Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:27:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you a True Believer?  (Read 7171 times)
bitcoinajax455

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:40:18 AM

I' am a true believer in this cryptocurrecy o should I say in bitcoin. That's why I still using bitcoin, and hoping one day I will be like those people who managed thier bitcoin in the right way.
labs0918

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:40:41 AM

I read lot of negatives reactions of bitcoin. They say bitcoin is dead and anything else but im not affected. Why? It is because I am a true believer of bitcoin and I believe that someday it will change my life.

Musia

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:00:07 PM

I am not a true Bitcoin believer. I don’t think Bitcoin believers will sell their Bitcoins regardless of Bitcoin’s price, because they believe in Bitcoin and believe Bitcoin will rise to US$1 million or more. I will not, I will sell my Bitcoin when Bitcoin goes up.
I am combining these things. I do not see the point of not making money on the price difference. Unfortunately, there are not many opportunities to spend bitcoin as a coin.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:24:37 PM

Yes i believe in bitcoin. Bitcoin help people to those in need and also bitcoin provide decent job to those people need job. Bitcoin create an opportunity to everyone to earn money and create job to those people unemployed.
I believe and trust in bitcoin cause he gives me job and give me high income. Bitcoin reduce poverty it gives decent job to jobless it gives a opportunity to enhance our  skill in crypto currency. Bitcoin makes better job for us.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Shuvrofpro

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:30:55 PM

Yes, I am a true believer of Bitcoin because it give me freedom in financially and also give me a new prospect in life. Really Bitcoin is changes my life and my family. Bitcoin is already accepted in many countries in the world and it becoming more popular day by day. I think Bitcoin is future money for and it also changes world economy. Recently bitcoin price has down but i don't hopeless because bitcoin always down and then up to new high.
bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 02:36:08 PM

I am a true crypto believer. But sometimes I sell my BTC to USDT inorder for me to rebuy BTC on its dip which could give me MORE Bitcoins. If you are referring "believer" as "holder" then that is another story.

Holding is also good, but if you have a gambler heart, then play swing trading.

I see alot of people are holding Bitcoins and are convinced that their coins would multiply in value. The same people preach the Bitcoin ideology that its P2P,  decentralised, low to nil send or receive etc.

However, only a small group of people today are using Bitcoins as they were intended. And the fees are not exactly cheap to buy Bitcoins, not to mention those exchange places are basically like banks.

So my question is, are you a True believer of Bitcoins and other Cryptocurrencies that it will one day replace paper money, decentralised and all. Or are you only a believer that the price will continue to climb and you'll one day be a millionaire?

I simply find it fascinating that its apparent, people are preaching the benefits of Bitcoins but they are not using them. Preaching to newbies and drive up the demand and prices of the coins.
Rather, I would love to see people who really believe in Bitcoins, actually going out there and using the coins to purchase products, send/receive coins and let the coins circulate around. I would love to see that day. When the prices are not so volatile, and the coins are being used as they were intended. However, not being volatile also means the prices would rise sharply like it has been this year, which also means you wont be a millionaire holding onto them coins.

So are you a True Believer?

SantoshSoma

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:37:30 PM

I see alot of people are holding Bitcoins and are convinced that their coins would multiply in value. The same people preach the Bitcoin ideology that its P2P,  decentralised, low to nil send or receive etc.

However, only a small group of people today are using Bitcoins as they were intended. And the fees are not exactly cheap to buy Bitcoins, not to mention those exchange places are basically like banks.

So my question is, are you a True believer of Bitcoins and other Cryptocurrencies that it will one day replace paper money, decentralised and all. Or are you only a believer that the price will continue to climb and you'll one day be a millionaire?

I simply find it fascinating that its apparent, people are preaching the benefits of Bitcoins but they are not using them. Preaching to newbies and drive up the demand and prices of the coins.
Rather, I would love to see people who really believe in Bitcoins, actually going out there and using the coins to purchase products, send/receive coins and let the coins circulate around. I would love to see that day. When the prices are not so volatile, and the coins are being used as they were intended. However, not being volatile also means the prices would rise sharply like it has been this year, which also means you wont be a millionaire holding onto them coins.

I totally believe bitcoin .if you compare the price of the bitcoin few years back and now you will come to know that how bitcoin is valuable and there is huge demand for bitcoin.I am a true believer of Bitcoin
Klestar

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:39:05 PM

yeah i am a true believer that bitcoin will increase more in the future so thats why even i loss a lot im still holding it because i know that this bitcoin will become our future currency hopefully Smiley  i know that this bticoin will become 100 k usd or more because based on my own opinion if bitcoin hits the total supply the demand will go high and we expect that the price will go increase more .
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:44:44 PM

I believe and even more confident that bitcoin will become very high in price. I also believe in bitcoin and some other coins, the fact that the time will come when you can use bitcoin to pay for goods and services, so I can say, yes, I'm a believer Smiley

This is why we are here because as we find an online job we actually got in here wherein all of us here are I think believe in cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin already proven its power as it can gives us hope to achieve our dreams in life wherein we want to own a house. This is because Bitcoin can give us a huge amount of profit that we can actually can afford to buy a house. So, I will continue to support and believe in this cryptocurrencies.
dodz031718

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:04:05 PM

Even though the price of bitcoin now were getting low, i'll still believe that someday it will rise so all we have to do is to keep the bitcoins in hand and do not sell them in the panic time so that you can get the maximum out of this digital asset.
Lannie25

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:26:34 PM

Yes, I am a true believer of bitcoin because of them I have a stable source of income. Even though I am a student I can still earn money in most convenient way through the help of their services.
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:23:42 AM

I can confidently and proudly say that I am a true believer of bitcoin. I have no doubts and regrets that I patronize bitcoin. Yes at first is not easy for me to believe here in bitcoin but as I study hard and was been enlightened on what really bitcoin. I step by step and slowly embrace the culture of bitcoin by hart. Well there is nothing to lose if you believe on something specially if this something has already prove that there is really good life in bitcoin. If you believe to something surely this thing will help you if just keep on believing with this and with yourself.   
sunny7408

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:34:15 AM

Bro,what are you thinking about bitcoin, you are not a true believer?
I think your answer is 'yes'
Because everyone can believe in bitcoin. I am also a true believer in bitcoin.
zhuiyongliang8

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:47:41 AM

Everyone should give himself a hope, no matter how small the chance of realizing it. Resolve to stop selling bitcoin for five years. If there's nothing left after five years, what's the matter? It's all the money.

If life is good, god knows what price it will rise to. If life is not good, there are many people like us.

It is also a kind of carefree life to climb the peak that most people dare not touch.
alvipalangka

Activity: 363

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:05:03 PM

I really believe in bitcoin because bitcoin has been contributing significantly like financial in everyday
how much contribution of bitcoin you have got Huh whether you will always participate to advance bitcoin ??
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1767

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:21:47 PM

Since my first contact with bitcoin in 2012 i use and hold bitcoins. After I understood the system of bitcoin, I have recognized the possibilities of bitcoin. It may be the liberation of banks and it allows everyone to send money around the world, without banks or other middleman. Bitcoin can change the whole society, so yes, I would say i'm a real believer.  Smiley

Since then i have brought many people to bitcoin and will certainly bring more people to bitcoin.
hardtargetbtc002018

Activity: 173

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:24:45 PM

Yes. I believe that I am a true believer. I believe in the benefits that Bitcoin will bring on my end and I continually strive and work hard here in Bitcoin to achieve goals I have in my life which is financial freedom. Financial freedom will be attained once the financial goals that we have for our endeavors will be grasped.
Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:30:14 PM

I am convinced about bitcoin and I invested in it without having second thoughts. I believe bitcoin will take me far
assyla

Activity: 319

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:32:52 PM

I am a true believer on bitcoin, since when I first heard about bitcoin, I believe that it is a nice stuff and a new thing to all of us and it can help many people. And I believe that someday it will be a tool for me to be rich, and to help my family to have our own house and to have our own business.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
x xurtjati

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:39:37 PM

I just believe what I see here I see progress and many people are talking about bitcoin and many are investing

besides I see there is great potential in bitcoin because suda much proof is not engineering for me the most important can make money and do not harm others in my opinion it is good to do
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: