Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:40:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you a True Believer?  (Read 7166 times)
Aandosq1

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:41:51 AM

I see alot of people are holding Bitcoins and are convinced that their coins would multiply in value. The same people preach the Bitcoin ideology that its P2P,  decentralised, low to nil send or receive etc.

However, only a small group of people today are using Bitcoins as they were intended. And the fees are not exactly cheap to buy Bitcoins, not to mention those exchange places are basically like banks.

So my question is, are you a True believer of Bitcoins and other Cryptocurrencies that it will one day replace paper money, decentralised and all. Or are you only a believer that the price will continue to climb and you'll one day be a millionaire?

I simply find it fascinating that its apparent, people are preaching the benefits of Bitcoins but they are not using them. Preaching to newbies and drive up the demand and prices of the coins.
Rather, I would love to see people who really believe in Bitcoins, actually going out there and using the coins to purchase products, send/receive coins and let the coins circulate around. I would love to see that day. When the prices are not so volatile, and the coins are being used as they were intended. However, not being volatile also means the prices would rise sharply like it has been this year, which also means you wont be a millionaire holding onto them coins.

So are you a True Believer?

You can definitely buy bitcoin in the open market, but you can also mine it yourself if you have enough computing power. After closing your initial investment in equipment and electricity, bitcoin mining can be done by letting the engine turn on, and the software keeps running. And who does not like their computers to earn money while they sleep?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:46:54 AM

I have not yet reached that stage of trusting fully on Btc, believing that Btc could be a substitute for paper money is not just an investment to enrich myself, I have not proven to myself that I can meet the necessities of life just by relying on BTC maybe because in my country yet there is a system that supports it, but I believe in the future with the advancement of technology so hopefully all the initial goals btc made will be realized, hopefully that time will come earlier than the people expect
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:55:19 AM

Before bitcoin could be use a a form or a medium of exchange in exchange of goods and services online the community must work step by step towards that goal. Though we are still far from bitcoin replacing the fiat money but right now the numbers of small merchants who accepts bitcoin is increasing. Big establishments are also one by one joining the fray by accepting bitcoins such as the food franchise giant namely KFC.
Birdiebig

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:22:14 PM

I can admit the passion of the business and the market of crypto and blockchain is the driving force for me to test in the role of a trader. I believe the crypto and blockchain markets will be the future trend of the world. Because, the increasing utility and efficiency of the crypto market is meeting the needs of the people and the development of the economy and society.
Davidbee

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:25:52 PM

I see alot of people are holding Bitcoins and are convinced that their coins would multiply in value. The same people preach the Bitcoin ideology that its P2P,  decentralised, low to nil send or receive etc.

However, only a small group of people today are using Bitcoins as they were intended. And the fees are not exactly cheap to buy Bitcoins, not to mention those exchange places are basically like banks.

So my question is, are you a True believer of Bitcoins and other Cryptocurrencies that it will one day replace paper money, decentralised and all. Or are you only a believer that the price will continue to climb and you'll one day be a millionaire?

I simply find it fascinating that its apparent, people are preaching the benefits of Bitcoins but they are not using them. Preaching to newbies and drive up the demand and prices of the coins.
Rather, I would love to see people who really believe in Bitcoins, actually going out there and using the coins to purchase products, send/receive coins and let the coins circulate around. I would love to see that day. When the prices are not so volatile, and the coins are being used as they were intended. However, not being volatile also means the prices would rise sharply like it has been this year, which also means you wont be a millionaire holding onto them coins.

So are you a True Believer?

I think I'm just a bitcoin investor. I don't know much about bitcoin technology. All I know is that it will bring a new technological revolution to the future. It has great potential for development and I believe that investing in bitcoin will bring me a lot of benefits.
SergeYak

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:28:43 PM

I think that i am from people who care about bitcoin only when price is high. Nowadays i'm not working with crypto because it's not profitable , i have no time to wait.
reyzel27

Activity: 135

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:31:36 PM

I strongly believe that someday bitcoin will rise and will become a digital currency in the future.Bitcoin help people to those in need and also bitcoin provide decent job to those people need job. Bitcoin create an opportunity to everyone to earn money and create job to those people unemployed.
Ekram

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:51:36 PM

Yeah, I believe in btc and I truly  believe bitcoin because I love bitcoin. I think bitcoin will be counted best currency in the future as the world's. And I think it will give our prodigal world gifts. And so I really believe it.
cliffdex

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:57:15 PM

Sure I truly believe in Bitcoin. It has shown itself worthy, despite the present fall, it will rise again. This am very sure. I believe both in the Bitcoin investment and in the technology to learn about.
xamxam

Activity: 409
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:57:29 PM

Yes, first i heard about bitcoin and the story behind it on how bitcoin help those who know and believe on it.  Well bitcoin can help us a lot. The advantahes of it,on how they lessen our work like paying and buying onlin, It also easy to increase our profit,and because of that i believe on the bitcoin and how it help on us.
Marcsymon

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:29:30 PM
Merited by KrishaBitcoin (5)

Before bitcoin could be use a a form or a medium of exchange in exchange of goods and services online the community must work step by step towards that goal. Though we are still far from bitcoin replacing the fiat money but right now the numbers of small merchants who accepts bitcoin is increasing. Big establishments are also one by one joining the fray by accepting bitcoins such as the food franchise giant namely KFC.

I have joined cryptocurrency because of this beliefs. That's someday it could be a platform of all exchange of goods and payments of online services. And be able to replace paper money instead in the near future. But this may hard to be attainable for now but one day I believe it will be reality, and because of this maybe I can say that I am a true believer that cryptocurrency will help us be free.
mkcube

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:33:27 PM

Yes i am, a true believer.First ive heard about bitcoin but ive not joined easily because i dont know to join.I want to learn but no one teaches me.Untill one day my husband invited to a friend,then he joined after that i joined also.After that we are member now and we are now experiencing the fruit of bitcoin.
alvipalangka

Activity: 361

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:33:56 PM

I can admit the passion of the business and the market of crypto and blockchain is the driving force for me to test in the role of a trader. I believe the crypto and blockchain markets will be the future trend of the world. Because, the increasing utility and efficiency of the crypto market is meeting the needs of the people and the development of the economy and society.

crypto has decreased in value..you will continue to be passionate and find the bright spot of that value
alvipalangka

Activity: 361

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:13:35 AM

I have always held BTC, regardless of BTC price, I have never hesitated to hold BTC. Do you think I am a true believer?

always believe in btc will make you will take success in invest btc ... take advantage when the price rise and hold when the price goes down
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:32:05 AM

I have always held BTC, regardless of BTC price, I have never hesitated to hold BTC. Do you think I am a true believer?

always believe in btc will make you will take success in invest btc ... take advantage when the price rise and hold when the price goes down

Bitcoin is a very good investment be it short or long term plan. I have already earned in short term plan and the profit is really good. For now i am having a long term plan with bitcoin and i am holding the amount that i have no matter how bad the cryptomarket looks like.

ClackKendi

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:47:13 AM

I am not a true believer today, but I am a bitcoin believer tomorrow because bitcoin has given me a decent income so that I can pay for my living needs and I am happy about that.
elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:56:25 AM

I only start investing in crypto last august 2017 maybe its too early to say that i am a true believer of bitcoin but reading its chart since its beginning I saw how resilient bitcoin is and i do believe thst if bitcoin overcome fud snd bearish market before, there is no reason it can't overcome current market condition.

Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:15:42 AM

Certainly I believe in bitcoin because I have a lot of income since I was a bitcoin and I still give my parents money.

This is good to help your family with your money and we should give them money as we are able to earn high amount of money, now bitcoin is increasing in price we should believe in bitcoin, the entire future of our new generation is about bitcoin, because bitcoin is giving everyone new opportunities and new ideas  of life. So bitcoin is not only currency for me but to me it is the source to improve my life and get new opportunities of life making.
ram64GB

Activity: 72

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 11:39:41 AM

I am true believer yet I am afraid of scams. However, there is no success without FAILURE. And I hope someday I'll see myself as a succesful man with Bitcoin and for the best future of my Family.  Wink
kudryas

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:52:44 AM

Yes , I truly beleive in the concept and potential of bitcoins . Many countries have realized its potential and are planning to use blockchain to launch their own coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: