of vendors. Currently in development, but due out in Q4 2018.

As always, we are working hard to get everything live as soon as we can, I'd like to thank everyone for their support and positivity and I'm excited to be so close to having a fully working instant payment mobile cryptocurrency, that we can roll out and promote on the ground around the world.

Have a great day everyone,

Richard Ells

Founder, Electroneum.com

I hope that it will be a start point of up trend...

CryptoVester

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 10:04:52 AM

Please vote for ETN to be listed on this new exchange.

No registration, vote by one click and for free https://txbit.io/Coin 

Thank you

Minexcoin — A new era of payments. ||Trade. Park. Earn.|| The low volatility cryptocurrency.
Buy Coins || Earn Free Coins
DISCUSSION || Website || MinexBank
404Revolution

Activity: 252
Merit: 107

Not Found

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:26:50 PM

KYC in wallet is fucking stupid and all governments are criminal organizations who should be systemically dismantled.

But hey, it's there. I'll be keeping my etn on exchange and selling them at the next dumping opportunity, fuck the government, tax is theft.

Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:56:59 PM

KYC in wallet is fucking stupid and all governments are criminal organizations who should be systemically dismantled.

But hey, it's there. I'll be keeping my etn on exchange and selling them at the next dumping opportunity, fuck the government, tax is theft.
In any case, you can use that wallet that does not have a personal identity. Thereby you do not provide personal data and you will not be able to identify you. As an example, this ethereum wallet MEW.

HELLO EVERYONE.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:52:15 AM

the government isnt a business. They need to get their money somewhere and as long as blockchain isnt in place, the bad system will keep being used the way it is

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:04:47 AM

As long as electroneum aims to be the first crypto PayPal they have to do it like they do it.
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 12:58:56 PM

the government isnt a business. They need to get their money somewhere and as long as blockchain isnt in place, the bad system will keep being used the way it is

The hell it isn't .... the biggest corporate business in the world.  Tongue
contraband (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 04:47:59 AM

Will it stop here at $.01?

600watt
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 2106

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 12:02:00 PM
Merited by Febo (5)

Will it stop here at $.01?

muahaha... electroneum still exists? mining like a boss on mobile devices???

Cheesy

I know I guy who invested $70k betting on this scam. he owned bitcoin and was on track. one day he told me that bitcoin is slow and outdated and that he went all-in on electroneum and a few other weird shitcoins in the same ballpark. I tried to stop him, but boy the electroneum fanboiz surely had their way of sucking noobs in.

he lost all his money.  Tongue

to all noobs reading this: DO NOT TOUCH THIS SCAM

it wasn't working three years ago and it isn't working today.

Fakhrulenclix

Activity: 1638
Merit: 330

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 05:26:40 PM

In any case, you can use that wallet that does not have a personal identity. Thereby you do not provide personal data and you will not be able to identify you. As an example, this ethereum wallet MEW.
Electroneum wallet is centralized, it's different with MEW, the team can do anything that he wants, so the team decides to oblige kyc, nothing we can do except do what they wanted, so if have a lot of electroneum better keep it in exchanges than keep it in electroneum wallet. The team must pay more attention to their wallet or people will leave it

Many people say this is scam project, but for me, with $304,313 USD trading volume, it's not scam and i see the team keep develop it

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: