Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:48:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you a True Believer?  (Read 7166 times)
aray80

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:09:22 PM

I still think about it ... maybe it will happen after bitcoin is predictable, for how long we will benefit from bitcoin already invested ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tadblt

Activity: 75

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:19:29 PM

I see alot of people are holding Bitcoins and are convinced that their coins would multiply in value. The same people preach the Bitcoin ideology that its P2P,  decentralised, low to nil send or receive etc.

However, only a small group of people today are using Bitcoins as they were intended. And the fees are not exactly cheap to buy Bitcoins, not to mention those exchange places are basically like banks.

So my question is, are you a True believer of Bitcoins and other Cryptocurrencies that it will one day replace paper money, decentralised and all. Or are you only a believer that the price will continue to climb and you'll one day be a millionaire?

I simply find it fascinating that its apparent, people are preaching the benefits of Bitcoins but they are not using them. Preaching to newbies and drive up the demand and prices of the coins.
Rather, I would love to see people who really believe in Bitcoins, actually going out there and using the coins to purchase products, send/receive coins and let the coins circulate around. I would love to see that day. When the prices are not so volatile, and the coins are being used as they were intended. However, not being volatile also means the prices would rise sharply like it has been this year, which also means you wont be a millionaire holding onto them coins.

So are you a True Believer?

I am a true believer which i believe that one day, Bitcoins and other Cryptocurrencies could replace the paper money in specific deals and markets. But as a cryptocurrency believer, i think that it could be a disaster if the paper money will not be used. Paper money should always be there to balance everything about money.  Wink
jeje28

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:48:49 PM

I see alot of people are holding Bitcoins and are convinced that their coins would multiply in value. The same people preach the Bitcoin ideology that its P2P,  decentralised, low to nil send or receive etc.

However, only a small group of people today are using Bitcoins as they were intended. And the fees are not exactly cheap to buy Bitcoins, not to mention those exchange places are basically like banks.

So my question is, are you a True believer of Bitcoins and other Cryptocurrencies that it will one day replace paper money, decentralised and all. Or are you only a believer that the price will continue to climb and you'll one day be a millionaire?

I simply find it fascinating that its apparent, people are preaching the benefits of Bitcoins but they are not using them. Preaching to newbies and drive up the demand and prices of the coins.
Rather, I would love to see people who really believe in Bitcoins, actually going out there and using the coins to purchase products, send/receive coins and let the coins circulate around. I would love to see that day. When the prices are not so volatile, and the coins are being used as they were intended. However, not being volatile also means the prices would rise sharply like it has been this year, which also means you wont be a millionaire holding onto them coins.

i cannot say that all but i had faith in God i know him as my father and he gives with the strength everyday so my faith with God
white.raiden

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:24:05 AM

I believe in bitcoin capability that its users can become millionaire, because of the bitcoin price increase in market value is increasingly more positive in our dreams, bitcoin is a part of my life as users of bitcoin that I will support it. Bitcoin users become millionaire so I believe that someday they will be like me, and I can do that if I give my whole trust
White32

Activity: 146

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:30:07 AM

I just started join bitcoin a few months ago but i truelly believer in it because someone make me believe that bitcoin is good source of income and now i am start learning about bitcoin and i'll take a look forward that i can  make it..

███ P2P CASH ▬ ███ ▍ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORMis the platform fully dedicated to ██████████ JOIN ██████████ ◥ international money transactions ▐ ◼ discordtwittertelegram
jayram

Activity: 73

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:35:31 AM

I own my first bitcoin just this year when the price is just around $5000, today bitcoin has come a steep growth in the past few months, given the situation, it is bery tempting to sell my bitcoin and cash-in my profit, but I still believe that bitcoin will continue to gain value until such time that it reaches its real value in maybe five years from now, then that would be the time I will spent my stored bitcoin

ModulTrade ║  DEMOCRATIZING GLOBAL TRADE WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY  ║ ModulTrade
The Freedom To Trade▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ White Paper ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬The Freedom To Trade
FacebookMediumLinkedinTwitterTelegramReddit
Dine19

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:42:54 AM

I do I believed because I join in this year but I can expected that in my first time to join I get a bitcoin worth of 14,500 pesos so I'm so happy.bitcoin have a lot of things that you get
Brown_Fish

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:59:39 AM

Actually i even have a powerful beleive in bitcoin. It's a peer to look network and there's no third party who will management it. This build bitcoin thus in style. I am holding bitcoin to induce some profit and that i have a powerful confidence thereon. But it's quite not possible to exchange the paper currency. let's see what's looking ahead.
TonyMark

Activity: 135
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:06:44 AM

Yes, I am a true believer of Bitcoin because it is a legend and Satoshi is a true genius.
At first if was just a myth that its price is going to go till $10k but now that it has crossed the mark and still increasing, I think we should all believe and worship BTCGrin
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:39:40 AM

Actually I'm a bitcoin fanatic. I learned about it very soon. Because I spent a lot of time for it. Its value has brought me a lot of profit. I really love this job. And bitcoin is also very necessary for me

learner 7

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:41:35 AM

I have been watching bitcoin for three years already and my confidence in it is growing. And this is only the beginning, ahead of us we expect an update to which we are not yet ready
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:46:03 AM

I am a blockchain believer. Decentralization is also good as no one can control it once launched. I am a crypto believer. I like bitcoin but it must change as it needs to become faster and cheap in fees.
Many countries and banks are interested with blockchain thechnology. The cost of bank transferring money is too high, while If we use bitcoin, we only need to pay less than 1$ for fees and the transactions time so so much faster. I believe that bitcoin will always exist and become number one choice for international transactions.
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:52:08 AM

Yes i'm true believer of bitcoin ever since. i believe in technology and the blockchain itself, but one thing for sure if we have atleast 1 bitcoin and there are 21 million circulating supply we're lucky people in the planet. 7billion people with a 21 million supply. it's a plenty much of money
redsuncrypto

Activity: 101

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:54:22 AM

yes, I'm true believer in blockchain and bitcoin
deepika the crypto girl

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:06:41 AM

Bitcoin is making big statement today showing all the altcoins who the king of crypto is! . I'm expecting a correction anytime now. But then again, I have been expecting a correction since $7000.
nerverd99

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:12:21 AM

Some people has predicted that electronic currency such as Bitcoin will replace paper cash within a decade. But, all sides agree that digital currency will have an influence on the fiat currency systems of the world.Only time will tell.
hassan.shakeel.rajpoot

Activity: 32
Merit: 9

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:16:53 AM

I believe in what I see. And what I'm seeing now is that Bitcoin's price is rising tremendously. And investing in bitcoin will give a huge return.
elllee

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:50:37 PM

There is no wrong happen on predicting what will be the bitcoin in the future. For me now i believe that it will help me for my expenses.I'm enjoying this things now investing and trading to convert into cash. I hope that the market value of bitcoin will up more.
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:53:13 PM

Yes i was definitely a believer of it.  As we can see the price of bitcoin now. Who knows it will up in here now. But we believe i can reach more, so hold guys and just believe in bitcoin
koyo12

Activity: 123

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:55:28 PM

As I am introduced by my friend his bread earning is through bitcoin seeing it practically seen it and for sure I am a true Believer.
Yes I am a believer. I believe that someday vitcoin is the main source of income,  I believe that when you used bitcoin it can end poverty,  I believe that someday all people will understanding each other,  no more war,  no more bullies.  I believe that someday bitcoin is the answer to all our problems in the world.  I am a good believer.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: