Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:51:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you a True Believer?  (Read 7166 times)
pyedpyper

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:35:43 PM

So far so good. day by day I am becoming a die heart fan of Bitcoin. from the day I got engaged with this system, I became a serious believer of Bitcoin. I think Bitcoin is becoming a popular platform in the digital business sector not only that Bitcoin is getting credible in the investment platform also. so that I think Bitcoin will dominate the global market in the future. and it will be a global currency one day.
Yep I’m also true believer of bitcoin and I like to invest in bitcoin and one day bitcoin will be one day a global currency and there too much believe of bitcoin and they want to invest in bitcoin and one day become bitcoin popular in the world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dreamer81

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:41:08 PM

It's the only real way. The alternative is gold which is just........... difficult to hold.

WHen fiat crashes, you wish you had put your money in something safe (bitcoin).
Maddinson100

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:39:24 AM

yes i am true believer in bitcoin obvously thats why i always active to read all topic and participate to the disscuss if have more time after my working hours in the office and believe if i have some income here in bitcoin i decide to resign at my office job to stay in bitcoin as my new job career.
Belief is one of the important thing and this thing has moved bitcoin from higher to higher rank and all this is just because of true believer who think that bitcoin will not let him down it will always help in the tough time, so be a true believer not a panic seller to get the blessing of mighty bitcoin so that you can count yourself in profiteers.
Raven91

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:29:12 PM

I see alot of people are holding Bitcoins and are convinced that their coins would multiply in value. The same people preach the Bitcoin ideology that its P2P,  decentralised, low to nil send or receive etc.

However, only a small group of people today are using Bitcoins as they were intended. And the fees are not exactly cheap to buy Bitcoins, not to mention those exchange places are basically like banks.

So my question is, are you a True believer of Bitcoins and other Cryptocurrencies that it will one day replace paper money, decentralised and all. Or are you only a believer that the price will continue to climb and you'll one day be a millionaire?

I simply find it fascinating that its apparent, people are preaching the benefits of Bitcoins but they are not using them. Preaching to newbies and drive up the demand and prices of the coins.
Rather, I would love to see people who really believe in Bitcoins, actually going out there and using the coins to purchase products, send/receive coins and let the coins circulate around. I would love to see that day. When the prices are not so volatile, and the coins are being used as they were intended. However, not being volatile also means the prices would rise sharply like it has been this year, which also means you wont be a millionaire holding onto them coins.

So are you a True Believer?

Yes I am a true believer because I saw how bitcoin jas changed so many lives.And I saw how bitcoin has been very helpful in me in gaining so much money that I need for my financial needs at school.
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:45:58 PM

I see alot of people are holding Bitcoins and are convinced that their coins would multiply in value. The same people preach the Bitcoin ideology that its P2P,  decentralised, low to nil send or receive etc.

However, only a small group of people today are using Bitcoins as they were intended. And the fees are not exactly cheap to buy Bitcoins, not to mention those exchange places are basically like banks.

So my question is, are you a True believer of Bitcoins and other Cryptocurrencies that it will one day replace paper money, decentralised and all. Or are you only a believer that the price will continue to climb and you'll one day be a millionaire?

I simply find it fascinating that its apparent, people are preaching the benefits of Bitcoins but they are not using them. Preaching to newbies and drive up the demand and prices of the coins.
Rather, I would love to see people who really believe in Bitcoins, actually going out there and using the coins to purchase products, send/receive coins and let the coins circulate around. I would love to see that day. When the prices are not so volatile, and the coins are being used as they were intended. However, not being volatile also means the prices would rise sharply like it has been this year, which also means you wont be a millionaire holding onto them coins.

Yes I am a true believer because I have already saw bitcoin with my own eyes changig many lives.Especially the financial status of someone.I sawbpeople who are using bitcoin that has been successful.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:06:01 PM

you and I won’t know how true for us to use bitcoins, but maybe you and I have chosen bitcoin path by joining in this bitcointalk forum, you and I indirectly have put half of trust for bitcoin by using it or seeking it.
Yes this forum is the right place to know about the bitcoin and it is the best place to hold your bitcoin as doing the job on the signature campaign. The bitcoin is getting famous and it is going high. I believe in bitcoin and I am very sure someday I will be able to enjoy the high profit with the small investment and it wills the time to be proud of the bitcoin user.
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:48:15 PM

There is always risk. Just check and sell at the right time. Napweno Bitco will not disappear suddenly.
Lamisa asfiya

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:22:13 PM

i account myself a true believer.bitcoin is an extra income source for me.i believe that it have a better future. it's price,value is increasing with time.it is also profitable. i think, later in time it will be able to work along side in some form.
farfanx4

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:25:09 PM

I m true believer of bitcoin i believe in the future all money will vanish and we ll only use bitcoin  Cool Cool

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Swopon
Copper Member

Activity: 700
Merit: 120

Gamdom

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 05:31:47 PM

I consider myself a true believer of bitcoin.And i already saw bitcoin with my eyes.I also saw how bitcoin can changed many lives.It's the no.1 online crypto currency.Everyday more and more people are joining in bitcoin and they starts investing on it

KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:32:13 PM

I am a person who only believes for what I have seen, so so far as I can see from bitcoin is a very profitable investment that is precisely not just seeing others gain by investing in bitcoin but I myself already feel how profitable this investment is. But do not judge me first, I have a reason why I do not see bitcoin as money, because until now I have never made any payment using bitcoin
Every profit needs the belief of investor in that business and bitcoins case is also same, it give its shower of blessing to those who have a true believe in bitcoin or say like who have faith in bitcoin and yes I am blessed by bitcoin and I am true believer because whatever is market charts saying I believe that bitcoin will not let me down and it is sure.
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:39:16 PM

Absolutely Yes, all i do right now is keep watching the trend and being optimistic to the impact the way recognized by whole mass in the future, I gradually holding a small amount of BTC, I presumed all my efforts will convert into a good path of success, I don't find negative thoughts about holding on it. In my mind Im always looking forward for positive output .
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:05:43 PM

Absolutely Yes, all i do right now is keep watching the trend and being optimistic to the impact the way recognized by whole mass in the future, I gradually holding a small amount of BTC, I presumed all my efforts will convert into a good path of success, I don't find negative thoughts about holding on it. In my mind Im always looking forward for positive output .

I guess thinking about just the Positive ones is not always a good thing actually we need to think the same way you should think the positive way to see all of the possible thing you can do with bitcoin and the negative ones because not all earning will just involve earning without risk because there are a possibility that you can lose all your bitcoin if you would do the wrong thing and a bad move with bitcoin.
luxcoin

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Guard your privacy

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:54:50 AM

Being rich is not the goal - change the world in a better way is.

Be aware what mission BTC has and the power of its blockchain. Of course there are speculator, but in the end they will understand that the community around is solid and it is not just another shit to earn just money and not really believe in it

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
kriticko29

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:06:11 AM

Be the change. Start the change that is the goal of every bitcoin holders right now. We can assume that we can become rich through the help of bitcoin but we can also be the change in that way we can motivate others to engage in bitcoin and believe in it like we believe in this.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:26:11 AM

Being rich is not the goal - change the world in a better way is.

Be aware what mission BTC has and the power of its blockchain. Of course there are speculator, but in the end they will understand that the community around is solid and it is not just another shit to earn just money and not really believe in it

Being rich now means that you have money for your needs, for your children. Changing the world is impossible
if you are poor, when you are poor you are invisible. First help yourself, than you will be able to help others.
   I am a true believer, my goal is to become rich from bitcoins and alt-coins. My plan is simple, blockchain and
technology are the future, become a part of it now while everything is in early stages, be active and earn
with knowledge and if you are able invest money as much as you can, that will pay off one day. To some people
rise 2000% already happened, can we see the same rise of some alt-coins, and in far future, can bitcoin rise that
much again?
   We who believe, we have a chance to make future a bit easier for us and people close to us. Before changing
the world change yourself.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Bitcoininvestment

Activity: 244

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:45:00 AM

Yes I really believed in bitcoin since I have first used it.I mean,I'm not gonna be in these position right now if I haven't believe in bitcoin back then when I was starting to look for some investments.Though it's price isn't really that stable still it has some good effects.

Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:43:39 AM

Yes l am a true beleiver of bitcoin I am loyal at bitcoin because bitcoin gives me life.Bitcoin gives me income,earnings and a lot of profit that in the future bitcoin will make me rich.I will wait for that moment sooner.So if u are a true beleiver of bitcoin it will guide you to prosperity.
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:19:51 PM

I believe in bitcoin not only because of its promising value but because of its aim to decentralize the value of money.  Here in the Philippines, there are so many broken families because one of their family member leave the country to work abroad to gain more money.  This is because, the value of money in other country is much higher compared to the value of Philippine peso.  With the aim of bitcoin to decentralize the value of money, there is no need to work abroad just to earn more money because the bitcoin value is the same wherever place you are. 
learner 7

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:37:40 PM

I've been watching bitcoin for 3 years already and I never cease to marvel at its potential and believe in its future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: